Misunderstanding

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I hope you'll like it. specially princessmisaki ^^

princessmisaki, this is your prize !

 

Characters: Misaki, Minwoo, Nathalie(ft. Jeongmin)

 

 

PLAK! A slap came from your hands that hit Minwoo's face. He was shocked on your first motion when you both meet on the park, this Saturday night.

"What was that for?" he asked while touching his cheek.

"Yout old me that you would not cheat on me!", You shouted.

"WHat?! I'm not cheating on you", he said as his eyes widened.

"Stop pretending Minwoo!", you paused.

"Stop pretending that you didn't do anything wrong", your tears are threatening to fall.

"W-what are you saying? I didn't cheat on you. Really.", he said and hols your hands.

"You didn't? then who's the girl you are with last week ?", you asked and you started to cry.

"w-what? uhmm.. h-her? S-she is ... N-Nathal--", you cute off his words and shoved his hands onto to you.

"WE'RE OVER", you said and run away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day

"oh, dear? you're still here ? aren't you have classes for today?", your mom asked as she saw you walking down the stairs.

"Sorry umma, I'm not on my mood to go to the school. I need--", You cut off.

"Space?", your mom continue your sentence. You nod.

"What's the problem, dear?", Your mom asked as she put some cookies on the coffe table and sit beside you.

"umma, Minwoo and I were.... over", your tears starts to fall again.

Your mom wiped those tears and gave you a worried look.

"What happen?" she asked.

"I saw him with another girl", you said between sobs.

"Hmmm... maybe it's one of his relatives, dear. Are you sure?", she asked.

"I'm sure. I already know all of his family members, but the girl ... I don't see her before. She's unfamiliar.", you said and frowned.

"dear, it's okay. Your still young that you cans till encounter other boys that maybe, just maybe---better than him.", she made a small smile that comforts you.

"But I love him, umma~ only him", you said and cry and hug her.

"As I told you, your still young to be serious on your relationship, dear. If your to are really destiny for each other, then it will happen that you will both live together forever. but if not, you don't have any choice but to accept the reality.", she said.

"I think you have to go to school tomorrow and talk to him. Plus, make sure that you didn't misunderstood that scene when you caught Minwoo and that girl together." she added.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day

Yestreday, you didn't do anything special because your prison-ing yourself on your room. Your mom didn't bother that much because she knows you want to be alone.

This day, you are ready to face him. You went to school and act normally.

Students are still few since its stil pretty early as you arrived at the school.

Then, minutes have passed, your room starts to filled students which are your classmates.

You are expecting that Minwoo will be one of those but to your disappointment, he never showed up.

*maybe he is just late* you thought.

class~

Break time~

class~

Lunch time~

class~

Dismissal~

 

He didn't show up.

You felt sad as you didn't see him.

*tsk. maybe he is with that grl, dating happily* you thought angrily.

 

On your house

"so, dear did you talk to him?", your mom asked as you kiss her on cheeks.

"nope.", you said blankly.

"eh? wae?", she asked.

"Because he is absent. Because he is with that girl", you said.

"How did you know that he is with that girl? Did you see them while walking home.", she asked.

"Nope. I just thought. Mabye they are both happy now...tsk", you felt bitterness.

"Dear, don't think like that. Myabe, that's why both of you break-up because of your so much negative thinkings."she said and headed to the kitchen.

You went to your room. *I felt empty* you thought sadly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyday, you are always looking for Minwoo in the class. *Where is he?*

You really want to see him, because of course you still love him. You always care for him.

 

You are just sitting alone on one of the empty seat in the canteen.
(A/N: it's already break time)

"Annyeonghaseyo, can I ask something?", a guy appraoched you.

"You are asking already", you let out a small smile.

He laughed softly as he realize that your right, he is asking already.

"Are you Misaki?", he asked and you nod.

"oh, can we be friends?", he asked and strecth his hands.

You expanded your arms and shake hands with him. You just smile.

He bowed and you smile.

Please log in to read the full chapter