Part 6

It's All About That Kiss!

Ji Hyo didn't took off her eyes from the Girin after listening to his 'ridiculous' wish. She never thought her dongsaeng would have the courage to threaten her in such manner, "Are you aware of what you're asking for? Or have you forgotten who I really am?". Instead of taking back his words, Kwang Soo was very determined to get what he wanted, "Come on, yeobo. It's not a big deal.. isn't it? Just a simple confession. That's all I need."

 

"And what will you get out of that?" Ji Hyo was unable to understand Kwang Soo's purpose, considering the consequences of her action later. The tall actor just responded with a smile, and it took a while for the actress to make a conclusion, "Aah.. so you want people to believe that it was me and not you. Ara! But you must promise me that we will not have to shoot the same scene again and again or the deal is off. Arachi?"

 

Instead of making 'pinky- promise' with Ji Hyo, Kwang Soo gave the actress a warm hug as a way of saying that he agreed with her condition. It recently became a natural habit for him to embrace her in his cuddle since they became a 'movie couple'. However to Ji Hyo, Kwang Soo was just being Kwang Soo - a man with a caring personality despite his popular character as a traitor in Running Man. Even if they fight or argue after each activity, in the end he would always take good care of her like a real brother.

 

Because of the prolonged shooting, they ended up at the movie site till it was time for dinner. Kwang Soo invited the crew to join him at a nearby restaurant as a way to apologize for his 'poor acting' on that day, but it was actually an excuse to spend more time with his on-screen partner. Kwang Soo even insisted to drive Ji Hyo and two more supporting actors to the place, and he made sure that those people were seated at the back.

 

Inside of Kwang Soo's car, the four of them were having a conversation. "Hyung.. noona. Did you guys know each other before Running Man?" Ji Soo was curious with the history of KwangMong. The Girin was first to answer, "We just know each other as actors.. but Ji Hyo noona was already famous when I debuted." Then Ji Hyo added, "Kwang Soo was really a different person back then. When we weren't this close.. he seemed like a shy guy when he talked to me formally."

 

"What do you think of him now?" the topic of discussion was very interesting for So Hee that it made her leaned forward as she waited for Ji Hyo to respond.

The young lady's reaction made the Ace giggled, "Just a tall Girin who easily falls for a woman." 

Kwang Soo disagreed, "Is that all you can say about me? Don't forget that I always take good care of you for almost 7 years!"

"Oh yes! He did. Kwang Soo is like a real dongsaeng to me. That's why I can hit him without feeling guilty," Ji Hyo's answer made Ji Soo and So Hee burst out laughing.

However, Ji Soo's comment made KwangMong blushing and looked away shyly, "But I think hyung and noona will someday end up marrying each other. Trust me. My hunch has always been right."

Kwang Soo couldn't hide his happy face while staring at the young man through the rear mirror, "Aish.. it can't be. We both have different standards when it comes to choosing our partner. For example.. Ji Hyo noona doesn't like good-looking man as her boyfriend. That's why she rejected Joong Ki and accepted Gary hyung before. So considering my good-look, I know that I'm not in her list."

"Yaa! You're not even close to Joong Ki. I ranked you at the bottom three of the ugliest members of Running Man, remember? Even Suk Jin oppa is better than you!" Ji Hyo scowled and naturally knocked Kwang Soo on his head whenever they have a clash in opinion.

Kwang Soo hissed in pain and got even with the actress by playfully pulling her hair to revenge, "Can you stop comparing me to Joong Ki or saying that I'm ugly in front of So Hee?!".

 

The two continued to argue among themselves that they've forgotten about the presence of Ji Soo and So Hee at the backseat. Only when the young lady spoken did the KwangMong stopped quarrelling, "Gwaenchana oppa! It's good if unnie think you're not so handsome. That means you can be part of her list." Ji Soo chipped in just to emphasize his theory, "Isn't it?! I've told you that your chemistry isn't just as siblings. You guys have been fighting way too frequent like boyfriend and girlfriend do.. and usually people will end up falling for the one they argue most!"

 

"Aish.. you're not making any sense at all Ji Soo!" Ji Hyo briefly responded.

The young man defended his view, "Why not? Noona.. maybe you really should consider dating Kwang Soo hyung after this. He could be the one for you."

"No way!"

"Waeyo?" So Hee threw the question to Ji Hyo who briefly replied, "He's my dongsaeng."

"Your dongsaeng? Then how come you can be so different with me when we're on camera?" Kwang Soo was unhappy with Ji Hyo's answer.

The actress nonchalantly replied, "That's what I called a good 'acting'.. and it's part of my job to make it look convincing. You're an actor too. You should know better!"

"Was the unscripted kissing in front of your fans an act too? Cause it felt so real," it was a hard question coming from Ji Soo, to which Ji Hyo responded by saying, "We were making each other 'comfortable' with the characters.. so it won't be too awkward when we act out the scene."

"Yeah right.. and now we're so 'comfortable' to kiss whenever we want," Kwang Soo babbled with a low voice, yet it was heard by Ji Hyo.

 

"Did you say something?" she asked. Kwang Soo immediately denied and changed the topic when they arrived at the restaurant. They spent another long hour at the dinner table - chatting about work and partly on the previous topic that was discussed throughout the journey. Time was already 11pm when the four of them left the place.

 

Without anyone suggested, Kwang Soo immediately announced that he would drop off Ji Soo and So Hee first at their preferred location. The young man joshed him before they bid goodnight, "Sorry for interrupting your moment alone with Ji Hyo noona, hyung. You may continue with your argument once we're out!"

 

After sending off Ji Soo and So Hee, finally there was some privacy for KwangMong. As she was already feeling tired, Ji Hyo easily noticed the change in Kwang Soo's way of driving, "Yaa.. why are you slowing? There's not many car around." "Aish.. we still need to adhere to the speed limit. I don't want to be pulled over by a police car tonight. Anyway.. what's your thought on Ji Soo's and So Hee's opinion?"

 

Ji Hyo forced herself to laugh, "You mean about us? That's just kids talking. I'm not buying."

"But our deal is still on.. right?" Kwang Soo stole a glance at his passenger.

She giggled, "I thought you have gave up on that one."

"Aish.. a promise is a promise! You must remember that."

"Ara.. ara! But seriously.. you need a real girlfriend so I don't have to be the 'victim' for you."

'But it's not you, noona. It's me. I am your 'victim' right now,' Kwang Soo's heart spoken, but he just kept his thought within him and focused on his driving.