Chapter 13

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

They are slowly progressing. I watched on as Jungkook opened the door for Seoyeon and soon the door shut close in my face. I debated for a while to see if I wanted to tag along. I eventually followed them.

There was a small Italian restaurant right across the street. Seoyeon loves pasta and I hoped that Jungkook would take her there. Instead, he took her to a huge fancy restaurant that was about 10 mins away. Seoyeon was one who never really liked to dine in a fancy restaurant. She always thought that for the amount of food you get, it is not worth the money you pay. She looked uncomfortable.

"Mr. Jeon. You said to grab lunch. Why are we here at this huge restaurant?"

"I love their steak here and wanted to have steak for lunch. Besides, it is delicious. I wanted you to try it."

"Oh, um.. okay I guess," she answered him still looking quite awkward.

I face palmed myself as I watched. This guy does not know how to ask the lady what she wants. He ordered everything for her and just expected her to eat it all. And eating steak for lunch?

I watched as Seoyeon sat uncomfortably in her chair. Jungkook, on the other hand, seemed nervous. He was constantly wiping his hand on his napkin that was on his lap. He stuttered often when trying to talk to Seoyeon.

Is he actually shy and sweating?

I quietly chuckled to myself at how silly Jungkook looked. I would have never imagined seeing him like this. He always looked so calm and cool.

There was an awkward silence between them. Neither of them said anything. I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Sorry, Seoyeonie," I whispered as I tipped her glass of water and it spilled all over her skirt and legs.

Jungkook quickly got up and took the napkin in his lap and started wiping Seoyeon's legs.

"It's okay Mr. Jeon. I'm going to go to the washroom. I'll be back."

She got up and left with Jungkook's napkin. She walked towards the bathroom while still wiping the water off her skirt.

Jungkook went back to his seat and he finally looked relaxed.

"Get it together Jungkook. Why the hell are you stuttering and becoming such a fool around Seoyeon? Just be yourself."

I heard Jungkook talking to himself.

"Hyung, was it you? Did you make the water spi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter