Chapter 1

I Have Loved You, I Will Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rainy and foggy night. Kim Taehyung and Lee Seoyeon were coming home from dinner at Kang's Italian Cusine, Seoyeon's favorite restaurant. The two have been planning this dinner date for a while now, especially since it was their 3 year anniversary together. Driving through the thick fog and with the constant wiping of the wipers on his windshield, it seemed to be eating up Taehyung's vision of the road. Seoyeon was restricted in her seat by the seatbelt. Being so far away from Taehyung's lips and cheeks were tugging her heart so she unbuckled her seat belt and leaned towards Taehyung to give him a quick kiss on his cheek.

*muahs* 👄

"Yah! Put on your seat belt. Don't you know that is dangerous?" Taehyung worriedly called out towards his lover. It was a scary night to be driving and with her not in her seatbelt, he was panicked a bit.

"Taehyung Oppa, thank you for taking me out tonight. I love you," Seoyeon cutely replied back to him ignoring his request.

Taehyung's eyes quickly glanced in his review mirror. There were no cars in sight so he pulled over his car and took off his seatbelt so he could lean over to pull Seoyeon's seat belt and clicked it back in.

"I love you too, Lee Seoyeon," Taehyung replied and kissed her forehead.

Taehyung had on his signature boxy smile glued to his face as he sat back down in his seat. He leaned forward a bit to check his side mirror for any car in sight. Because of the thickness of the fog, he didn't see any cars. He turned to Seoyeon and a small smile found its way to his lips before grabbing his seatbelt. As he was about to click it back in, a loud CRASH had caused the two to jerk forward abruptly.

Someone else's car had slid in the rain and hit their car from behind. The impact was hard and since Taehyung didn't have on his seatbelt, his head hit the steering wheel and he lost consciousness. Seoyeon however, had been saved by her seatbelt, but because of the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter