SCENARIO FOR HYUNSKIE4EVER

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

THE NEW STUDENT IN OUR SCHOOL IS JUST SO ROMANTIC

 

 

“Hey! What’s on the Earth? Why people gone wild in all of a sudden?” you asked your best friend Jeongmin.

“Don’t you know that a young-singer will study here on our school? Not a celeb actually but he’s popular on his previous school because he’s a good singer. That maybe be him..” Jeongmin answer you after he popped his chewing gum.

You were on the main gate of your school and you’ve got surprise to see students crowd at the school gate.

“Jinjayo ?” you asked in disbelief.

Jeongmin nod and he holds your hand and pull you near the crowded students.

Jeongmin tip-toed for a mean time as he tries to sneak on the new student while you on the other hand just looking at your best friend with narrow eyebrows.

*Is he somewhat fan boy of this newbie student?* you thought.

“Hey, hyunskie4ever ... here “in your surprise Jeongmin hold both sides of your waist and he lift you up a bit so you can see the young-singer.

“hey! What are you doing?” you asked him.

He’s handsome; his skin is just porcelain...so white. Does this guy still have a blood?! Lots of girls squealing because of his attractive look. He’s uniform really fits on him, it was just great!

“Ahh...” you said when you saw the new student.

 

Since you are the tallest one on the crowd (Because Jeongmin lift you up) you catch the newbie-student’s attention.

He looks at you with narrow eyebrows and look he’s a bit puzzled, but in the end he smiles at you.

“Jeongmin, put me down~” you ordered.

Jeongmin abruptly put you down. “Did you already see him? If I’m not mistaken...his name is Donghyun” he said with his eye-smile.

You nod cutely. “Thanks, but why did you have to do that ? I’m not interested on him or what... but yeah, he’s handsome” you said.

“Tsk. I’m more handsome” he laughs softly as he holds your hand.

“Kaja...Let’s go now to our homeroom or else we’ll get late” he said and pulls you once again to your homeroom.

 

---

[Donghyun POV]

I wonder who’s that girl....

Gahh ! After I saw her, she can’t erase on my head anymore *frowns*

“Donghyun-ssi, are you still listening?” Our teacher special mentioned me during his class.

See? I can’t focus on our lesson anymore *frowns again*

“Okay, Let’s get back to our lesson about International Phonet—“ our teacher got cut off when suddenly someone knocks the door.

All of us look at the door.

“Uhmm...excuse me sir, you are called by our principal for a while.” IT WAS THE GIRL !!!

Yeah, it was the girl from earlier... awww... she’s really pretty ^.^

“Okay, be quiet... I’ll be back class.” Our teacher said.

“hyunskie4ever, is Jeongmin still your boyfriend ? can I be your next boyfriend?” Someone tries to joke her. Well not a good joke bro =.=”

So, her name is hyunskie4ever~ what a pretty name for a pretty lady ^.^

But I somewhat felt sad knowing she’s already TAKEN >.<

Maybe that was the guy who was with her earlier.

The one who effort-ly lift her up ? and the one who holds her hand ...aish ~~~

“Jeongmin is NOT my boyfriend” I’ve got shock when she speaks.

But that suddenly lit up my face! SHE’S NOT TAKEN!?

“Then, can I court you?”, one of my classmates  asked her.

“Pfft.” She cutely mehrong and turn her back to walk away.

KYAHHHH !!! There’s still a chance. Oops, I sounds like I’m a fan boy of hyunskie4ever :D am I ?

Well, I don’t care ~

 

[hyunskie4ever POV]

I walk towards the school garden to pick some flowers xD

Well, I need it so badly ! We need it on our play later.

Aishh... Jeongmin didn’t bring any flowers that’s why I have to pick flowers in the school garden =.=”

That kid ! If I’ll get scolded and put me on the guidance/principal’s office by the teachers because I’m picking flowers here I’ll bring him with me >:D

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter