Regret

Excuse Me?

"Rosiiieee!! It's time to wake up!!!" Jin called Chaeyoung from the kitchen.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes but has no willingness to move her body. It seems like her body was glued on the bed. She close her eyes again but then the delicious smell of Doenjang JJigae was transmitted through the air from the kitchen to her nose. She tried to ignore the temptation but her tummy suddenly whining. She sat down and heavily left her bed with her eyes half closed. Chaeyoung opened the door and walked towards the kitchen. Jin greeted her as soon as he saw her. He told her to sat down and eat breakfast.

Jimin come towards the dining table and look so ready to leave. He was wearing his uniform and bring his backpack. Jin put the hot pot in the middle of the table then opened the cooking gloves. They then having a breakfast together. Jimin was the first one to finish his breakfast  because he was in hurry. Tomorrow was his final soccer match so he had morning practice. Jin handed him his lunch box then he put it on his backpack. He put his shoes then left the house. But, not long after he close the door he was coming back again. He told Chaeyoung to meet at the venue at 2 PM. Chaeyoung said yes then after he heard her answer, he left the house.

"How's school?" Jin asked Chaeyoung who was slurping the soup.

"It's holiday yet you asked me about school. I am doing fine. The exam result was out and somehow I still maintain my rank despite working on my part time job," Chaeyoung reported.

"Great. I actually have no doubt about your rank. How about your friends? Are you getting along well with them?" Jin asked her again while biting on fried leek.

"Yeah we are doing fine. Although we haven't meet each other during holiday," Chaeyoung replied before lift up her bowl to drink the soup.

Jin has many question to ask her, but Jisoo's words made him think about it twice. He didn't want Chaeyoung to be uncomfortable around him because he seems over protective. He finished his breakfast in silence without asking further question. He decided to not meddling to much in Chaeyoung's life. He once a teenager and he hate it if his parents were asking him too much questions about his life.

Chaeyoung took the fried leek with her chopstick then munching it. She was waiting for Jin next question but unexpectedly he didn't ask her more questions. After finishing his meal, Jin bring his plates to the kitchen sink without saying anything. Chaeyoung could feel something was wrong with Jin because he act unlike his usual self. She began to flashback to two days ago when the last time she met Jin, but she didn't found something wrong between them. Maybe he had problem with his college life or his love life. Speaking of love life, he must met Jisoo. There was no other way her guitar was in Jin's hand if they weren't meet. Chaeyoung felt sorry towards Jin so she push her brain to search for the words that can console him.

"Oppa, about two days ago, I really grateful. Thank you so much. You are really cool back then" Chaeyoung knew that Jin really love it when he heard compliment. At first, she want to compliment his delicious breakfast course, but she knew it won't use if she talked about his obvious cooking skill.

"What are you so grateful about? I thought you hate me because you kept defending him," Jin was grumping. Chaeyoung smiled at her cousin behavior. He might looks mature and dependable, but he also had a cute and childish side that made him looks cute.

"I don't want to lie that I am so afraid you will ask questions that make me embarrassed. But, as I think about it again, I am so grateful and touched knowing that I have someone who care a lot about me. You know that Mom and Dad aren't here with me, so sometimes... Aaah well, in conclusion I am so happy. And also, at that time, you really looks so cool. You look like cool older brother in K-Drama," Chaeyoung smiling showing her cute face while munching on crunchy fried leek.

"Stop with the compliment and you know your aegyo won't affect me. I know you don't want to wash the dishes," Jin was smiling after hearing her compliment. He was pretending that he didn't know about Chaeyoung true intention by gave him compliment. Chaeyoung really know him well. She must felt that he act different than usual although he, himself didn't realize it. After hearing her opinion, he was so relieved Chaeyoung didn't hate it. At least he know he was doing a right thing.

Chaeyoung smile then quickly munching all the food left on the table. She always so happy whenever she eat home-cook food made by someone else. She stacked the plates then bring it to Jin who receive it with sour smile. Chaeyoung was giggling at him. She then come towards refrigerator then took out tomatoes. She washed it then cut it into little pieces. She want to made tomato juice as thank you gift for Jin who made breakfast.

Jin was putting on the last plate into the dish rack then took off the rubber gloves. He wash his hands then walked towards the dining table. Chaeyoung come and serves him a glass of fresh tomato juice.

"I have a lot of questions for you, but I'll make it short since you give me this healthy juice," Jin began his weekly interrogation session. Ever since Chaeyoung and Jimin live by themselves and he was become their guardian, Jin always asked about their daily life and give advices in charge of their parents every week.

"Who is Kim Mingyu?" Jin asked Chaeyoung after he drink one gulp of the juice.

Chaeyoung almost spill the tomato juice that he pour into the tumbler which she will give to Jimin later after she heard Jin's question. She was regretting what she was doing earlier. She shouldn't consoling Jin so he won't asked difficult question like this.

"How do you know him?" Chaeyoung was curious why Jin suddenly asked about Mingyu.

"You need to answer first for me to answer your question," Jin made Chaeyoung to stay on the conversation. He won't let her avoid his question.

"He is Jimin's friend whom later become my friend because we are in the same age. Now, it's my turn. How do you know him?" Chaeyoung answering and now it's Jin's turn to answer her.

"What kind of person is he?" Jin didn't reply to her question instead asking more question.

Chaeyoung about to protesting because Jin didn't answer her question. But she know he won't listen to her. So she give up and decided to ask him later.

"He is super kind, really friendly, take a good care of his friends, and... he has lots of friends," Chaeyoung want to say lots of female friends, but she didn't want to get her own-self in trouble.

Jin was staring at Chaeyoung with empty look on his eyes. Seems like he was thinking about something. Chaeyoung was anticipating for the next question because he looks so serious right now. The next question must be hard for her to answer. Her heart even beating faster. But, after waiting for a while and her heart beat even went back to the normal pace, he didn't say anything. Jin was staring at his tomato juice and after few seconds staring at it, he drank it all.

"How come Jisoo know about him?" Jin asked Chaeyoung who was drinking the juice.

"Ah, they coincidently met so I introduce him to her," Chaeyoung didn't expect Jin would ask that question. But, thinking about it again, perhaps Jin was jealous towards Mingyu? This possibility popped up and made Chaeyoung was smiling suspiciously. Now, it's her turn to investigate him.

"So, I had answer all your questions. Now it's your turn to answer mine. What is the actual reason you ask me about that guy?" Chaeyoung staring at Jin intensely.

"Just curious," Jin answered while staring back at Chaeyoung.

"What??!! Is that all? Oh come on! I told you in detail. How could you give such a brief answer!" Chaeyoung was mad at his extra short answer.

"Why are you mad? I told you earlier right? I will make it short. Naaah, thanks for the juice. I enjoy it well," Jin showed a foxy smile then left the kitchen. Chaeyoung was so mad because she felt deceived. She was speechless at his words.

***

The thermometer on the wall outside the changing room was showing the number of 30˚C. Although it's not as hot as previous days, people on the supporter section were busy fanning themselves. Today will become the historical day during their soccer team history if they could win this match. Last time they win this spring tournament was 5 years ago. They successfully made it into final round last year but they can't win against their opponent which was the champions for 3 years in a row.

Jungkook soccer team already arrived at the stadium 3 hours before the final match. They were act like usual until 30 minutes left before the match start. They were so happy and excited but they can't lie that they were all so nervous. Even Dokyeom who was in charge of mood makers couldn't help but to get nervous. Jungkook could felt his team nervousness and he want to help them to loosen up. But, the problem was he needs to calm himself down first. He began to did some stretching to chase away his nervousness.

"Am I arrive in the right place? Why everyone is so quiet? It's not a funeral right?" Jiho came to the waiting room and tease his juniors who's nervous. All the 3rd grade seniors were come to gave moral support to them. Jiho then said they have special guests today. But, since it's too crowded they will wait outside. After they left, Jungkook team was nervously waiting for the guest. The first one who entered was Yoongi, the former captain before Jiho and most of them know him. The next person who came in was so handsome and made all of the team members were in an awe. They never seen that senior before that's why they look so confused. But, there was one guy who already know him and excitedly screaming out his name.

"Seokjin hyung!" Jungkook greet him and all the eyes in the room were changing their eyes direction from Jin towards Jungkook.

"Who?" Jaehwan was whispering to Minghao's ear.

"I don't know. Maybe he is Jungkook's brother. They look alike," Minghao answered with a low voice.

"Jungkook is the only child," Mingyu joined them by whispering from behind and it kind of made them startled.

All the special guests that Jiho mentioned finally entered. Eunkwang, who was the former captain lead the introduction session. As soon as he told them that they were the last team who won the Spring Tournament, the entire room was going crazy. They felt so honored because this respectful seniors of them were come and gave them support.

There was 10 minutes left before they enter the field. Eunkwang gave his final speech then say goodbye to his juniors. They were busy shaking hands and patted each other before the they left the waiting room. Jin come towards Jungkook and he gave him encouraging hug.

"You'd better do your best today, Chaeyoung is watching," Jin whispered then release his hug. He showed a naughty smile while patting Jungkook shoulder.

Jungkook ears become redder as he heard Chaeyoung's name. It reminds him of last night. He was so embarrassed. He was back from his thought after someone put his hands on his shoulder. Jaehyun told him to greet the senior. Jungkook panicked then quickly lead the team to did the final greeting. Jungkook shook his head and tried to calling back his concentration after all the seniors left the waiting room. Now he know why the senior made the rules to forbid them to dating. It's indeed so distracting.

"Huddle!" Jungkook called his team. In no time, they form a circle to listen to their captain.

"I know this is our one only chance to take the trophy back to our school. Our name will be written in our soccer team history. Our juniors will see us with admirable eyes just like what we did earlier when we saw Eunkwang sunbae and his team. Although it's important, I want us to keep the fair play. And remember, we do it not because we want to become a champion, but because our loves for soccer. So, No matter what the result is, please take care and don't get hurt," Jungkook gave his final speech.

"Captain, what's wrong with your speech? Don't ruin up the atmosphere. EVERYONE LET'S WIN THIS!!!" Dokyeom was disappointed at Jungkook's speech and tried to light up the mood.

"YEAH!! LET'S GET IT!!!" Jaehwan screaming and followed by others.

"Alright, alright I got it!" Jungkook was smiling at the spirit of his teams. He was feeling so insecure before. He kept thinking he push his team to practice hard only to fulfill his own greed to win. Luckily, it's not only him, but it's his team goal to win.

They all gathering and put their hands together to did their final chant.

"Don't let our blood, sweat and tears for the last one and half years to get wasted. FOR OUR TEAM! LET'S KILL THEM!!" Jungkook lead the team chant.

"LET'S KILL THEM!" all of them was shouting then confidently walk out to the field.

As they walked outside, their nervousness suddenly coming back. But, as soon as they arrived at the field, it slowly gone. They were fascinated by the amount of people who come to cheer for them. Half of the stadium were covered in blue, their team official color. It gave them chill on their spine.

Both of the team were lining on the middle of the field and listened to their national anthem. Jungkook was looking at the supporter section, tried to find someone he knows. But he gave up because it's too far to recognize their face. The song ends and they shook hands with the opponent team then took the commemoration picture. After taking picture, Jungkook caught Mingyu who was busy looking at the supporters section. His mischievous side was woken up.

"Need my help to find her? I think it will be difficult to find her in the middle of that crowd," Jungkook standing beside Mingyu who still looking at the crowd.

"What do you mean? I just so fascinated by the supporters. There are so many of them. And I think almost half of them are my fans," Mingyu playing around with Jungkook's jokes.

"Then, you have no choice. We should win this match unless you want to lose your charm in front of your fans," Jungkook triggered Mingyu's spirit.

"Don't worry Captain. I will do my best to guard our last line. I need to keep my image and won't let my fans disappointed, right?" Mingyu waving to the crowd and in no time girls scream was heard.

Jungkook and other players were surprised by the scream. Mingyu really sure is amazing. After waving to the crowd like an idol group, Mingyu looked at Jungkook with his cocky expression. Jungkook was laughing. Before they separate, Jungkook made a fist and Mingyu bumped it with his. They then running towards their own position.

***

Chaeyoung looked at the clock on her phone. There was 15 minutes left before the game start. Jimin and Hoseok hasn't come yet. Jisoo told Chaeyoung to called them both to asking their position. Chaeyoung also remember they were still missing one person, Haechan. Jisoo smiled and told her not to worry while pointed the road behind them with her chin. Chaeyoung looked at the direction and saw a kid who was walking while staring at his camera. He was tripped and almost drop his camera but he kept continue to walking like that. Jisoo was mad at that kid habit and planning to scold him as soon as he arrived.

Chaeyoung touch the dialed button on put her phone on her ear. But, after two dial tone she quickly pull it from her ear and touch the end call button as she saw Jimin and Hoseok were running towards her. Haechan, Jimin and Hoseok were arriving together and since they were almost late, so Jisoo forgot about her nagging plan. They immediately entering the stadium and looking for a place where the supporters were wearing blue colored attribute. Since they were late, the seat left were on the very back row.

"Welcome! Are you ready to watch the game?" someone who wore a complete team merchandise attribute from head to toe were greeting they group.

"Hey, Seungkwan what are you doing?" Haechan was asking that boy.

"Oh, Haechan! Hi!" Seungkwan didn't see Haechan because he was sitting in the edge of the bench.

"Today weather was so hot, how about buying some fans? It's really helps to lowering down the heat," Seungkwan finally showing his true intention. Selling merchandise.

"Sorry, but we are not buying," Hoseok refuse Seungkwan's offer which made Haechan laughing. Haechan then took this chance to mock Seungkwan by taking his picture so that he can later.

"Ah, I see. How about the beautiful noonas over there?" Seungkwan change his target to Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

"I am sorry but, I think I pass it, thank you," Chaeyoung also refuse politely.

"Ah, how unfortunate. We have unlimited goods which is the best selling item. Actually I don't want to offer it since some noonas were already asked me to save it for them. But, since noonas are Haechan's friends so I will offer it to you. Jjaa jjaaaaan!! Special edition Kim Mingyu cheering fan!!" Seungkwan took out a blue hand fan with Mingyu's name and number on it.

Jisoo was shocked for a second but then she was laughing. She came to watch soccer match not idol concert but the merchandises were the same. At first, she didn't intend to buy it because it's quite pricey for a fan. But, she remember that fund raising for club activity was so tough so she decided to help him. She bought Mingyu fan and remember that she also come for Jaehyun.

"Do you have another..." before Jisoo finished her question, Seungkwan already handing her Jaehyun fan. Once again Seungkwan made her shock. How could he know even before she asked. Jisoo gave the money to Seungkwan and told him to kept the change. Seungkwan was all smile and thanked Jisoo. Before he left, Jisoo remember she forgot to buy one more fan.

"HEY! WAIT" Jisoo called Seungkwan before he walked to far. Seungkwan came back with a curious face.

"Do you have Jeon Jungkook fan?" Jisoo asked Seungkwan.

"Ah, I am very sorry but I don't sell it. Jungkook sunbae fan is super rare item and we don't produce it again. My deepest apologize," Seungkwan apologize and showing his most saddest expression.

"Really? Ah so unfortunate. Well, you can't do anything about it. Thank you," Jisoo was upset.

Jisoo handed Mingyu fan to Chaeyoung and said sorry because they didn't sell Jungkook fan. Chaeyoung was panicked, afraid that Jimin, Hoseok and Haechan will hear it. She kept it a secret and didn't want them to know especially Jimin. It will be annoying if Jimin know about it. He will all day. The crowd suddenly become loud. Chaeyoung looked to the field. Both team were entering the field. The people around her were standing and it made her automatically standing up too.

Chaeyoung looked at Haechan which standing next to her. Haechan just standing and clapping without holding his camera. Chaeyoung looked around him and seems like he put his camera on his bag. Before, she saw him almost tripped while playing with his camera but strangely he didn't use it now.

"YOU AREN'T TAKING PICTURE? I THINK YOU ARE SO EXCITED TO TAKE PICTURE?" Chaeyoung asked Haechan with loud voice because it's so noisy.

"THE OPPONENT IS MY FORMER TEAM!! I DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN BY THEM!!" Haechan replied with half screaming voice.

Chaeyoung took off her cap then put it to Haechan's head. She then took her bag and looked for something. She put out a pack of mask and gave one mask sheet to Haechan. Haechan accept it with big smile on his face. He quickly took his camera and told Chaeyoung that he will go to take some pictures. Chaeyoung nodded and told him to go.

The team now was posing and took a picture. It's difficult to saw who is who from her position. The only visible thing she could see to differentiate them was their number which on their back. Chaeyoung saw one of them were waving on the crowd and suddenly the crowd was going crazy. She didn't know who it was after he was running towards the field which show his number. Number 17, and she saw the fan that she hold, Kim Mingyu, 17. She smiled because she didn't expect Mingyu could made the crowd was going crazy over his wave. If Yerin was here, she probably go wild too.

Unlike the previous match, Jungkook's team was lacking behind to catch the game tempo. The quick offense from the opponent team made them went for defense. Their game was a mess. Even Jungkook who was a striker need to help the back players. All the supporters of Jungkook team were holding their breath for 10 times in the first 15 minutes because the team was facing the crisis.

"This is bad. Mingyu-hyung team need to attack and get out from that devil circle. They keep throwing the ball far away from the goal post but it wasn't directed. No one come to receive it. They only waste their energy," Jimin commented.

"You're right. But, I can feel their anxiety. Save the goal post is their top priority. I think, they only need one critical counter attack to breakthrough from the circle. This is why I hate soccer, there is no time out just like in basketball. Sometimes, when we are in panic, we couldn't think clearly and we can't understand what the coach tell us to do," Hoseok also gave his opinion.

The intense battle and exhaustion which doubled for Jungkook team indirectly made them easily lost their temper. The match slowly turn to become the real battlefield. They started to play rough. Although the opponent was the one who controlling the game flow, their attack barely success because Jungkook team has a strong defense wall which made them also frustrated.

Jaehyun catch the ball and secure it on his embrace. The corner kick from the opponent failed to passed the goal line as Jaehyun perfectly catch it. He wait for his team to back into their position before passed the ball to Yugyeom. Now it's his team to got a chance to attack. He slowly dribbling the ball to the center and passed it to Minghao who was standing near the middle circle. They planned their attack carefully. Two opponent came and tried to snatch the ball from Minghao feet but with a fake move, he successfully passed it to Taehyung who was free. Taehyung run quickly and passed the opponent through the right side and made a long pass to Jungkook who was running quickly to the penalty area. He was heading the ball but unfortunately it hit the goalpost. The supporters were screaming like a choir as Jungkook failed to make a score.

"AAAHHHH JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE!!" Chaeyoung was screaming along with other supporter.

"That's okay! That's okay! Let's attack again!!" Hoseok also said supporting words although the players won't hear it.

"Woah number seven play was so good. How could he manage to heading the ball when he was guarded by three people? He was surely dangerous player. What's his name by the way?" Jisoo commented and ask anyone beside her.

"The Captain, Jungkook," both Jimin and Chaeyoung replied simultaneously.

Jisoo was nodding and smiling to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung who saw that suspicious smile on Jisoo's face quickly avoid her eyes. And while they were having a little chat, the opponent supporter were getting loud. They continued watching the match and the striker of the opponent team was already arrive at Jungkook's team territory. There were only three backs left near the goal post.

"Fweeeet," the referee blew his whistle and lift up yellow card to Number 17.

"Good job Mingyu hyung!!!" Jimin and Hoseok screamed with joy.

"Hey, he just got yellow card and why did you guys looks so happy?" Jisoo was confused.

"There is no other way to stop him. The striker was too good. He might scoring a goal with those skills. Mingyu hyung do that to prevent the worse," Hoseok explained. Chaeyoung and Jisoo just nodding listening to Hoseok explanation. They trust him as they weren't familiar with soccer.

The free kick was given to the opponent team. Instead kick the ball towards the goal post, the opponent made a fake shot and passed it his friends then they began their attack by slowly penetrate the defense. Now, the one who has the ball were facing one on one with Yugyeom. He tried to went passed him, but their difference in posture made it hard to pass Yugyeom. He back off a bit and when Yugyeom almost steal the ball, Yugyeom was falling because he got tripped by the opponent's leg.

Yugyeom was lying down while holding his right ankle. Seems like his ankle was sprained. Jungkook immediately came closer to check on him. He tried to check on his ankle, and after a while, seems like Yugyeom was able to stand and limping to outside field to receive treatment. Their team got free kick. And after attempted failed attack, the referee blew his whistle as the end of 1st half.

The cheerleaders now entering the field which made the supporters go crazy. They were sing along with the BGM the cheerleaders use to dance. Jisoo saw them and surprised. They were her juniors and she excitedly cheering for them. Suddenly some of the cheerleader members were appear on supporter section and asked the supporters to learn about the cheer song and cheer dance. Seungkwan also join the cheerleader to demonstrate. Jisoo who was in cheerleader team back in high school were so excited and really want to join them in the front. Chaeyoung saw her being so energetic and told her to come to the front. Jisoo was hesitating because she felt shy, but Chaeyoung kept push her and she gave up. She came to the front and joining her junior and Seungkwan leading the cheers.

Haechan came back and didn't let this memorable scene out of his camera sight. He took Jisoo's picture while leading the supporter and giggling. He will use it to later. He then looking for his seat and saw Chaeyoung was standing on the stair while holding her phone. She recorded Jisoo while trying to holding on her laughter so it won't included on the video. Chaeyoung finished her recording and notice Haechan was back. They then walk towards their seat. Haechan took off his masks because he felt so stuffy.

Jimin offering Haechan a water and he drank it. They then sharing a snack while watching the show from the cheerleaders. They were watching in awe when the cheerleaders make some acrobatics movement.

"Wah Hyung aren't they amazing? They are falling from that height," Hoseok was speaking with Haechan who was sitting beside him amazed by the cheerleaders acrobatics move. Haechan was startled and just nodding. Hoseok looked at Haechan and saw his sad face.

"You look so upset. What's wrong?" Hoseok asked him. Hoseok question draw Jimin and Chaeyoung attention.

Haechan then told them that he felt guilty. He was transferring school and it made him can't join the last final match. The balance of the team also got a little disturbed as they already used to his style. What made him in more dilemma because he was here rooting for his new school who was the opponent of his former school team. Jimin, Haechan and Hoseok felt sad but didn't know what to do.

"Don't over thinking about it. Just enjoy the match! Both team play so well. It's interesting match. You don't have to choose a side. Right, Hoseoki?" Jimin tried to console him.

"Yeah. Hey, hey Jisoo noona told us to scream. WOOOHOOOO!!!" Hoseok joining Jimin and also tried to lift up the mood. Hoseok stand up and did the dance Jisoo taught them. He then grabbed Haechan and Chaeyoung wrist to force them to stand up and dancing.

There were around 10 minutes left before the second half began. Chaeyoung secretly looking at Haechan who was smiling and dance together with Hoseok and Jimin. He might be smiling but his eyes can't lie. Chaeyoung asked Hoseok to changed position with her. She now standing beside Haechan. She pat Haechan's shoulder and he turned his head.

"Don't force yourself. Just go!" she said.

"Going where?" Haechan was confused because Chaeyoung suddenly told him to go.

"Your team. I know that you want to support your friends. Just do what your heart told you to do so that you won't have any regret," Chaeyoung kept forcing him to leave. She knew that he really want to stand on the field with his team but the situation made him can't do it. The only thing he could do now was standing on the bench and support his team. He might felt really sorry towards his teammates because he suddenly transferred. Haechan was quiet. He was having a war with his own self.

"Yes hyung. Although you are now a new student in Mingyu hyung school it doesn't mean that you have to support them. It was like, I cheer for Brazil in world cup although I am a Korean," Jimin also help Chaeyoung to encouraging Haechan. Haechan then smiled then quickly running towards the exit. Both Chaeyoung and Jimin smiled and continue to dance.

***

"Are your ankle okay?" Jungkook asked Yugyeom once again before entering the field.

Yugyeom smiled and told him it was okay while patting on his ankle. Jungkook called his squad to did the last chant. Once again, he told his team that winning is important, but their health is lot more important. He didn't want anyone to get fatal injury. He also told them to controlling their emotion. They were here as an athlete who uphold fair play. He also told them to enjoy the play and not tried to be burdened to become a winner. That's why they won't be nervous.

Jaehyun and Taehyung were giggling when he heard his speech. They knew that Jungkook was actually the one who felt so nervous and tried to calm his self down with those words. Telling them this comforting words actually didn't give much impact. They knew that it so nerve-wracking. Although it's funny for them to see Jungkook acting like a soft and kind hearted Captain unlike his usual self who kept told his team to practice hard and winning the competition, they still look at him with admiration. He really has a charisma as a captain.

Jaehyun looked into his teammates eyes and accidently met with Taehyung who did the same. They were exchanging smiles. Jungkook might told them to loosen up and not be ambitious to win this game. Their health was the top priority. Usually, what made them fire up was Jungkook spirit and competitive words who boosting up their determination. Unexpectedly, his warm and caring words made them more spirited. They were so touched because Jungkook was caring for them and he made his teammate as his priority. They knew that Jungkook really want to win this. But, putting aside his ambitions to win and choose his teammate health, safety and enjoyments first made them determined to did their best so their Captain will be proud of them.

Unlike the first half, now, his team wasn't playing under pressure. They could balancing the flow. Their offense was well organized and the amount the offense was increasing. Unfortunately, the opponent team attack also get a lot better. Their accuracy was brilliant. They kept making the Jungkook's team supporter to hold their breath because they almost scoring a goal. They weren't attacking carelessly like the first half.

Taehyung was now dribbling the ball. He scanning through the field looking for his teammate who was free. He saw Dokyeom who was alone with no guard and planned to pass the ball to him. He kick the ball but suddenly someone intercept it. The one who snatch the ball was so fast and it made half of Jungkook's teammates who was already on the front line ready to attack were forced to run over to their area to save their goal line. Now the opponent was facing Mingyu and Yugyeom as the last backs. Mingyu can't did any foul because he already got yellow card so he needs to be careful. Meanwhile Yugyeom also needs to extra careful unless he want to make his ankle got worse. The opponent player suddenly turn around and with fake motion, he passed the ball to the striker who suddenly appear not far from him. The striker and Jaehyun now facing one on one. He then launched his kick to the ball aiming at the corner right.

"GOAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!" the supporters who were wearing white shirts were screaming in joy. The score finally change to 1-0 after 20 minutes of the second half.

Fall behind of 1 goal triggered Jungkook's team to intensely striking the opponent team defense. But Jungkook kept telling them to not only focus on offense. They need to aware of the sudden counter attack. They successfully launched five shoot during 10 minutes of the match but unfortunately it all missed. Jungkook and the coach kept yelling and encouraging their team that it wasn't meaningless. Yes, their continuous attack really drained their opponent energy. They already looked so exhausted. Finally their hard works was making a result. In the minutes 85, 5 minutes before the game end, they got a free kick because the opponent did a foul to Minghao. Dokyeom as usual, the master of free kick took that chance. The ball was go straightly into the goalpost but it touched the goal keeper finger and it bounces back. But, it's not over yet, Jungkook got the ball and about to kick it, but his eyes catch Jaehwan who was only guarded by one person and passed it. Jaehwan who was free enough kick it directly as soon as his foot touch it.

"GOOOAAALLL!!!" Chaeyoung was shouting along with other supporters. She hugged Hoseok and Jimin then singing the chant Jisoo and Seungkwan taught them.

Unlike usual, Jaehwan and the others cut the goal ceremony and quickly get ready for the kickoff. They realize they weren't have enough time. They need to use the time as efficient as possible. The intense battle now began again as both team now in tied position. Both team now go on their offense mode. The game was running with quick flow. It practically required strong physical ability as they needs to run from the edge to edge with full speed. Injury time always become the battle of stamina and will power.

The referee gave two minutes addition and the match on the remaining time was so intense. The opponent team looks so exhausted but strangely Jungkook's team felt less tired. They suddenly realize that they just got a taste of the fruit from their sparta training system made by Jungkook.

Minghao received a pass from Dokyeom. He looked for his teammate and found Jungkook and Jaehwan were off guard. But he decided to pass it to Jungkook. They only have less time left, and Jungkook was faster than Jaehwan. They need to use the last chance well. Although they were optimistic when it comes for penalty kicks, but they should do the best till the end.

Minghao passed the ball to Jungkook and Jungkook dribbling the ball through center with full speed. The opponent didn't expect that Jungkook could running so fast but they weren't let him go and scored a point. Their last defense player now facing one on one with him. The opponent player was tried to steal the ball by slide tackle. His tackle made Jungkook lose his balance because it was hard to avoid the tackle with those speed. Jungkook fall so hard and it made the player who tackled him tried to check on him by slightly turned his head. He was about to raise his hand to call the referee but Jungkook immediately stand up. For a split second while he was losing his focus, Taehyung was already there and steal the ball from his feet. Taehyung bring the ball away to kept it safe. It's impossible for him to penetrate the defense because more player already crowding around their goal post. Taehyung saw Jungkook who was running to the front. He smiled and decided to kick the long pass to Jungkook.

It's exactly 10 seconds left before the referee blew his whistle. He has no time if he tried to go further so he decided to gave a try to did long shoot. He received the ball with his chest then once the ball was on his right foot, he kick it, aiming to the goal post.

"Drrttt... drrrttt....," Chaeyoung felt her phone vibrating and saw it was incoming call from hospital. She immediately pick it up and went to exit door to hear better. The sound of people cheers, trumpet and drum was still heard from the exit door so she has no choice to went outside the stadium.

"Oh, I am sorry. It's too noisy here," Chaeyoung finally could made a decent phone call.

"Naeun said she want to talk to you," said the nurse. She then passed the phone to Naeun.

"Unnie. Do you come to Jaehyun oppa soccer match? How is it? Does he win?" Naeun, the girl from the treatment center called Chaeyoung.

"I don't know it's not over yet. There is still some minutes left and the current score is 1:1," Chaeyoung replied to with sweet voice.

"I hope he win. Unnie, can I see him?" Naeun asked Chaeyoung for a favor.

"Now? Sorry I can't. I am outside the stadium now. And, he is on the field now, so I can't meet him too. But, I will tell him later to visit you," Chaeyoung was sorry because she can't fulfill Naeun's will.

"Ah, is that so? Well, can you tell me about the match? Did he scoring a goal?" Naeun asked Chaeyoung again. Chaeyoung was smiling. Naeun seems to like Jaehyun a lot. Although she felt jealous because Naeun seems to choose Jaehyun over her now.

Chaeyoung end up telling Naeun about the match today and how well Jaehyun play today. She didn't realize that the match was finally over. She was talking to Naeun for almost twenty minutes now. Naeun finally ended the phone call as the nurse told her to rest and come back to her room. As soon as Chaeyoung ended the phone call, Jisoo came with angry face. Jisoo scold Chaeyoung because she suddenly disappear and she can't be reach by phone. Jisoo afraid Chaeyoung will lost on this crowd. Chaeyoung laugh when she heard it. Jisoo might thought she was a little kid who got lost on the mall.

Jisoo linked her arm to Chaeyoung and dragged her away to the bus station. She was hungry because she was dancing energetically during the break time and yelling so loud to cheering the team. The kids said they were waiting for the MVP winner and told Jisoo to go ahead. They will come later. They also told Jisoo to saved a place for them because it's gonna be crowded.

They took a bus and chose Itaewon as they hanging out place. They were walking happily to the hamburger restaurant which Jisoo want to visit. They were passing through convenient store and Jisoo suddenly asked Chaeyoung to stop. She need to go to toilet and buy water since she was so thirsty. Jisoo went to the toilet while Chaeyoung picked a water bottle. When she was about to pay, she saw Eunha and Sowon was standing there choosing a band aid. Chaeyoung was panicked. She didn't expect to meet her friends. She felt like she was caught while committing a crime. She refuse to hang out with them, yet she was here, hanging out with Jisoo. She want to run away but it's not funny if she got caught. So, she decided to try her best to hide. If they saw her, then she only need to make an excuse.

"Chaengie?" Sowon called her.

"Oh crap, they catch me," Chaeyoung was grambling inside her head. She turned around and put her shocked face.

"What are you doing here? I thought you have family business so that you can't come play with us," Eunha asked her straightforwardly.

"Ah, yeah. I do have family matter at afternoon. I remember I told Yerin about it before. Since you guys are having a plan to play till night, so I told her I can't join you," Chaeyoung was so nervous to answer Eunha intimidating question.

"But, you can join us till the time comes, right?" Sowon also cornering her. Chaeyoung's heart now was pounding so fast. It seems like she will got a death penalty because she committed a serious crime.

"Hey Rosie, ehhmm... Who? Your friend?" Jisoo suddenly come and standing beside Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung could breath normally again. Thanks to Jisoo she still has a chance to run away from this court. Chaeyoung introduce Jisoo to her friends then they were went to the cashier to pay.

"Rosie, go play with your friends. I know that you haven't meet them during holiday because you are so busy helping us on charity event. Don't worry about the kids, I will baby sit them today. So, go get some fun!" Jisoo felt sorry towards Chaeyoung because she always help with all the volunteer event. Jisoo realized that Chaeyoung never absent to help her. She need time to relax and enjoy her high school time playing with her friends.

Chaeyoung was crying inside. Her last hope to escaping her friends now gone. She couldn't say anything since it will hurt her friends feeling if she insist to go with Jisoo. She has no choice but thanks Jisoo and send her away with fake smile. Eunha and Sowon also thanked Jisoo for letting Chaeyoung play with them.

Sowon took her phone and saw their group chat. Yerin said she will be late. Sowon chuckled and looked kinda annoyed but then she just sighing. She knew Yerin's habit very well. Never come on time. She informed it to Eunha and Eunha just said "as usual". They were planning to go to the trending restaurant which become hot topic on instagram lately. While they were waiting for Yerin, they decided to went for window shopping, or precisely only shopping without the window. They always lose against their desire to have new good product.

"Welcome!!" the employee of the cosmetics store greet them as soon as they enter. They immediately go to the new product shelf. They took off the tube of the lipstick tester and applied it on the back of their hands.

"What do you think?" Sowon asked both her friends after applied on coral colored lipstick.

"I think it doesn't look good on you," Eunha gave her honest opinion.

Sowon was upset. She really loves that color but she wasn't confident to use it.

"Chaeng, what do you think?" Sowon was hoping Chaeyoung will give a positive opinion. Besides, she trust Chaeyoung more when it comes to make up and another beauty product.

"I think, red is the most suitable color for you. You have y aura and red lipstick could show it more. But, if you want to look for casual looks, then I recommended this retro pink lipstick," Chaeyoung gave Sowon the lipstick she recommend. Sowon accept it happily and put it on her basket without even try it.

Now, they were heading to skin care shelf. The employee was busy explaining the product to the three of them but then Chaeyoung quietly walked away. After the employee finished her demo, Sowon immediately looking for Chaeyoung. Once again, she asked about Chaeyoung opinion. She has difficulty to choose the best product for her skin.

"I don't know either. You should choose based on your skin type," Chaeyoung gave an advice.

"You know, we both had the same skin type. Then, which one of those that you use?" Sowon was curious.

"I am not using any of those," Chaeyoung replied.

"WHAT??? Really? Are you using another product? It is really not like you," Sowon was surprised.

"Yeah, I thought you are already have it. You know that you are always one step forward when it comes to new product. It's so unexpected," Eunha also surprised.

"Sometimes, you bought all of it and give us some of the product that not suitable for your skin. So, are you still using the old variant?" Sowon asked her again.

Chaeyoung was also surprised at that fact. She didn't even remember she used to have that wasteful habit.

"I am not using any skincare product right now. Well, I am just using a natural ingredient. I use eggwhite as a mask and apple vinegar as a toner," she answer honestly. Those beauty product was so expensive so she decided to stop using it and looking for cheaper ingredient. Although she was poor now, it didn't change the fact that she was a girl who needs to take care of her skin.

Chaeyoung's answer left her friends with shock. They didn't expect Chaeyoung to use natural ingredients. The girls heading towards the restaurant they want to visit after they finished buying the make-up. The restaurant strangely not as crowded as they thought. It was the hottest place on the town recently. They choose the table for four near the window. The waitress come and gave them the menu book. They told the waitress that they need some time to choose the menu. The waitress smile and told them to call for him once they finished choose their menu. Chaeyoung looked at the price on the main course dish. She was shocked at the price. Her budget for two days lunch will vanished if she order the main dish. She looked at the snack and dessert, but it were as expensive as the main course.

Sowon called Yerin again as the girls choose their foods. Yerin told them to order first. She will arrived in ten minutes. Sowon end the call and relaying Yerin's messages to Eunha and Chaeyoung. They called the waitress and mention their order one by one. Unfortunately, the steak burger which was their most popular signature dish was sold out. The waitress apologize to them and inform them that the burger was sold out one hour ago. Sowon and Eunha couldn't hide their upset face. But, since they were already here, they choose another menu.

"One salad and mineral water, please," Chaeyoung close the menu book and gave it to the waitress.

"Are you on diet?" Eunha asked Chaeyoung. It so unusual of her. Chaeyoung was known as girl who loves food but no matter how much she eats, she won't get fat easily. She also always order the most recommended food from the restaurant they visited.

"Tell us the truth, are going on organic and natural concept these days? First, the mask, now you only eating salad. It's been almost two weeks we haven't meet but you've change a lot," Sowon was curious.

"No, I just can't eat too much because I will have a family dinner tonight," Chaeyoung answering. She gave a diplomatic answer so that her friends won't ask her further. If she answer honestly the real reason was because of it's too expensive, her friends will become suspicious and she has no choice to explain her family economic condition. She didn't want her friends to know about it.

Their food arrived together with Yerin's arrival. Yerin sat down beside Chaeyoung and looked so confuse at the foods her friends ordered.

"Guys, where is the steak burger? We come here to eat it but why no one ordering it?" Yerin looked at her friends face one by one.

"It sold out one hour ago," Chaeyoung answered. It was better for her to answer because she know Sowon and Eunha were angry at Yerin.

"Aaaah really? How unfortunate. Then, next time we should come early," Yerin was disappointed at the fact.

"Only if you could come on time, we could eat the burger," Sowon quip her.

Yerin gulped. She know Sowon and Eunha were mad at her because she was late.

"Ah... I am sorry. I suddenly had something to do. So...," Yerin apologize.

"If you feel sorry, you should stop being late. Your apology sounds not sincere at all," Eunha couldn't stand too keep quiet.

Yerin just smiling but she felt kind of hurt hearing Eunha's words. But she couldn't say anything because she knows Eunha was right. Chaeyoung who felt the tension between her friends tried to break the ice by telling Yerin to choose the menu. Yerin was happy because Chaeyoung helped her to get out of this tense atmosphere.

Just like another teenagers they were telling their activities during summer holiday. They also gossiping about their middle school friends, the handsome boys they saw on next table and even the underwear they use. In conclusion, they talked about everything. After they talked about the happy and fun story, the mood slowly become gloomy. The conversation slowly become so deep. They will talking about the unpleasant, sad, anger and bad story. The change of mood always come naturally whenever they meet each other from long break or when they spent time together for long time.

"I am so disappointed at her. Back in the middle school, we always play together. But now, she spent most of her time with her boyfie. She even ignore my chat and reply it after 12 hours," Yerin talked about her middle school friend whom she met yesterday. It so hard to meet that friend because she was so busy lately. She choose her boyfriend than her friends and it made Yerin sad and disappointed.

"Ah, it reminds me of my middle school friend too! She was such a fox. She always said she hasn't finished her homework when we asked her to copy her homework. She also act so tough and it seems like she was a strong independent woman. But you know what made her getting so much hate from our friends? She has two faces. If it was the most handsome boy on our class who asked to copy her homework, she allow it. She also become week suddenly by couldn't lifted the chair when we did class duty with boys," Sowon also telling about the story of her friend.

"I think that kind of girl only exist in drama. But it really exist in real life. Uh, how disgusting. Girl could turn into someone else when she meet a handsome boy," Yerin showed disgusted face after hearing Sowon story.

"I guess we once have that kind of friend," Eunha agreed.

"How about you, Chaeng? Do you have that kind of friend too?" Yerin asked Chaeyoung who didn't say anything since earlier.

"I am not sure," Chaeyoung answered while putting one spoon of tomato cherry into .

"Why do you ask her about it? Chaeyoung must never think bad about her friends. She is an angel you know. Even if her friends do bad thing, she will forgive them. Our Chaeyoung is too nice," Sowon hitting Yerin shoulder softly while laughing.

"You are right. I wonder how could Chaeyoung has that kind of heart. She really too nice. The world doesn't deserve her," Yerin looked at Chaeyoung with admiration while sipping on her cola.

"Anyway, you said something was bothering you nowadays so you want to meet up to release your stress. What was it about?" Sowon asked Eunha.

Eunha put down her fork and spoon and he let out a deep sigh. The three girls naturally focused on Eunha. They stop doing everything they were did right now. Eunha then started to tell her story. She got frustrated over her rank. She only managed to get on big ten. Her mom scold her for the poor grade. She also keep comparing her with her brother who did well when he was in high school. What's make the situation become worse was her little sister who also got 1st place in her middle school. Eunha almost cried when she talked.

"I am sorry to bring down the mood. I just feel so frustrating when I stay at home. I just want her to appreciate my hardwork. I was studying really hard, but I still can't get the score I want. I really envy Chaeyoung. Even if you didn't try hard, you still manage to get 1st place. Your parents must be so proud," Eunha forced to smile so that the mood won't get worse.

"I also experience the same thing as yours, but luckily my sister also didn't do so well at school. Our principle is as long as I am not the last, it's okay. You must have tough time. I don't understand why parents love to push their children to become number one in school. We all have different talent and skill anyway. It can't be measure solely by the grade," Yerin tried to comforting Eunha.

"Me too. Back in middle school, my parent forced me to study till late at night. I got stressed and run away to my grandma home. My Grandma strongly refuse the way my parent educate their kids. She told them that health and happiness is more important than grades," Sowon suddenly tearing up as she recalled her passed Grandma.

"Anyway, I think Chaeng never experience it, right? You always come to top in middle and high school. Ah, I envy you. Your parent might never complaining and scolding you, right?" Yerin tease Chaeyoung to brighten up the mood.

"But, did maintaining your rank is harder than reach the top? You must have a lot of pressure too right?" Sowon joined Eunha to talked about Chaeyoung's school experience.

"But, Chaeyoung is gifted. She was born smart. She only need to read once then she could understand. Only if I can have just little bit of your brain cells. I don't have to stay up all night studying," Eunha showed an envy eyes when she stared at Chaeyoung.

"Guys, you are over reacting. I am not great. Me too, I have to stay up late to study. This semester, I got 1st place just because I am lucky. My English score slightly higher than Yuju. Thanks to my Dad who move to Aussie," Chaeyoung felt uncomfortable by her friends compliments although she knew they only try to console Eunha who got stress by her rank.

"Ah right! You said you hardly study for this semester exam. Look at that, even when you hardly studying, you still keep maintain your crown. How couldn't you consider it as gifted?" Yerin still try to . She knew that Chaeyoung is bad at receiving compliments.

"You also didn't manage to make a summary notes. You said you don't have time to make it," Eunha remember Chaeyoung didn't make a note unlike usual.

"You were right!!! You know, your notes is like a bible for us. We always looking forward to your notes whenever the exam is coming. I bet Eunha will got into top five if she learn from your note. Right, Eunha?" Sowon joined force with Eunha to praise Chaeyoung. She was happy that Eunha slowly get bright.

Eunha was nodding and it made all of them laugh. Chaeyoung was happy that Eunha could smile again but she needs to change the topic. She didn't want to be their bullying target again. To make them forget, she needs to escape for a moment. She excuse herself to the toilet. After Chaeyoung left her seat, Sowon also excuse herself then quickly walked to catch Chaeyoung. She called Chaeyoung which made Chaeyoung stopped and turned. When she stopped and turned, she accidently bump into a woman who bring a cola. The cola was spilled to Chaeyoung's shirt.

"Ah, shi*, hey little girl, please watch where you were going!" the woman got angry.

"I am sorry. I really sorry. I will buy you another cola!" Chaeyoung was bowing and apologize to her.

"Hey Unni! How could you blame it on my friend, you are the one who walked while staring at your phone!" Sowon quickly come closer to Chaeyoung and defend her.

"It's okay Sowon. It's my fault. I am the one who stop in the middle. I am sorry. I will buy you a new cola," Chaeyoung calmed Sowon down and apologize once again.

"Huh, what a rude kids. Forget it, I don't want a money from spoiled rude kids like your," that woman decided to close this case quickly before Sowon draw more attention.

"See! She get away quickly because she know she was wrong! Rude kids? HAH! Don't you have mirror? Look at yourself! You are the one who being rude you dam* old woman," Sowon was mad but she immediately drag Chaeyoung to the toilet to wash the cola stain.

Once they got back, Eunha and Yerin asked them what happened earlier. Sowon angrily told the story and it triggering both of friends too.

"Don't you think you are too nice to her? You shouldn't apologize to her! She was the one bump and even spill the cola to your shirt! Ah seriously, it make me so frustrated!" Yerin drank the cold cola to help her calming down.

"I seriously can't understand how could a person have such a kind heart like you? You have to change Chaeng! The world is scary. You can't live with that attitude. You can't always apologize over something you didn't do!" Sowon was still upset over the incident.

"Guys, stop it. Don't exaggerate it too much. We both were wrong. You don't have to get angry over something like that again. It's all over anyway. Let's just forget it," Chaeyoung felt sorry because she made her friends got angry.

"Have a kind heart is good. But being too nice is not good when you live in this society. People might take advantage of you. Don't be too naive. I know you always try to think positive about their bad intention, but, don't you think it's wrong? It seems like you are deceiving yourself by trying to trust them. Moreover, the smile and sweet talks they said to win your heart are all lies. They might think you are a fool so they keep getting advantage of you," Eunha munching the french fries after she gave an advice to Chaeyoung.

"That's right! You know, you are perfect in all aspects but, your strong points could become your ultimate weakness too. It's okay to be nice but you should differentiating between being kind and being naive," Sowon really took away the mom role today. She kept nagging Chaeyoung over her excessive kindness.

"Is it wrong for being kind?" Chaeyoung muttering a question inside her heart. She heard a lot of comments regarding her kindness. She could accept it all, but one word that she really hate to hear is naive. It sounds like people were mocking her by being such a foolish girl. It just like she know there is hole in front of her but she keep on walking and fall. Moreover, when people called her naive, she somehow felt people were pitying her.

Sowon, Eunha and Yerin were surprised. They weren't expect Chaeyoung to throw that question. Yerin secretly looked at Chaeyoung to saw her expression. She was smiling but it taste so bitter. Yerin know she must be upset right now.

"It's not wrong at all. But, honestly speaking, it's so frustrating," Eunha was the one to answer Chaeyoung's question after the short silence.

"Hey Eunha! How could you say that! Your evil heart just couldn't relate to Chaeyoung's pure heart. So you won't understand her! Right?" Yerin was panicked after hearing Eunha's answer. She tried to throw a joke but it didn't seems to works so she sent a signal through her eyes to Sowon. Sowon received it well and laugh at Eunha joke.

"Hahaha you are right! I am sorry. My evil heart couldn't win against the pure hearted angel," Eunha slurping on her cola then filling her empty glass from the pitcher.

"I am sorry if I ever make you guys frustrating because of my silliness. Hahaha I guess I really need to stop for being so naive," Chaeyoung apologizing while showing a guilty smile on her face.

"NOOO! You can't change. No, you are not allowed. Once an angel is an angel. Don't bother to hear the evil witch words. She just too sensitive because of her grade," Sowon knew that Chaeyoung was sad only by her voice tone.

"Aaaa here we go again. Turning me into evil villain," Eunha munch another fries then took her phone while lean her back on the chair. She got offended by Sowon's joke actually. She hate it when the topic regarding her poor grade was surfacing again.

"I am sorry Miss Angel," Eunha apologizing without bother to look into Chaeyoung's face. She did that to avoid being losing control if she saw Chaeyoung.

"Can you apologize properly? You should look at face of the person you did wronged," Yerin got annoyed by Eunha's attitude. Looking at her rude behavior and also the harsh words she said earlier really triggering Yerin's anger although she said it with nice and friendly intonation.

"You know this is why I said it's frustrating. We always turn into the bad one here. No matter whose fault it is, I always the one who become the bad guy," Eunha kept staring at her phone and it made Yerin got more pissed.

Chaeyoung really had no idea with Eunha's word. She was so confused and it really shows in her face. She thought it was the side effect of haven't hanging out with them for so long. She couldn't understand the conversation smoothly. But, one thing for sure, Eunha must mean something bad and undesirable.

"You'd better watch your words and attitude. I know you are pissed because how your sister and your parents treat you. But, throw your anger towards us is not a good thing to do," Sowon tried to neutralize the situation.

"Oh, Shid! You two really pissed me off. You keep bringing up my grade. Fine, I will go berserk right now! I am so sick of this house play. You two already turn me into a bad villain here, so I will totally play that role," Eunha finally put down her phone and staring at Yerin's eyes who sat in front of her.

"Girls, please calm down. We don't have to fight each other. I don't exactly know what's going on and what you are talking about, but, please... don't fight," Chaeyoung finally step down to prevent the war that  about to happen.

"Yeah, Chaeyoung is right. Let's stop it here before it go too far," Yerin agreed with Chaeyoung to stop  this tense conversation.

"Don't try to escape. You can't always play the kind role here. I am so sick of it. I am so sick of everything. We need to let her know!" Eunha absurdly get mad. Chaeyoung really felt like she was a dumb. She looked at Sowon and Yerin's face but it seems like, she was the only one who didn't know what's exactly going on between them. They must have a secret that they hide only from her.

"So our dearest friend, Park Chaeyoung, do you know why it is so frustrating for me to become your friends? Because of your pure image, your angelic and kind image. People won't even dare to hurt your feeling. Even if you happen to murder someone, people will defend you and blame it to victim. That's show how powerful your image are. Even if we argue, you always winning. You see what happen just a second ago, right? I only say something that on my mind but they tried to not make you hurt so they work together to make me the bad person here," Eunha raised her voice as her couldn't control her anger anymore.

"SHUT UP JUNG EUNHA! YOU ARE REALLY GOING OVER THE BORDER!" Sowon was mad hearing Eunha's word.

Sowon scream successfully made them fall into silence. People in the next table were quickly looking at them as they draw people attention. They were aware of it and felt so embarrassed. They back to eating their food and kept the silence for a couple minutes.

"You know what? Being kind is a good thing. But, you know, being a liar is not a good thing. To tell you the truth, I am so mad at you. You said you didn't wrote a note. But I saw it with my own two eyes. Someone else is holding your note. It's not a copy. But the real note. Okay I admit it that I am being an by mad at it because I thought only if you lend me your note, I could do more better on my exam. I know I am not in position to critics you for not lending me the note. You have your right over the note you made. But, I just felt so betrayed. As your friend. You didn't lend it to me but you did for someone else," Eunha suddenly made a confession after the situation was got calm. She was mad but she managed to say it with soft voice. From the bottom of her heart, she actually didn't want to do it because she know it could hurt Chaeyoung's feeling. But, being kind in front of her while talking bad behind her back was the thing she hate more.

"Me too. Actually, I feel so disappointed when I heard that you can't come to my Grandma funeral because you already have a plan. At first, I try to understand it. But, when I heard Yerin and Eunha saw you with a man when they return to Seoul, I am very hurt, mad and upset. The fact that you choose your boyfriend instead come to Grandma funeral, make me sad. What make me even sadder, you don't want to talk to us about your boyfriend. Whenever we ask about that guy on your wallpaper, you only give us brief answer. I can't help but become suspicious. Even if he wasn't your boyfriend, why won't you talk about him? We are not try to hit on him or something. I am not the type who snatch someone else crush, moreover my best friend crush," hearing Eunha confession, give Sowon courage to also spoke about her true feeling.

Chaeyoung keep her head down while listening to her friends sudden hurtful confession. She almost cry but she hold it as hard as she can. She was shocked when she heard it. Her friends acted so normal and happy just an hour ago. They even defend her in front of the woman who bumped her. This sudden, hurtful confession really broke her heart. A lot of thought was circling around her head. It felt like there was a storm in her heart. Suddenly she remember the group chat that she accidently read using Yerin's account on her phone. They must hate her since a long ago, but they hold it well and never show it to her.

Yerin was so worried when she saw Chaeyoung just remain silent. Her face also become so pale. It must be shocking for her, hearing this hurtful confession from her best friends. She felt so bad towards her.

"Guys, I know you are mad, upset and disappointed. But, don't be too harsh on her. I am sure she has a really good reason for it. We shouldn't cornered her like this," Yerin try to lighten up the mood and end this hurtful conversation.

"We don't ask you. We ask Chaeyoung. If she has a good reason for it, why won't she reply us?" Sowon also felt bad by saying her true feeling, but she need to clarify it.

"Hearing your confession might shock her! She also need time to calm down and digesting what you just said. Don't be too harsh," Yerin defend Chaeyoung. Somehow, she thought she has an obligation to standing beside Chaeyoung and become her ally.

"What are you? Her lawyer? Why you are the one who answer our question? Don't act like you are innocent. You are as sinful as us. Why won't you ask her about her relationship with Kim Mingyu? I know you are dying to know about it. You also kept staring at the Mingyu fan that she bring. I know you kept staring at it since you came here" Eunha's word really stab Yerin on the heart.

"I am...," Chaeyoung finally spoke. The other three automatically focusing on her.

"I am really sorry," Chaeyoung continued her speech. She said it with very low and soft voice. She did it to hide her shaking voice.

"I am sorry for my behavior and all my wrong doing. I don't know it really hurt you all. My selfishness and insensitivity really make you hurt. Once again I am sorry. I can't say anything besides apologizing to you," Chaeyoung was so guilty that she couldn't lift her face and seeing her friends on the eyes.

Hearing Chaeyoung apologizing with sad and soft voice really broke Eunha, Yerin and Sowon's heart. They were feeling guilty. Seeing Chaeyoung who always smile and kind towards them almost broke in tears made them regret for saying those hurtful words.

"Chaeyoung, actually, I...," Sowon built up her courage to talk and apologize to Chaeyoung. Sowon suddenly regretting her words and want to explain her true intention.

Before Eunha finishing her words, Chaeyoung was cut it to excuse herself to pick a call. Yerin who sat beside her took a sneak peek into the caller ID and saw it as "hospital". Chaeyoung sounds so surprised and worried when she spoke with that person.

"Really? I will go immediately. Yes, please inform me if something happen. I am counting on you. Thank you!" Chaeyoung end the phone call and looked so panicked.

"Girls, I am very sorry but I really have to go. Once again, I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I know I am not perfect and all. I wish that you could forgive me. I am really sorry," Chaeyoung apologize once again. Before she left, she did 90 degree bow then immediately left the restaurant.

"Why did she left so quickly? She hasn't answered my question," Eunha was complaining.

"Huh, so it's not enough for you to hurt her feeling? Now, you want to know the answer?" Yerin become more pissed.

Eunha looked at Yerin on the eyes. Now, they have staring contest. Eunha took a deep breath and looked away first. She didn't want to fight with Yerin so she decided to left first. Now, it's only Sowon and Yerin left.

"I don't understand why she did that," Yerin was complaining after Eunha left.

"So, you don't get her true intention? She did that to saving our friendship," Sowon explain it to Yerin.

"What? Does it make any sense? It's not saving our friendship. What she did just now is destroying our friendship," Yerin couldn't agree with Sowon.

"No. You got it wrong. I kind of understand Eunha's intention. She didn't want to bad mouthing behind Chaeyoung's back. All this suspiciousness need to be cleared. She just want to clarify it with Chaeyoung. I kind of understand why she disappointed at Chaeng. Instead explaining about the accusation, she is apologizing. It's means, she really did it," Sowon explaining.

Yerin was so mad and it made her want to throw the table. She tried to endure her anger and it just made her got a headache.

"I am so disappointed. We know each other for 2 years now. Yet, you don't know about Chaeng's characters. Besides, how could you force her to give a reason immediately? Don't you think she has her own reason for not telling us? Everyone has a secret that they can't tell even to their parents," Yerin was so disappointed. She need to get a fresh air to calmed herself. She stand up and left Sowon alone on the table.

Sowon staring at the plate and glass in front of her. Suddenly it feel so empty. She still wonder whether it was only a dream in the middle of the day. But, she realize she wasn't wondering, she wish it. She took the pitcher and pour the remaining cola to her glass. She drank half of it then put the glass on the table. She then took her phone and capture the empty plates and glass with the camera. She put down her camera then emptying her glass then walked towards the cashier to pay the bill. The cashier said it already paid. Sowon smiled then left the restaurant. Once she exit the door, she took her phone out and posting the picture she captured on her Instagram.

"It's so empty and I regret it" Sowon wrote it on the description.