Chapter 11

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

"Miss Seoyeon-ssi. Please, don't do it..." I panted towards her.

"Mr. Jeon!" Seoyeon said as she lowered her head.

"I know you must be feeling really upset and sad that Taehyung left you, but please, don't do it. Taehyung would not want to see you do this. Especially here at his grave," I said trying to calm her down.

She tried to break free from my grip, but I only held on tighter, scared she was going to do something again. She then broke into a sob and dropped the knife she was still holding in her right hand. I finally let go of her wrists and she brought her hands up to her face as she wept.

I hesitated. I didn't know what I should do. My arms that were in midair automatically made its way around her and I pulled her closer towards me. I hugged her as she cried on my shoulder. Her hands that were covering her face, soon made its way under my arms as she held me back. She hugged me tightly, as if desperate for someone to lean on and to comfort her.

"It's okay Miss Seoyeon-ssi. Cry as long and as much as you want. I'll be here for you."

Taehyung's POV

I finally found myself breathing properly again after Jungkook was able to stop Seoyeon. I was huffing and puffing heavily. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if anything happened to her. I watch the two hold one another and a small broken smile found it's way to my lips. It hurted to see her in another man's arms, but I was happy that it was in Jungkook's arms.

Seoyeon's POV

I could hear his heartbeat. It was beating fast and didn't seem to be slowing down. It felt nice to be held like this. I felt just like when I was in Taehyung's arms. I slowly opened my eyes as I took in his scent. It wasn't Taehyungie's scent.

When I finally came to my senses, I pulled away from the hug. Still sniffling, I asked "What are you doing here Mr. Jeon? I didn't know you knew Taehyung?"

"Oh, Taehyung? Um.. he is...uh.. he's... a friend of mine. He's a Hyung! Yeah.. uh.. a Hyung of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter