SCENARIO FOR KPOP_LOVAH

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Tounge Tied

 

"Kpop_lovah, answer him!!!", your friend told you...more likely 'command you'.

"I won't!" you protested.

"Kpop_lovah...he's been courting for almost 2 weeks! Don't play 'hard-to-get-' girl" your friend rolled her eyes.

"Aishh! I don't care ! I told him...I don't have feelings for him. AND THAT'S ALL.PERIOD!" you said in a mad tone and leave.

 

*Aish why is it people on Earth can't really understand a thing in just one time?* you thought angrily as you are walking.

You really don't know where you're going you're just walking and letting your feet dragged you somewhere.

Little did you know...you already out of the school and just realize it when a guy call you.

 

"Why you go out from the school so early?", he asked as he grabbed your wrist.

"YOU DON'T--" you were cut off of your words as you the guy...it was Jeongmin, your bestfriend.

"You don't have to shout okay? chill!" he said with a melodic laugh.

"Just let go of me." you pull out your hand off of him and start to walk again.

 

 

"Hey, I can help you!" he said.

Just then, you stopped and look at him.

"You'll help me?" you asked with a confused face.

"Of course, what friends are for ? if I'll just let my bestfriend keep on frowning everyday?" he smile and walks towards you.

"You are pretty when smiling...so just smile, okay?" he said and pinch softly your cheeks.

You smile at him. "Thanks Jeongmin" you said blushing.

 

"Kpop_lovah, wanna go on a date?", your eyes got widened as Jeongmin asked something like that in all of a sudden.

"d-de-date?" you asked. O.O??

"Yeah. I'm a bit bored at my house...so mind if you go out with me?", he asked.

You were both on the front door of your house as he asked you things like that.

*Am....am I just....dreaming?* you thought.

"Okay, that smile looks like a yes. dress up and I'll wait for you here" he said and give you a bright smile.

You suddenly touch your face. *Am I smiling ? Oh...is it obvious?* you thought.

"Okay, Come in and just sit on the couch while waiting me. Give me 15 to 30 minutes okay?" he just nod.

 

---

You were both on an ice-cream stall and both of you your own ice-creams.

"So, what are we going to do after this?" you asked.

"Hmm...let's go on the dancing studio after this." he said not looking at you.

"Eh? why on the dancing studio? where is that dancing studio?" you asked.

"*smile* just trust in me~" he gave you a smile.

 

---

"Star...ship...Entertainment?" you read the words that was infront of high building.

You jump a bit as he

Please log in to read the full chapter