Part 1

It's All About That Kiss!

A black van arrived and park right at the entrance of the main building. When its door was opened, fans who were waiting around the area began to scream in excitement the moment Kwang Soo stepped out from the vehicle. The tall actor smiled and waved his hand to the fans, which made the crowd chanting for his name as loud as they can.

 

A staff greeted Kwang Soo at the lobby and ushered him to the meeting room where he supposed to meet with a famous movie director, Ryu Jin. Should he accepted the offer to act in his film, it would be Kwang Soo's first project with Ryu Jin throughout his career as an actor. "Annyeonghaseyo. Omo.. it's really an honour to meet you in person, kamdok-nim!" Kwang Soo was very happy to be in the same room with the notable movie director that he has been dreaming to work with. He covered his mouth to hide his excitement, which made the experienced director giggled at his funny reaction. Kwang Soo then took a seat facing Ryu Jin after the two shook their hands.

 

Ryu Jin began by asking Kwang Soo's opinion about the storyline. The tall actor flip over the script in his hands and shared his honest view, "I have a good feeling about this. It's like.. I'm born to play the main character. But.. may I know who will be my partner?". The director let out a small laugh, "Waeyo? Are you nervous?". Kwang Soo immediately denied, "Ah ni! It's just that I noticed there's a few 'kissing scene' with the female character. I was wondering if we have the right chemistry to do it." Ryu Jin replied, "Gwaenchanayo. I've seen your chemistry together and I'm very sure that you two are the right combination."

 

"Mwo? So my partner is someone I know?" Kwang Soo's eyes were widening as his mind tried to recall names of all actresses that he used to work with. However Ryu Jin wouldn't revealed the person and told Kwang Soo to wait for his partner's arrival. About ten minutes later, Ryu Jin's staff informed that the actress has arrived. The director smiled happily the moment she entered the room, "Come in! We've just started. Have a seat."

 

When Kwang Soo turned his head to find out who that person was, the actress was in shock, "Omo! Why are you here?"

The tall actor was also confused to see her in the same room, "Why are you here noona?"

Ji Hyo nonchalantly replied, "I have a discussion with kamdok-nim for my new movie. What's your story?"

"I'm also discussing about my new movie with him! Omo.. wait a second," Kwang Soo just realized something and gave Ryu Jin a 'tell-me-this-isn't-true' look on his face. His eyes were then shifted to Ji Hyo, "So you're my movie partner?!"

 

"Kamdok-nim.. are you serious? Me.. with Kwang Soo?" Ji Hyo was hoping that the news was a joke, but it turned out to be true when Ryu Jin confirmed his decision to put them together as the main casts. The KwangMong siblings exchanged stare and immediately felt uncomfortable the moment they were both imagining the 'kissing scene' that they will have to act out. That thought alone made Kwang Soo opposed the idea of playing as a couple in the 'romantic comedy' movie with the Running Man's Ace.

 

Realizing that their conversation was going nowhere, Ryu Jin decided to have another discussion with the two main casts after the KwangMong siblings reached to an agreement. Once they were both out from the meeting room, Ji Hyo dragged Kwang Soo to the emergency exit staircase. After ensuring that nobody was around, the actress prompted a question to her dongsaeng, "Yaa.. do you know about it?"

 

"I just found out the truth when you came into that room. Jinjja noona!" Kwang Soo defended himself from Ji Hyo's accusation. When she heaved a sigh, he asked for her decision whether they should proceed with the offer. Ji Hyo frowned, "To tell you the truth, I'm not sure if it's a good thing. I mean.. it would be awkward for Running Man's fans to see us both in a movie. Not just any movie.. but we have to act as a couple as well!"

 

Kwang Soo smiled sheepishly, "It's really weird for me too. You're like a real sister to me and now.. aigoo! I can't imagine having to call you as my girlfriend."

"Waeyo? Because I'm older than you?" Ji Hyo wasn't satisfied with the tall guy's respond and her body language described how upset she was.

Afraid that he might have offended her, Kwang Soo quickly denied, "Ah ni.. ah ni! It's not that. I was just saying that we are so close like real brother and sister already. So kissing you is.. really awkward for me."

Ji Hyo understood and agreed, "Ara.. I get what you mean. Maybe we can negotiate with kamdok-nim and ask him if it's okay to drop all the.. you know.. kissing part."

"But wouldn't that affect the storyline of the movie? It will no longer be 'romantic' when there is no kiss at all!" Kwang Soo disagreed.

His answer made Ji Hyo confused, "I thought you're not comfortable to kiss me? Or have you changed your mind already?"

Kwang Soo smiled sheepishly and got a slap at the back of his head from the actress. He protested her action, "Oh wae?!"

"Yaa! Stop your naughty thought about me! Noh micheosso?!"

"But I didn't do anything!"

"I saw you blushing with that weird smile on your face! You can't fool your noona, Kwang Soo! I know you too well."

Kwang Soo hissed while his hand rubbing the area where he got hit by Ji Hyo, "Aish.. this is the very reason why it's so hard for men to get close to you, noona. You should be more gentle and control your anger! Even I am scared of you sometimes."

Ji Hyo smirked, "Good! At least you won't try anything 'funny' with me unless you're asking for another slap at the back of your head!"

"Whoah.. jinjja. Is this how you will be treating me if I become your boyfriend?" Kwang Soo bluntly said.

"Why would I want you to be my boyfriend?!"

"I don't want you as my girlfriend either! But I want to challenge you to accept that role.. be my girlfriend in that movie so I can kiss you passionately and we'll see how fast will you fall for this Prince of Asia! Then I'll dump you and make you begging me to take you back. Desperately!"

Ji Hyo scoffed, "Pabo! Trust me. No matter how many times we kiss in that movie.. not a smallest part of me will be attracted to you!"

"Jeongmal? Not attracted?"

Ji Hyo shook her head.

"Not even a slightest feeling?" he kept asking.

"Nope!" she answered without hesitation.

"How about now?" 

 

Out of the blue, Kwang Soo kissed Ji Hyo on her lips. It was only for a split second, yet enough to make their hearts beating so wild and out of rhythm. Ji Hyo was in her 'mong' state - not sure how to react to the sudden romance, while Kwang Soo felt embarrassed by his own act which was totally unexpected in that situation. There was an awkward silence between the two until Ji Hyo asked, "What was that for?"

 

Of course he doesn't have the answer as it was beyond his cautious mind. That was the first kiss for KwangMong, but it didn't happen in the movie like it was supposed to. The best excuse that Kwang Soo could come up with was, "I was merely practising the kiss scene. You really should respond better!". Ji Hyo was unhappy when Kwang Soo blamed her for the poor outcome, "Yaa! That's because I wasn't prepared for it! Do you want to know how I really kiss?"

 

Ji Hyo suddenly cupped Kwang Soo's face and gave him a peck on his lips - but this time it was longer than before and with her eyes closed. She kept smooching him everytime the tall guy tried to say a word, until finally Kwang Soo gave in and was drowned in that beautiful moment. That's when she quit. Kwang Soo was upset when Ji Hyo suddenly broke the kiss when he was at the top of his emotion, "Ah wae?! Why did you stop?!"

 

"I thought we're merely 'practising'. So I stop when I'm done with it," Ji Hyo giggled and she was ready to leave. But Kwang Soo immediately grabbed her by the wrist, "Andwae! You have to take responsibility for what you did!". "And what did I do?" she pretended to be clueless by playing innocent. Kwang Soo couldn't believe the way Ji Hyo responded, "You've just 'attacked' me with your lips. Have you forgotten that?"

 

Ji Hyo was having fun teasing the tall guy, "Omo.. did you get hurt?"

"Ne. My heart is broken," the words escaped from his mouth unintentionally.

 

"Aigoo.. poor Kwang Soo. I forgot how easy it was for you to love a woman," she just laughed it out and patted on his shoulder before she left the area. Once Ji Hyo was no longer visible to his eyes, Kwang Soo reached for his phone and made an important call to Ryu Jin, "Yoboseyo.. ne kamdok-nim. I've discussed the script with Ji Hyo noona. We both agreed to accept the roles, but with one condition. We want more romance and kissing scene in it!"