Unexpected Guest

Excuse Me?

Jungkook was head back to the café after send Chaeyoung off. He opened the door and his attention was fixed to the guy who was standing in front of the counter. He was really eye catching since he has handsome face and broad shoulder. Few girls who sat facing the counter couldn't took their eyes off of him. Jungkook walked towards his table but accidently bump into that handsome guy when he passed the counter. That guy apologize and Jungkook cooly said it was fine.

Jungkook sit down then trying to did his homework. He planned to go home 30 minutes later. When he was busy solving the Chemistry problem, he suddenly felt like someone was observing him. He hate it. He become so sensitive nowadays. Pricesely after he thought he was being stalked. He pretends to took a short break from his study by did some stretching and took that chance to looking around. The only person who was sitting around his table was the handsome guy from earlier. But, that guy was busy playing with his laptop.

Unlike his first plan, Jungkook was packing his belonging fifteen minutes earlier. He felt uncomfortable with that handsome guy. He felt he was being observed. He didn't thought that guy was the stalker since they just met. The reason he was left early because he was afraid what if that guy was having some feeling for him. After made sure he didn't left anything, he left the cafe. Jungkook took out his earphone from his bag then he plugged it to his phone. He opened the music app before putting on the earphone. But, he suddenly put his guard up. He slowed down his pace and pushed his ears into maximum mode. He needs to listen to the sound surround him since he felt like he was being tailed. He move his bag to the front and pretending to looking for something. Suddenly he turn around. He want to see the one who tailing him but he tried to look as natural as possible.

When Jungkook walked back, he saw the handsome guy from earlier was walking towards him while busy playing with his phone. Jungkook was relieved. He kept walking towards the cafe because he was embarrassed if he turning around again. Around ten minutes later, Jungkook finally went towards the bus station.

The chat room was so active when Jungkook arrived at the bus station. He was busy chatting with his friend and didnt realize he ride on the wrong bus. He finally realized it after his Mom text him to not coming home very late. He dropped off in the next station. The station he drop off was located in the neighborhood where he used to meet with Jiho. It's been a long time so he decided to walked around the area before going home. When he walked, he saw the convenient store and decided to buy some snacks for him to eat when studying.

Jungkook fill out his arms with snacks and bring it to the cashier. After dropped his snacks, he went to the refrigerator and took some beverages. When he was waiting for the clerk to processing his groceries, he realized that the clerk was the one he borrowed the inhaler from that day.

“Excuse me. You are the one I borrowed the inhaler from, right? Do you perhaps still remember me?” Jungkook asked the clerk.

“Ah, that guy! Well, I don't remember your face but I still remember that some guy borrow inhaler from me. Anyway, how’s your friend? Did she doing fine?” the clerk who showed a sour face before suddenly change to become more friendly.

“Well, actually she is not my friend. I think you know her since she knows that you own an inhaler," Jungkook replied to her question.

"I am not her friend. She just one of the costumer who used to come here so I know her face," she explained to Jungkook while put Jungkook's groceries to the plastic bag.

"If you happened to meet her, could you tell her that I'd like to meet her. I need to return back her thing,” said Jungkook while passed the money to the clerk.

“Okay, if I happened to meet her I will pass you message to her,” she answered while took the money from Jungkook.

“Thanks,” Jungkook replied then took the plastic bag then walked outside.

Jungkook looked at his surrounding but there is no sign of Jiho in there. He might be busy studying right now or perhaps he finally quit smoking so that he didn't come by to buy cigarette. He decided to go home and studying too. But, after walking for around 500 meter, Jungkook decided to walked back. He want to go to the park. If he lucky, he could meet that girl.

From the place he stand, Jungkook could see the convenient store that he went before. Someone was seen come out from that convenient store wearing a black hoodie and there was a pink colored pattern on it's back. Jungkook who saw it suddenly accelerating his pace so he would see it more clearly. Suddenly his phone was ringing, he took a glance to his phone screen and saw it's his Mom who called him. He pick it up and while he was talking with his Mom, he was looking for the black hoodie again. It was strange, he only took his eyes off for a second but that black hoodie wasn't there anymore.

***

***

“Noona, can’t you stop singing? I am reading rite now and can’t concentrate because of you!” Jimin was shouting from the living room. He was distracted by his sister ever since the morning. His sister surely acting so weird. Chaeyoung pretending not to hear Jimin’s nagging and keep on singing happily. She stared at the mirror and keep smiling towards her reflection on the mirror. She hold her cheeks with both of her hands and it feel so warm.  Her face also get redder when she remember what happened today. It’s not a big deal but why she was so happy when Jungkook sat next to her. She stared at the mirror again and suddenly felt embarrassed by her own thought.

She was so happy today. Her hard work writing the notes and her effort to teach him was giving a nice result. She also proud of herself that she found out what kind of learner Jungkook is. She forgot to tell him today because Jungkook seems so happy and focused on studying. She also happy that Jungkook really so nice to her by change his seat so it will easier for her to teach. Chaeyoung didn’t want to lose this beautiful memory so she searching her diary on her book shelves. Since few days ago, she couldn’t find her diary. She wondered where she put it.

“Jimin, you are really sure you didn’t see my notebook?” Chaeyoung asked Jimin.

“How could I know? You are the one who always carrying your book,” Jimin answered, happy that for the first time Chaeyoung was stop singing. Chaeyoung was panicked. What if she left it on the slide? Her secret was on that book. What if someone found it? But, she remember she didn’t write her name on that book. So it must be safe. No one will know she was the owner, except if that book was found by someone who know her. Chaeyoung quickly grabbed her phone and wallet and rushed towards the door. She told Jimin she went to convenience store and Jimin told her to buy some ramen because they didn’t have any left.

Chaeyoung walk towards the park and straightly climbed up the slide. There was nothing in there. Consider the last time she went to park was during her exam, she almost lost it for two weeks. If it’s true that she left it on the slide, it so normal she didn’t find it. She just hoped that the book end up in the trash bin rather than being found by someone. What’s make her worry actually not because where the book will ended, but because she lost her precious memories. She laid her body on the slide and closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt to take a rest for a bit. She was so sleepy. The night wind made her almost fall asleep if Jimin hasn’t called her to buy him some snacks. Afraid that she might fall asleep again, she woke up and went to convenience store.

“Welcome,” the clerk greet her. Chaeyoung was smiling and quickly grabbed anything that she needs. She suddenly become so sleepy and missed her bed.

“Did you meet him?” asked the clerk.

“Who?” Chaeyoung asked the clerk again.

“The boy who borrow an inhaler from me was coming and asked about you. it seems like he was looking for you. Maybe he was still in this neighborhood, he just left around 5 minutes ago,” the clerk told Chaeyoung.

“He was looking for me? Why?” Chaeyoung was surprised hearing the news.

“He said he needs to return something to you. But, he didn’t told me what this “something” and didn’t left any contact information. He just asked whether I know you or not. He might don’t look suspicious but I’d rather didn’t say anything. I only told him I will pass his messages,” the clerk explained everything to Chaeyoung.

“Thanks for considering my position. Hemm... Unnie, could you please do me a favour? If he happened to meet you again, could you just tell him to give that thing to you?” Chaeyoung begged her.

“No problem. But, why won’t you meet him? Is he a bad guy? I think he is interested in you. He also quite cute. Won’t it better if you meet him by yourself?” the clerk was teasing Chaeyoung.

“Hahaha… He is not a bad guy. I am just too shy to meet him and… I don’t have any confidence to reveal myself,” Chaeyoung responded to her tease.

“I hate to hear that from a pretty girl like you. Well, if you don’t want to date him, am I allowed to flirt with him?” the clerk showed her naughty smiled while handing Chaeyong the change.

“I think your boyfriend won’t allowed you to do that,” Chaeyoung back and both of them was laughing.

Chaeyoung pushed the door and as soon as she stepping her feet outside the store, the hot weather was greet her. The weather was hotter than yesterday. Chaeyoung quickly took off her hoodie and carrying it with her hand. The temperature was reach its recently. She suddenly remember Mingyu's advice. He told him to not wearing her hoodie for a while. She was thinking it was so random at first, but now she understand why he said it. Chaeyoung walked passed through the park and it reminds her of Jungkook. He was here around five minutes ago looking for her. That’s mean, Jungkook didn’t know the person he met in this park was her. She also being curious about the thing that Jungkook want to return. Don't tell, the thing he want to return is her diary!!! Chaeyoung shaking her head to chase away that scary thought.

***

“Rrriiiing!!!” the alarm was ringing in Jungkook’s room for 5 minutes but Jungkook didn’t bother to wake up. Her mom come into his room and turned it off. She woke him up worried that Jungkook might be passed out because he didn’t turn the alarm off. She was relieved that her son was still alive. She shooked his son’s body to wake him up but he still didn’t open his eyes. Her mom went out and back with water spray on her hand. She spray it to Jungkook’s face and it effectively make him opened his eyes.

“You said you have a practice at 7, but you still sleeping here. I’d try to wake you up, don’t blame me if you should run for 100 laps. Look, you already got 50 missed calls,” his Mom pull away the blanket from Jungkook. She turn off the air conditioner and open the curtain to let the sunlight coming through. Jungkook finally sit up with half opened eyes. He search for his phone. He look at the screen and in a second he jumped out of the bed. His mom only smile at her one and only son. Still as clumsy as usual.

Jungkook rushed over to school. He stayed late last night, trying to working on the homework Chaeyoung gave her. When he arrived, his squad was jogging around the school’s field and when he entered the field, they finished. Jungkook stood in front of them and doing 90 degree bows. He apologize for being late. As the punishment, he should do 10 more laps than the others.

Their practice was finished before lunch time because of the heat. Jungkook afraid they will get suffered from dehydration. It’s too hot these days. The juniors were dismissed themselves and enjoy their summer holiday while the seniors gathered in the club room to discussing their final match which will be held on Saturday. There were 2 days left before the match. They hold their meeting after they have their lunch. The meeting start at 12.30.

Jungkook quickly start off the meeting and the manager began with reporting the preparation. Dokyeom who called himself as the team “fans manager” reported that Nayeon still willing to give her supports to the team. Minghao also said he told the Student Media Club to spreads the news and asked the students to come to their match. They even made the poster. Taehyung as their food manager also said the water supply for the team was ready. Mingyu also make sure their administration things already handed out nicely and without any problem. After each manager reporting about their jobs, they come to discuss about the strategy. They usually discuss it beforehand and then they told their coach for advice.

During the meeting, Jungkook keep looking at his watch. The meeting is getting longer than he expected. He get more anxious and almost lost focus. He should met Chaeyoung at 14.00 and now the time showed 13.45. He definitely will be late. What’s make him anxious is he hasn’t finished the homework! Finally the meeting was over exactly at 14.00. Jungkook was trying to escape as soon as possible but he worried their friends will get suspicious so he tried his best to act natural.

“Just leave it, I will organize it. Don’t you have an appointment?” Jaehyun took the paper from Jungkook’s hand. Jungkook was freezed on his spot. How could Jaehyun know he has an appointment?

“Why? Surprised because I know? You keep looking at your watch during the meeting. You must have something. Don’t worry, I won’t tell the others. Just go,” Jaehyun told Jungkook to go. Jungkook smiled and thanked Jaehyun. He went out as quiet as possible trying not to get attention from his friends. He successfully closed the door and walked towards the school gate.

“Where are you going?” someone suddenly called him. Jungkook managed his expression before looking at the one who call him.

“I have an appointment so I should go first,” Jungkook told Mingyu the truth.

“You must be in hurry. Just go. Don’t make that girl waiting for you. it’s not good being late at your date,” Mingyu smiled.

“What date? Whatever, I leaving first,” Jungkook got flustered but it’s better for him to leave as soon as possible. It’s dangerous when he should face Mingyu. His secret could be leaked. Mingyu is so dangerous.

Mingyu was smiling looking at Jungkook. He was so obvious just like a book. He can read through him easily. Jungkook never dress up like that before. Well, he might look the same by some people, but one small thing that made Mingyu knew he went on date is, he bring his perfume with him today. He even combed his hair.

Jungkook keep stomping his feet and looking at his watch. He was late by 15 minutes. The bus finally coming. He felt like the chauffer was riding the bus like a turtle. It was too slow. He regret his decision to took bus than taxi.  Jungkook looked at the clock on his phone, it’s 14.15.

“Oh I am freakin screw up,” he put his phone on his bag, tied his loose shoelaces then running towards the café. When he was running, he saw someone familiar also running towards the café. It’s Park Chaeyoung! Jungkook was speeding up to catch her.

“PARK CHAEYOUNG!” Jungkook called her.

She stopped running and turn her head. She saw Jungkook was running towards her. Both of them was still gasping and tried to catch their breath when Jungkook successfully catch her up.

“Why did you running?” Jungkook asked her.

“Well… huft… I… was…,” she still had difficulty to talk.

“You can answer it later. You need to calm down first. Take your breath… Breath in… Breath out… here, have some water,” Jungkook help her to calmed down and offer her water. Her face was so red and Jungkook afraid she might passed out. After she got her normal breath pace, Jungkook asked her to went to the café but she refuse.

“Actually, I am coming here to apologize because I have to cancel our schedule. I need to do something urgent right now that’s why I can’t spend too much time here,” Chaeyoung told him.

“Then why bother to running here. you can just tell me by… phone…,” Jungkook was confused why she bother to come all the way here to told him but he realized that they don’t have each other phone number.

“Well, I think we can’t help it. You should go. I am fine even if we cancel it. I am the one who supposed to apologize because I take your time,” Jungkook felt guilty.

“But this urgent matter not taking too long. How about we rescheduling the time?” Chaeyoung also felt sorry. Jungkook was relieved when he heard that. It means he still can learn from her and more importantly he still has enough time to finish his homework.

“Nevermind. The time is up to you. I am free whenever it is,” Jungkook replied and secretly wishing her personal thing will last at least two hours.

“How about at 5 or 6?” Chaeyoung gave suggestion.

“Okay,” Jungkook was relieved when he heard that.

“I wish you can use this time to finish your homework. Well, then, excuse me,” Chaeyoung .

Jungkook gasped. He was amazed that she knew he hasn’t finished his homework. Her 6th sense really made him shiver.

“Oh, hey!” Jungkook called her before she left and hand in his phone to her. Chaeyoung was confused.

“Your number. You don’t have to come all the way here to tell me if you can’t make it. just, send me a text or call me. We should use the technology, right?” Jungkook felt all the blood on his body was flowing towards her face. It is the first time he asked for a girl number directly.

Chaeyoung pressed her number and gave the phone back to him. He then called it. Chaeyoung looked at her phone and Jungkook said it was his number. They said goodbye to each other and parted way. Jungkook heading to the café to finish the homework while Chaeyoung went to the main street to took a cab.

Today, Jin suddenly called her when she was on her way to bus station to meet Jungkook. Jin’s got sudden news from his parent. They will come to Seoul and visit his apartment. His apartment was a mess because some of his friends was coming and held a party. He hasn’t clean it because he was late to school and now he still in the middle of discussion with his professor so he can’t come home. That’s why he asked Chaeyoung to help him clean his apartment. He can’t come home right now so he needs her to help him.

Chaeyoung was in the middle of cleaning and forget that she had appointment with Jungkook at 14.00. She was panicked. She was afraid Jungkook will wait too long. So he told Jimin she needs to go out and will back as soon as possible. Jin said his parent will come at 15.00. There was still 30 minutes before their aunt and uncle come when Chaeyoung was heading back to her home. One thing left to do is grocery shopping. Chaeyoung writing down anything that they need to buy and send it to Jimin through the chat app when she was in the taxi. When she arrived, she quickly grabbed the garbage and sorted it on communal garbage bin. Jimin arrived 20 minutes later and they began to put it on the refrigerator.

After finishing cleaning Jin’s apartment, both of them then went back to their apartment. They should get out from Jin’s place before their aunt and uncle come. And more importantly, they should clean their house too. They were afraid their aunt and uncle will come to sudden inspection.

Finally, after the sudden task and sudden visit from Jin’s parent, Chaeyoung could breath. She looked at the clock. It’s already 4.30. She was taking a shower and dressed up. After sprayed on refreshing scented perfume, she stared at her phone screen. She was hesitating whether she should call him or text him although she already knew the answer. Texting him is lot better than call him. She didn’t have much courage to talk to him anyway. But, texting not an easy task either. She didn’t know what to write. She kept typing then erase it.

“I will come at 5…..” she type it.

“NOONA!” Jimin suddenly appear in front of her room. She was surprised by Jimin's call and accidently press the send button.

“AH I SENT IT!!!!!!” Chaeyoung was panicked. She quickly flip her phone and put it away. She hide her face on the pillow regretting what she just did. Jimin walked into her room and flip the phone. He knew she might have a boyfriend or at least someone she loves right now. She might be send it to that boy.

“Noona, I will go to Han River with Hoseok and Taemin. I will back before 8,” Jimin told her. Chaeyoung only nodded when still hiding her face.

"Anyway, he replied your message," Jimin told his sister when he saw the popped up message on her phone screen. He silently flip it again so she won't know that he already saw the message.

Chaeyoung slowly pull out the pillow from her face and carefully reach her phone. She closed her eyes and opened it slowly to read the message.

 Okay, I’ll be waiting

“OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!!! HE SAID HE WILL BE WAITING!! AAA WHAT SHOULD I DO??” Chaeyoung throw her own body to the bed and rolling to the right and left being so hysteric.

“Then you should get going. You can’t made him wait any longer,” Jimin was confused by his sister behavior. He felt his sister was so weird but he decided to let her be.

Chaeyoung look at the clock on her phone screen. It seems like she got electric shock, she jumped from her bed, comb and tied her hair, and quickly packed her bag. She will be late if she wasn’t hurry. After dropped off on bus station, she walked faster to the café. But, once she already close to the café, she slowed her pace and tried to manage her breath so it doesn’t showed that she walked in hurry. She took a deep breath before pushing the café’s door. She order a watermelon ade before she went to Jungkook’s seat.

Today, the café was a little bit crowded unlike usual. It made Chaeyoung become more nervous. She didn’t know this café was popular. She walked towards the corner and found Jungkook was studying on their usual table.

“Have you finished your homework?” Chaeyoung asked him as soon as she sat down.

Jungkook was freezed. She asked him with such a nice smile and gentle voice but it made Jungkook let out a sweat cold. He didn’t dare to lie to her.

“Seems like you forgot to do your homework. Well, you can continue it later. Let’s we continue with our lesson,” Chaeyoung opened the text book ready to teach him.

“There are a few questions left. Can you give me a time to finish it?” Jungkook didn’t want her to thought he was lazying around and didn’t do his homework so he tried to proof that he at least tried to keep his promise.

"Sure. I will give you 15 minutes. Is it enough?" Chaeyoung gave him some remission. Jungkook thanked her and continue working on his homework.

Ever since Chaeyoung come to the cafe today, she felt uncomfortable. She felt uncomfortable because of the unusual crowd. She opened her bag and hoping that she bring the hat but she left it at home. She only bring mask. But it will be weird to wear a mask on the café. She kept thinking how to hide her face then she got an idea. Her long hair could help her to hide her face! She untying her hair and parted it to 2:8 so her 8 sided hair could cover her face when she looked down.

Jungkook saw her untied her hair and looked confused. It’s summer and today was extremely hot. Although there was an air conditioner on the room, but still, it might be more comfortable if she tied her hair. Feeling like she was observed, Chaeyoung brave herself to look at Jungkook who still staring at her with confused look.

“Why?” she asked.

“Don’t you feel hot?” Jungkook asked.

“Ah, did I make you feel hot?” Chaeyoung asked again.

“Ckckck, kids these days are too much. Anyway, if you two feel so hot I will lowering the temperature of the aircon,” the old man who was also the owner and the waitress of this café was appear suddenly to delivered Chaeyoung’s watermelon ade. He chuckled but then smiling naughtily after hearing that young boy and girl conversation.

Both of them was blushed and embarrassed because they just realized their conversation could have wrong interpretation.

"Ah, please don't get the wrong idea. Sometimes people will say they feel hot because I didnt tied my hair in this hot day," Chaeyoung tried to clearing out the misunderstanding.

“I knew. I knew. I am just kidding. Anyway, it seems like you two is new to our café. We gladly inform you that we have special offers every Thursday. We sell our special old recipes cake only on Thursday. Since both of you are often come to our café, I’d like to give you this special offer,” the old man was promoting their cafe and indirectly explain why did the cafe suddenly become so crowded.

“Then, I will have one,” she was so excited to try this special cake.

“Me, too,” Jungkook said so.

“But, it is cinnamon cake… right?” Chaeyoung asked the old man.

“Yes, that’s right. Our special cake is the old cinnamon roll cake. You don’t like cinnamon? Then, you may try our red velvet cake. It’s the second popular cake in our store," the old man gave another alternative.

"Well, then I will take that one," Jungkook change his order.

After writing their order, the old man walked back to the counter. Jungkook and Chaeyoung continuing with their study. Jungkook put his pencil and rub his eyes with his hands. He felt stuffed after contentrating for too long. He needs to rest for a bit. He went to the toilet to wash his face.

Jungkook was walking back to his seat when he suddenly bumped into Yoongi, his football team senior who already graduate. They were having a small chat on cafe corridor. When he was having conversation with his senior, Chaeyoung was walking towards their direction. Seems like she was about to going to toilet too. Jungkook saw her and looking into her eyes and send her telepathy. "It's dangerous, you need to hide". Chaeyoung who saw Jungkook was talking to his friend and making a weird face towards her quickly went back to her seat.

Jungkook was waiting for Yoongi to finished his business. He decided to accompany his senior on his table. He won't take a risk to revealed that he was here with a girl. Although he wasn't dating, but still, it such a high risk.

"You said you come here to study, am I bothering you?" Yoongi asked him.

"No, absolutely not," Jungkook answer it without thinking.

"Anyway, the cafe was so crowded today. I didn't manage to get a seat. May I join you? You are alone, right? I think it a lot better to wait here and finished my assignment before my part time come," Yoongi change his mind.

"Well, yeah. Sure. Come this way," Jungkook couldn't said anything. Luckily he was sitting in table for four. He only wish Yoongi won't get suspicious.

When they arrived, Jungkook was surprised. Chaeyoung already moved his belonging to another table. She also separated the table by giving some space so it looked like the table for two people. He quietly took a glance to Chaeyoung and saw her was busy reading something with her earphone on. They looked like a complete stranger right now.

The old man was coming and bring Chaeyoung and Jungkook order. He was surprised because they separate their table and it look like they weren't know each other. He stopped at Chaeyoung's table first and gave her the cinnamon cake. Chaeyoung said thank you while showing such a weird expression. The old man having a difficulty to read her expression but then he seems understand it. He smiled. He then went to Jungkook's table and gave him the red velvet cake.

After half an hour, Yoongi finally excuse himself because he needs to go to his part time job. Jungkook was smiling and send him off. He didn't forget to tell Yoongi to come to his final match on Saturday. Yoongi promise he will come and hurriedly packed his belonging and left. But, not long after, he was back again and give Jungkook 20.000 won and asked him to pay the bill using that money. There was a long queue on the counter and Yoongi afraid he might be late. Jungkook thanked him and told him to hurry before he was late.

"Sorry for unexpected guest," Jungkook apologize to Chaeyoung as soon as Yoongi left. They were sitting next to each other and separated by the small space of the table. Chaeyoung took off her earphone then lean her back to the chair.

"It's okay. it's not your fault. We can't predict it anyway," Chaeyoung replied to him.

"So... Can I join this table to its usual place?" Jungkook asked her.

"Sure. It's difficult if we studying in different table, anyway" Chaeyoung respond to his question and dragged the table to get close to Jungkook's.

They were now sitting next to each other. It was so awkward so Chaeyoung decided to move and sit in the chair which face the wall. They were sitting in silence and it made the atmosphere between them become more awkward. It seems like the first time they were sitting in this cafe. Chaeyoung thought this situation was so funny and she start to giggling. Chaeyoung tried her best not to laugh. Jungkook heard it then staring at her. Chaeyoung apologize and tried to not laugh. But, she can't hold it again. She let out her laugh which made Jungkook confused.

"Hahaha... I am sorry, but this situation is so funny, hahaha," Chaeyoung kept on laughing.

Jungkook look at her and felt so confused but later on he began to laugh. As he thought about it, it was really funny for him too. They looked like an idiot. They were sitting next to each other but pretending to become a stranger. Chaeyoung wiped her tears because she was laughing so hard, either did Jungkook. Both of them were leaning on their chair because they didnt have energy left. After resting for few minutes, Jungkook back to his serious mode so did Chaeyoung. They were discussing about some parts that Jungkook find it difficult to solve.

Without they realize, its already 20.00 PM. Both of their stomach were grumbling because they haven't eat dinner. They decided to eat dinner in this cafe. Jungkook push the caller button on their table to call the waitress. The old man from earlier was come.

"Wow, so both of you already make up and decided to being together again?" the old man was smiling looking at those young couple.

"I think you got us wrong. We are not a couple," Jungkook clarify their status.

"Oh my bad! I am sorry if I misinterpret your relationship," the old man showed a fake guilty face but then change it to annoying smile. Both of them order their dinner and the old man left them after write it on the notes.

After the old man left, they were busy playing with their own phone while waiting for their dinner to be cooked. Chaeyoung suddenly excuse herself to pick a phone call. Jungkook gave a simple nod then continue playing with his phone.

"Oh, oppa. Now? I am in the cafe with my friend. My friend need my help to teach some difficult problem. No, I am not lying. My friend need my help to pass the remedial test. No, I won't go home late. I will arrive at home before 10. What? you want to pick me up? No, no, no. You don't have to do that. I will come home with Jimin. He was playing with his friend right now. Okay, I promise. You don't have to worry. Yes, goodbye," Chaeyoung hang up the phone call. She was very anxious whenever Jin called her. She was afraid Jin will found out that she was hanging out with a boy. Jin strongly against the idea of her to having a boyfriend without him knowing. Chaeyoung kept standing outside to calm her heart and also to took a fresh air.

Jungkook was busy replying to his friends chat while someone was come to his table. He didn't take his eyes off of his phone because he thought it was the old man who come to delivered their food. Although it was strange since it hasn't been five minutes after they order.

"May I sit here?" asked the person who standing beside his table.

Jungkook finally took his eyes off from the phone screen to look into that person. He was surprised as soon as he saw that person.

"Sorry, but that seat already taken," Jungkook refuse that person request.

"But this one was empty. There is only two of you, right?" that person insisted to sat in his table.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung were sitting in table for four people, so basically there were two more empty chair. But, Jungkook found it strange why did that person insisting to sit with him.

"Yes but, the chair over there is empty too. I think it more comfortable if you sit there," Jungkook tried to refuse him politely.

"No, I feel more comfortable sitting in this chair. It's empty anyway," although Jungkook didn't give permission, that person was sitting on the chair next to Chaeyoung seat.

Jungkook was gulping down his salliva. That guy indeed suspicious. His bad feeling regarding this person was proven. This handsome guy from yesterday who sat accross him and following him to the bus station was indeed suspicious. Why did he insist to sit here? Jungkook was busy wondering about this guy true intention. Suddenly all of the stories his friends were talking to were recalled on his mind. His friend ever told about strange handsome guy who randomly approach a lonely guy in the cafe and suddenly asked them out to become his boyfriend. Jungkook tried to maintain his calmness by looking as natural as possible. He continued playing with his phone to hide his anxiousness. When he was playing with his phone, he could sense that guy was intensely staring at him. He was so afraid but he tried to stay calm.

"Looking closely at you like this, make me realize, you actually quite handsome. You have a round big eyes. Your also has high nose. Look at those arms. You indeed have a muscular body. Well, overall you are such a boyfriend material," that guy words made Jungkook felt like his heart was stop beating. He got a shiver all over his body. He prayed so hard wishing Chaeyoung to come back early. She indeed took so long to pick a phone. This guy was so weird. Why did he had to commenting about his looks? It make Jungkook felt uncomfortable and extremely scared.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" that guy asked Jungkook.

Jungkook become more afraid as he heard that question. He was afraid that guy might like him. So he thought the best way to avoid him was by pretending that he was in the middle of the date with his girlfriend. He had no choice. He will apologize to Chaeyoung later. He also thought Chaeyoung will understand if he explain it.

"OPPA!!!" Jungkook quickly move his head towards that sounds direction. He saw Chaeyoung was coming towards him. For the first time in his life, he was so extremely happy to saw her and without him realize, he showed his brightest smile.