Chapter 21

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Ughh... my head....

I tried to bring my hands up to my pounding head, but I was holding something in my right hand. It felt like someone's hand. I slowly opened my eyes and turned to my right to see who the owner of this hand was. My eyes shot wide open.

Seoyeon-ssi??

She was sitting in a chair and her head laid next to mine, sharing my pillow. Her long black hair covered her face. Now that I look at her this close, she looked familiar. There was always a female employee who was next to Hani, but I never saw her face. Her long black hair had always fallen to cover her face when she bowed while I walked pass her.

So I have seen you around......

Who would have known that the women who I saw every day but never took a second glance at, would mean so much to me right now.

I slowly raised my free hand wanting to move her hair away from her face, but I was also afraid touching her would wake her up. My hand froze the moment she started moving. Her eyes still closed, but her face now visible. I air traced her face trying to remember what happened last night and how she got here.

Am I dreaming? If this is a dream, please... don't let me wake up from it.

I wanted so badly to touch her, to feel her, to see if this was real, but in the end, I stopped myself and my hand went back down to my side and I just watched her sleep.

You're not Taehyung...

Those words echoed in my head once again.

"Miss Seoyeon-ssi."

I whispered, not wanting to wake her up but determined to end this one-sided love of mine. I don't want her to cry anymore. I didn't want to hurt her anymore.

I'm sorry Taehyung Hyungnim, but I don't think I can make her happy.

I tried to take her hand off mine, but she only gripped tighter. Her left hand now holding onto my hand as well as she slowly brought my hand up towards her cheek. The moment the back of my hand landed on her soft skin, I felt my heart racing even faster than it already was. Her grip started to loosen on my hand. I turned my hand around and slowly made my way to cup her left cheek. My thumb slowly and gently caressing her cheek as I continue to watch her sleep.

"I know that I'm not Taehyung. I'm sorry Seoyeon-ssi. I never meant to make you cry or hurt you. I was selfish and didn't think about your feelings. As long as you are happy, I am willing to do anything to see you smile, even if it means letting go."

I noticed that she stirred a bit and she slowly started to open her eye. I quickly dropped my hand from caressing her cheek into the pillow and turned my face away and closed my eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter