Chapter 17

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's POV

Can he see me?

"I tried to make her happy...." Jungkook quietly said to me.

"But in the end, I'm not you."

He got up from his seat and I backed up as he drunkenly stumbles towards me.

"Hyung... jebal...... dowajuseyo...(Hyung... please...... help me...)" Jungkook cried out to me before he started to fall forward.

Jimin ran fast enough to catch him before he fell to the ground.

"Yah! You punk! Who were you talking to? I told you that you're too drunk! Hoseok Hyung, help me get him to my car."

"Can you drive? Didn't you drink a lot with Jungkook?"

"No, I didn't drink. Jungkookie was drowning in drinks earlier and I got worried. I felt like I shouldn't be drinking. I'm glad I didn't."

Jin and Hoseok helped Jimin carry the drunk boy to Jimin's car.

I rode along and with them back to Jungkook's. I couldn't leave him alone tonight. I don't know how he was able to see me, but I needed to find out.

Once they arrived, all three male helped carried Jungkook into the house and up to his room. They tucked him in before they left. I didn't see Jungkook's parents around so I figured they must have left for a business trip because they often travel.

"Did you see Jungkook earlier. Who was he talking to?" Hoseok asked while they were walking out of his room.

"I don't know, but he looked a bit crazy...." Jin replied. Their talking soon faded into whispering and then I couldn't hear them anymore. The front door shut closed and soon after, I hear the car driving off.

I watched over Jungkook as he slept. Tears still rolling off the corner of his eyes.

"She must have really broken his heart," a voice from behind said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter