Chapter 18

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon's POV

I grabbed my purse and walked out of the restaurant as fast as I could. I flagged down a taxi and got in.

"Where to miss?" The driver turned to ask me.

"Anywhere. Please just drive."

The driver drove off. He drove in silence not asking anything as if he seemed to understand what I was going through.

He drove me to the Han river.

"This is the best place to walk and get your mind off anything that is bothering you, Miss," the driver said as he pulled over his car.

I paid and thanked him. I walked along the Han river and thought about what just happened between Jungkook and me.

'I...... I'm in love with you Seoyeon-sii.'

Why did my heart race so fast when I heard those words?

"You love Taehyung Lee Seoyeon, not Jeon Jungkook," I said to myself.

I can't fall in love with Jungkook. Taehyung will become too pitiful. I will feel too guilty towards Taehyung.

I took out my phone and called my best friend, Hani.

"Hello?"

"Hani, I.. I need help. I don't know what to do."

"Seoyeonie, what's wrong?"

"I can't do this. I need you. Please help me?"

And I started to cry over the phone. I couldn't do it anymore. I felt like I was going insane.

"Where are you?"

"I'm by the Han river."

3rd person's POV

Hani drove alongside the Han river. She finally spotted Seoyeon sitting by a tree. Hani parked her car and rushe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter