Chapter 4

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I stood up fast and looked through the glass door. Seoyeon's ghost had disappeared. Her monitor was beeping normally again.

I breathe in relief as I stumbled back to a waiting bench nearby. I wanted Seoyeon to live. There was no way I was going to let her die and follow me. I turned to Yoongi who was looking at Seoyeon with sadness in his eyes. He turns his attention towards me.

"You now have 49 days to make Seoyeon fall in love with someone else. If you fail to complete your last mission on earth, I'll be back to take you both."

And he disappears.

"Wait! Yoongi!" I called out desperately to the empty hallway.

Make her fall in love? With someone else? 49 days? There were so many unanswered questions. How can I watch her fall in love with someone else? Tears were now streaming down my cheeks. As much as it hurts, I think I will be in even more pain if she follows after me. I can't allow that. I turned to look at Seoyeon one last time before I made up my mind.

I will find love for you Seoyeonie. I will not leave you alone.

Seoyeon's POV

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a strange place. The white interior and the smell of medicine filled my nose. It took me a while to fully understand that I was actually in the hospital. Memories of the car accident rushed into my head and I instantly thought of Taehyung Oppa.

With only worries about Oppa, I tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter