Chapter 3

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEOYEON IS GOING TO DIE WITH ME??!!" I shouted at Yoongi, who jerked back, surprised by my sudden outburst.

"Calm down, calm down Taehyung. You didn't let me finish. I asked you earlier about the promise... Do you Remember?"

*flashback 3rd person POV*

"Taehyung Oppa, how much do you love me?"

Seoyeon and Taehyung were sitting underneath a tree to hide in the shade. The sun was extremely hot that day, but no matter how hot and humid it was, he still wanted to hold her in his arms. She was sitting with her back to Taehyung and leaning up against his chest. Taehyung was leaning back into the tree.

"I love you so much. Words can't even describe how much I love you," he answered as he planted a kiss on her right temple.

She was so beautiful in his eyes. Her smaller frame smiling underneath him as he slowly pulls away from the kiss.

"Oppa, if I was to die, would you follow after me?" Seoyeon suddenly questioned Taehyung.

"Pabo-yah. Why are you asking such questions?"

"I'm just curious. I just want to know how much you really love me," She giggled in response.

"Lee Seoyeon, I would rather die in your place. Don't you say those words ever again."

Taehyung was upset at how she easily mentioned death. It had never crossed his mind that they were going to ever part. He only looked forward to a future with her.

"No, if you die, I will follow you. If you leave, I leave. If you live, I live," Seoyeon said while slightly turning her head.

She was looking at Taehyung's lips and waiting for him to close the distance between them. A small smile crept at the corner of Taehyung's lips. He knew exactly what Seoyeon wanted, but he was not willing to give in to her.

"What a beautiful day!" He looked up to the sky as he stretched out his long arms, no longer holding onto the upset girl.

"Yah! Oppa!" Seoyeon called out to Taehyung. She had a cute little pout on her disappointed face. She finally sat up and turned around to look directly at Taehyung. She was still shorter than him even when she is sitting and he found it to be extremely cute.

Seoyeon put her hands on his cheeks and pulled his face down towards hers. Their lips met and the sweet gentle kiss soon turned into a war of tongue which Taehyung won. She lightly bit his bottom lips because she knew how much Taehyung loved it.

When Seoyeon had enough of Taehyung's lips, she broke the kiss leaving him wanting more. She pulled him in for a hug and whispered in his ear.

"I love you Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung pulled back and closed his eyes while resting his forehead up against hers.

"I love you too Lee Seoyeon."

*end flashback*

"But we never made a promise..."

I was slightly confused. I didn't understand what is going on.

"While sitting underneath that tree, she spoke about death and wanting to follow you if you ever leave the world behind. That was the promise that Seoyeon had made to herself that day."

Yoongi turned to look at Seoyeon, who was now being loaded into an ambulance. I was so caught up with Yoongi that I didn't even realize when it arrived. I got into the ambulance and sat down while the EMT was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter