Part 21

It's All About That Kiss!

Around 2am, Ji Hyo was awakened. She tried to force herself to sleep, but then she felt thirsty in the middle of the night. Lazily, Ji Hyo got up from her bed and dragged her feet to the kitchen. The Ace moved discreetly so that she wouldn't disturb the owner of the house. After turning on the kitchen's light and pouring a glass of water from the dispensing machine, Ji Hyo decided to sit at the dining area, however she got distracted by the dim light coming from Kwang Soo's room.

 

"Omo.. is he still awake?" the actress slowly walked towards the Girin's room and took a peek inside as the door was slightly ajar. There, she found him snoozing peacefully on the bed, but his laptop was still on and active. Out of curiosity, Ji Hyo tiptoed into his room and sat at Kwang Soo's desk to have a look at his computer. Her eyes caught a video that was recently uploaded by Kwang Soo, "What's this?"

 

Carefully she plugged in the headphone and wore it on before clicking the play button. At first she smiled when Kwang Soo appeared on the screen, but later her eyes widened after listening to his v-log. Although name was not being mentioned, Ji Hyo could easily guessed that she was the person the Girin was referring to. Judging from the way he spoke, she knew that the 'problem' was real for Kwang Soo, hence it wasn't hard for her to understand the reason he was desperately searching for answers.

 

Yet at the same time, Ji Hyo concerned that the video would trigger unnecessary attention to their personal life. This kind of 'confession' is everything that fans and media have been waiting for, which won't take long before stories and assumptions began to spread like wildfire. Fortunately, the video was set for private view which was a relieve to Ji Hyo. There were two possibilities that she could think of - either Kwang Soo had forgotten to reset the security setting, or the Girin changed his mind and decided to post the video later if necessary.

 

Either way, his v-log is calling for her attention to his questions. At first she thought that it's best to let time decides, but Ji Hyo just realized how much it has impacted Kwang Soo's life. Just like her, he was also suffering. Though it wasn't physical and visible to eyes, but the pain was much more worse when a person being hurt emotionally. That's how bad Kwang Soo must have felt when she 'rejected' him more than once.

 

To avoid the video from leaking out to the public, Ji Hyo decided to delete the file for good. She also helped to switch off Kwang Soo's laptop, then walked over to his bed and watched him sleeping. Ji Hyo covered the Girin with a blanket before sitting on the floor next to him, "Mianada.. Kwang Soo aah. You're right. I'm being unfair to you. Will you forgive this selfish woman?". There was silence. Ji Hyo heaved a sigh as she lowered her head, "I know you're not listening right now, but I still want to say this cause I may not have the courage to do it while you're awake."

 

Ji Hyo paused for a while when Kwang Soo moved a little. After she was assured that he was still in deep sleep, the Ace continued to talk, "All I want to say is.. gomawo, Kwang Soo aah. You've been an angel to me. Only a 'fool' couldn't tell how much you care.. and I have made myself a 'fool' for ignoring those small hints from you. If it's true that I had given my heart to you before the accident happened.. will you help me to revive those feelings?"

 

As it was getting late, the actress decided to go back to her room. Prior to that, she left a gentle kiss on his cheek. "See you in the morning.. my Kwang Soo," Ji Hyo whispered and later disappeared from his side. A moment later, Kwang Soo slowly opened his eyes. Not to her knowledge, the Girin had pretended to doze off when she was 'chatting' with him. A smile was formed on his face, "Geurae yeobo. I will do anything to make you fall in love with me twice.. starting from tomorrow."

 

The next morning, Kwang Soo got up earlier than his guest. He prepared lavish breakfast for the two of them - hoping to start the day with some happy moments. The Girin wanted to impress Ji Hyo with his kitchen skills and was extremely satisfied once he's done the necessary preparation, "Now all I need is my princess."

 

Kwang Soo took off his apron and went to knock on Ji Hyo's door. He called out her name several times, but she wasn't responding. Although he felt uneasy to enter her room, Kwang Soo decided that he should give her a wake-up call as it was almost 10 o'clock in the morning. Carefully he went to her side and gently shook her shoulder, "Noona.. Ji Hyo noona. It's time to wake up."

 

Though he was calling her softly, it made her sprung from the bed and accidentally hit their head together. Both of them hissed in pain because of the collision. "Aish.. you shouldn't have scared me like that!" Ji Hyo scolded the Girin who immediately apologized for his action. Out of concern, he asked if she was having a nightmare. She just laughed, "How did you know?"

 

"It's all written on your face when I woke you up, noona. Want to tell me about it?" he smiled. Ji Hyo shook her head and asked Kwang Soo to leave as she would like to refresh herself in the shower. But he never failed to scan her condition prior to that, "I'm glad that your wounds are getting better. Hopefully they will not be too painful this time." Next he checked the bruise on her forehead, "Thank God the swelling is gone. Whoah.. the medicine really worked fast."

 

Ji Hyo surprised the tall guy with a quick kiss on his cheek, "That's because you take good care of me.. my sweet Kwang Soo." Before the Girin could say a word, she ran off to the bathroom and locked herself in. The actress had never thought that she would have the courage to do what she just did, so it was kind of embarrassing moment for her.

 

Kwang Soo on the other hand, was extremely pleased with the way she thanked him. He couldn't stop touching the side of his face that was kissed by Ji Hyo and smiling to his ears. For the first time in his life, Kwang Soo felt a total happiness and seen himself as the luckiest man on earth. Unlike yesterday, Ji Hyo has sparked hope in his heart that soon they will be back together as a loving couple. "Don't stay too long in the shower, princess. I already miss you!" he purposely said it out loud as he stood in front of the bathroom.

 

While whistling a happy song, the Girin went to the dining area and waited patiently for Ji Hyo to join him at the table. Once he saw her again, Kwang Soo got up and pulled a chair for the lady. But his effort didn't stop there. Although she was already holding her cutlery with both hands, the Girin saw it as an opportunity for a little romance. "Let me help you with that," he said while placing his hands on top of hers and began to slice the sausages together.

 

"That's so sweet of you. But you know I can do it myself, right?" Ji Hyo chuckled when Kwang Soo insisted to feed her with food. Still, she allowed him do it to the last piece since the Girin really enjoyed taking good care of her. But his question towards the end of their breakfast almost made her chocking, "Noona.. do you know what happened to the video that I've recorded and saved in my laptop? It's gone."