My Lost Boyfriend

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Characters: MinSoo(You) & Youngmin

 

"Minsoo-ah..w-will you be my ... girlfriend?" Youngmin asked you nervously. You startled on what he asked. "I-I will respect your decision..."he smiled weakly. "If you will accept it, then I'm really glad... I will do my very best to make you happy",he laugh awkwardly. "But if you'll reject me" he frowned but turn to smile again. "it's okay with me... at least you already know that I like you~ and I already let out my feelings that was inside of my heart for more than a month" he tried to smile widely. You are speechless, you can't say anywords to hi.

 

His face turn gloom when you didn't speak in about 3 minutes. He really feels that you doesn't like him. "Okay, I better go now", he said smiling bitterly.Before he walk he gave you a small bouquet.It made you surprise, it's so pretty. When he is walking away from you. "Aigoo.. is that your best?", you said, loud enough to make himhear. He turned around and puzzled look at you. "You told me you'll do your best to make me happy, right? Why did you gave-up already ?", you asked him, mixing some tease. You absolutely like to his girlfriend & both of you know each other so well. "I'm waiting for your reply but you didn't answer" he frowned and walk towards you again. "so~ are you giving-up already?" you giggle. "Okay! I'll ask you one more time", he smile. "Kwon MinSoo, will you be my girlfriend?", he look into your eyes with full of confident now on. Seeing his big cute eyes makes your heart beat so fast.

"No", you said unsmiling. You saw his face that he was so shocked.
"I will not be your girlfriend .... I'll just be your .... wife", you smile slowly.
His face turned brighten again and he hug you so tightly. "promise me... you'll be my wife someday~",he said. "yeah.sure!",you smile. "I'll be Jo MinSoo someday", you added and laugh. "here take this ... little ring as a sign of our promise ~", he said and you just nod cutely.

        

 

 

... But this was a memory now for you. You always thinking and imagining that scene all over again, when he first ask you to be his girlfriend. Those things are already past, and will never return back ...

After 5 months of being of being happy with him, an unknown reason thing ... he left you ~

Both of you are in the beach when he excuses his self, he said he'll just go to your rent room to get his money... minutes and even hours passed... he didn't comeback anymore. You are worried to him, what make him took so long on your room. In your surprise, he was not there. No on is there. His only bag was there that full of clothes only. You started to cry and cry and try to find him but he was nowhere to be found. As you decided to go home, you always keep your eyes on your cellphone wishing he will call or text you that something happened to him.

A year passed, he was totally...completely gone ~ Only pictures of him is your remembrance of his face. And the "ring" is the only remembrance of your love ~
You really love Youngmin, so you never stop looking and searching for him, eventhough sometimes you want to give-up.BUT NO. You're the one who told him not to give-up easily, that's why even a year goes by... you're still searching for him.
You know it... you can feel it... he is still alive~

 

=================

One morning, you are assigned to go to your auntie's house to take good care of your little girl cousin. She told you that she want to go at the Amusement Park. All you do is play-play-and-play. Once you get tired, you decided to buy a burger for both of you. "unnie~ let's play t

Please log in to read the full chapter