SCENARIO FOR ZAHMIN

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I SECRETLY KNOW IT

 

“Hi, I miss you already...” he said with a smile.

“Oh come in....” you said and open your door widely enough for him to enter.

“So, how’s you doing?”, he asked as you both sit on the couch.

“I just got finish cleaning my room...” you said.

“Anyways, it’s not that I want you to be here but what are you doing here?”, you asked.

“uh...I’m here to hear your answer.” He said smiling.

 

Minwoo had been courting you for almost a week already.

You can’t answer him directly as you were afraid that you’ll made a right choice.

There are also rumors on your school that he is a playboy.

You are afraid that the news is partly true.

And just weeks ago, one of your friends told you that Minwoo is courting her but she also said...

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Minwoo shake you a bit.

“eh...?” you are finally snapped out of your thoughts.

“Zahmin, I’ve been courting you in almost a week. But it’s okay, I will wait you. Do you need more time?” he asked with his angelic voice.

“You don’t need to wait anymore Minwoo” you said blankly.

He sighs in sadness as he thought...

“I don’t need to wait anymore because I’m rejected. Yeah, I know it” he smile lonely.

“Nope. You don’t have to wait anymore because I’ll... accept you” you said and smile.

That brings a bright smile on his face.

“Jinjayo?!” he asked as he was like can’t believe.

“Saranghaeyo~” he said and hug you.

You didn’t hug him back but patted his back instead.

 

Months Passed~

So far, so good. Your relationship with him is going well.

But are you sure you’re his only one?

You look at your wrist watch and the time says it was already 05: 48 p.m.

Minwoo is about to fetch you at 5:30 p.m. but he’s late in 18 minutes.

“Sorry, kinda bit late” he popped out of nowhere behind you.

“kinda bit late? I’m waiting for you for almost 20 minutes...” you frowned.

“I’m sorry.” He said and kissed you on the lips hoping it will lessen your madness at him.

“What took you so long?”, you asked.

“Our teacher didn’t let us to go outside our room unless we are complete lecture. And it happened I missed one lecture these days ago so I copy that first before I wrote down the new one.” He said and help you with your bag.

“No. it’s okay...” you smile and slide your bad again on your shoulder.

“You want to go to the park for a while?” he offered and you agree.

 

You were both on the park as you both sit on the couch.

Please log in to read the full chapter