Chapter 14

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

*flashback to when Yoongi was still alive 5 years ago*

I stood on the edge of the hospital building. I couldn't bear the pain any longer. My love, my Suran had left me. She had just passed away a few hours ago.

She promised me she will fight this cancer. She was going to beat it and continued to live. She was going to live for me. But in the end, I'm left all alone. How could you leave me?

Our time together flashed through my mind as I jumped off the building following her.

When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a man dressed in black.

"Min Yoongi. You have committed the greatest sin a person could ever commit. You took your own life so you will be punished for your sins," the man said.

"You will become a grim reaper and lead people to the afterworld. All your memories of when you were still alive will be intact. You will be stuck wandering the world with the memories of you and Suran. You will suffer alone while Suran goes to heaven."

After he spoke, I could see Suran's ghost. She looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes.

"Why Yoongi?" was all she could say before she was dragged by the man in black suit.

She turned to look at me with tears in her eye. The man in black snapped his fingers and a white door magically appeared out of nowhere. He opened it and waited for Suran to walk through.

Her gaze never leaving mine.

'I love you, Min Yoongi' she mouth to me before finally breaking the eye contact between us and head towards the door.

"Suran!" I called out to her, but I was too late. She walked through the white door. The man in black followed her and closed the door. Just as it appeared, it vanished the moment the door closed shut. 

*End Yoongi's flashback*

I opened my eyes and see Taehyung looking at me with pity in his eyes.

"Yah, I didn't tell you my story so you could feel sorry for me. I didn't want you two to end up with the same fate as me and Suran. I committed suicide and became a grim reaper. If Seoyeon doesn't fall in love then her depression will only get worse. She will end up taking her own life just like the other day. She will keep trying until she succeeds. And once she does, I will be back for the both of you, but she will be stuck behind wandering the world alone....... just like me."

Taehyung's POV

"Thank you, Yoongi Hyung. I'll be sure to complete my mission."

"You better," Yoongi answered and with that, he disappeared.

I felt really thankful to Yoongi Hyung for the new information. Now I am more determined to complete my mission. I need to, for Seoyeon's sake.

I turned around to see where Jungkook and Seoyeon were. They were walking towards the door and Seoyeon was walking ahead of Jungkook. I followed after the two.

Jungkook's POV

I watched as she walked towards the door. She's was so out of it and was going to run right into the door. I quickly walked behind her and held onto her shoulders t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter