Rhyme 7.1

I Want You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She just locked the photography club room and sighed as she felt she was tired. Yesterday she spent her time celebrating Mingyu’s birthday with their high school friends. Today she got 3 classes since the morning before finally joined the club members on a meeting regarding their exhibition held next month. They would put the best photos during their MT in the exhibition and also the new photos. They had many photos on street photography and mood or emotion, so this time Myungho proposed to have the members take photos on seasonality and abstract. They intended to try some aerial photos but they were just in the middle of learning it so it would be used for the next exhibition.

Her phone vibrated. Someone just sent her a text. She took her phone out of her pocket quickly. It took her two seconds to read the text and she used the next three seconds for sighing. Myungho has left ten minutes earlier than her and now he was saying he was now with their seniors in front of the Dept. of Biological Science building. She didn’t mind about the information, but Myungho just told her to join them. She massaged her temple.

Myungho could mention them as their seniors in the text, but instead, he mentioned all of their names.

And Jeon Wonwoo was also there.

Seeing her reaction right now, you must know what happened.

Yes, she hasn’t talked to him again after that day.

The most difficult thing was to start something and she couldn’t bring herself to face Jeon Wonwoo again. After sending him off that night, after listening to him say sorry, she hasn’t talked to him. She even didn’t send him text anymore. They stopped sending texts to each other. Wasn’t she supposed to explain everything to him? Yes, but the problem was she had no idea where to start. And what did she expect after she explained everything? Could they be friends again? After he said he liked her? She thought they couldn’t be normal, getting along like the old days. It was complicated. Their relationship was already complicated.

And how could she face him normally after he kissed her? He could act as nothing happened, but she couldn’t.

Ugh, she felt like running. But running away from a problem would never make the problem solved.

She was thinking about what to say to Jeon Wonwoo along the way to the meeting point, but still, she didn’t get any ideas. Could she start with a normal greeting? What was a normal greeting? Could she greet him normally? And how would he react? Darn it. It’s confusing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter