Chapter 23

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Seoyeon sleeping in my arms next to me. A smile slowly spread across my face as I lean in to kiss her forehead. I am too happy at this moment. I wish time would stop so she can forever stay in my arms like this.

She finally opens her eyes.

"Hi, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

"Morning Jungkook."

"Morning? It's past noon Seoyeon." I answered her.

"PAST NOON!" She quickly got up. "Oh no, what am I going to do? I'm late for work!"

"How are you late when your boss is right here next to you." I laughed answering her question while getting up to sit next to her.

"Besides, I don't want to go into work today. Let's play hooky today. I want to go on our first official date today." I asked her anticipating she will agree.

"Well... since my boyfriend is my boss. I really shouldn't refuse anything my boss asks of me should I? Guess I can play hooky today." She giggled.

Boyfriend?

I smiled sheepishly upon hearing that word.

Boyfriend...... she is really mine now, isn't she?

I pulled her in again for a hug.

"Please tell me I really am not dreaming. I feel like this all a beautiful nightmare and I will wake up to reality soon."

Seoyeon hugs me back tighter.

"You are not dreaming Jungkook. I really do like you."

She pulls away from me and looks into my eyes.

"I think I fell for you the moment you held me in your arms when..... when I was feeling so depressed and wanting to give up everything. I felt so safe and secure in your arms. I thought you wouldn't want to see me anymore after...... that incident, but instead, you kept me close to you. I locked away my heart because of my guilt towards Taehyung Oppa. I thought if I broke your heart, you would be able to forget me. I'm sorry for hurting you Jungkook."

I nodded and smile to let her know I understand and held her in my arms once again.

"But... now that I think about it, how did you get in here?" I asked. I had totally knocked out cold. The only thing I remembered was being at the bar with my Hyungs.

She smiled and reached into her pocket.

"This letter is for you."

"A letter?"

"A letter that you.... sort of wrote to yourself." She sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter