SCENARIO FOR FRUITYMOONBEAMS

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

ANNYEONG ! is it okay if I'll make the scenario end up with Hyunseong? hehe...
it's because no one wants to end up with 'my lovely' Hyunseong-ah...(as well as Donghyun)
T.T I felt bad at it. is it okay? Don't worry..I'll put Minwoo in here as well ^.^

 

DO YOU BELIEVE at....LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ?

 

♫... na keuttae keuttae majchwo (majchwo)
kkok keureon saram dwaejulke
we’re high we’re right we’re high we don’t stop
we’re high we’re right we’re high we don’t stop
we’re high we’re right we’re high we don’t stop
we’re high we’re right we’re high we don’t stop... ♫

You pop up and down your head as you follow the rythm of Boyfriend's first mini album 'Love Style'

You usually second voice at Hyunseong's lines... Yep, he's your bias. You like him..

hephephep ! NO ! you LOVE him ^.^

 

"YunHa, we're already here!" yelled by your naughty cousin who likes Boyfriend as well.

She kind of yelled at you since you are on a headset mode.

You both stand up and went outside the bus, you walk a few stepes and TADAN !!!!

 

Your eyes widen as you saw lots of Bestfriends were there... holding banners,albums, make up kit and many more.

Boyfriend weren't still there but you already find your seats inside of a small room.

"YunHa, here!" your cousin YooRa pulled you and made you sit on an empty seat.

*Aish...so many Bestfriends here. I bet, Hyunseong-oppa won't recognize me that much because he'll be busy* you thought sadly.

"Hyunseong-ah..." you mumbled under your breath as it follows by a loud cheers coming from the Bestfriends.

You look at the girls who were starting go wild and crazy. The small room filled with giggles but more on squealing.

"AHHHHH! MINWOO-ah !" it was your cousin who become wild as well. OMG, this girl....

 

It was your first time to meet Boyfriend, because it was your first time to have their autograph as well.

You suddenly felt a quite nervous feeling as your heart beats so fast, your hands were trembling while holding their Love Style album that you bought.

"YooRa, can we just go out?", you asked trembling while tagging on her shirt.

You suddenly felt something ... like something tickling you inside your tummy.

"BWOH?!" she asked with wide eyes.

Unfortunately, you didn't courage that naughty girl to come with you so you just go outside the room alone.

BUT unfortunately again, you walk inside again as you feel there's nothing wrong if you'll going to meet and face them, right?

 

With full of courage you hold your album as well as your paper bag that was your gift for Hyunseong.

 

*dug-dug-dug-dug*

Your heart thumps so loud. Finally, you are on the queue on the way where Boyfriend members were.

You just got annoyed at the girl at your back, it was YooRa who squeal at your ears and pulling your hair a bit as both of you were almost near.

*GOSH. can't she just be simple and relax ? she's too obvious... flirty!* you thought irritated.

You pulled your hair away from her and inhale heavily as you go to your first track.

Donghyun. He greeted you with a sweet smile as he starts to open your album which you give it to him a while ago.

He then sign his picture and close it again as he looks at you with a smile saying "kamsahamnida"

Next track, Youngmin. He greeted you with a soft "annyeonghaseyo" and look for your album and sign. You are totally red face right now.

Next is the maknae Minwoo who was look like so h

Please log in to read the full chapter