Chapter 24

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV

"S-Suran..."

Yoongi couldn't believe his eyes. Suran was standing on the other side of the door.

"Suran, what are you doing here?"

She walked through the door and towards him. She took his hands in hers and smiled so beautifully back at him.

"I've been waiting for you Min Yoongi." She replied.

"Waiting for me? What do you mean?"

The same man in black that Yoongi saw 5 years ago suddenly showed up.

"Min Yoongi, I told you 5 years ago that you were being punished for taking your own life. You were stuck wandering the world alone. Back then, you didn't understand the importance of a person's life. You easily took your own life and never thought of the pain it would cause others."

"I don't understand.." Yoongi couldn't comprehend it.

The man in black smiled towards Yoongi.

"You were given a task that you didn't know of. Every day, you had to take countless of souls to the afterlife, but you remained the same not fully understanding how important each lives was. You just coldly did your job and never stopped to think that the person you are escorting had just died. They were leaving their loved ones behind."

Yoongi swallow the lump in the back of his throat while the man in black continued.

"Today, I came here tell you that you are free of your grim reaper duty. You can go to heaven along with Taehyung and Suran. I have seen how you've been helping Taehyung w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter