Because of the Phone...

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Characters: JaeShin,JinAh,SulMee,DongHyun (ft.HyunSeong&Leeteuk)

 

 

You have a crush on Donghyun in almost 2 years.

You are both friends when you’re still in kindergarten but it slowly faded when you become grade-schools until you become high schoolers.

Even you’re still in the same school your not often talking to each other as he has a different section/level.

Your friends know that you like him in almost years, they sometimes teasing you about him, but you just ignore them.

Good thing, one of your friends is a classmate of Donghyun.

She always inviting you on her classroom so you can chat with her as well you can also see DongHyun.

Everyday you always see him at school actually. You secretly wait him in the main gate and after that you’ll go back to your homeroom. You always make your aegyos every time he is around, hoping he will see you cute smiley-face.

You always fix your hair and your clothes before you will leave the class and going to pass by on his homeroom.

You even collect some of his stolen pictures that are taken from you. You always think of him every night wishing your pillow that it will be him someday and you even made a scrapbook that is all about him.

“ehemm..” your bestfriend JinAh cleared .

You finally snapped out of your thoughts. “Day dreaming again..”, she sighed. “oh~ mianheyo”, you smile.

“why won’t you try to confess to him, so your dream will become reality now”, she advice. “I’m scared..”, you frowned.

“Aishh.. JinAh, DongHyun must do the first move and not JaeShin..”, Your friend, SulMee scolding at Jin-Ah.

“stop now guys..” you stop them. “tsk. How can DongHyun make the first move? As far as I know... both of them are not close friends… they even can’t talk to each other”, Jin-Ah pfft-ed. “plus! Donghyun don’t know JaeShin”, Jin-Ah added.

“HEY ! He already knew me ! We are friends when we are still kindergarten”, you protested. “and you think he can remember you until now?”,she asked. You think for a while.. “of course..”, you said bravery.

“duh! many years passed JaeShin, we are now on middle school.. and the last time you’ve been friends with him is when both of you are kindergartens ..how can you ever think he can still remember you?”, Jin-Ah said.

Yeah .. you thought she  was right, he maybe forget about your friendship, because of the years passed.

 

 

One Night, SulMee invite you on a party…she invited you through phone…

“No ~ I won’t come MiMi-ah, I still have chores to do here in our house..”, you refuse her invitation.
“JaeShin ~ DongHyun will be there … you still don’t want to come?”, she said.

Your face turned brightens as you heard DongHyun will come to the party.

“hello? JaeShin, are you still there?”, she asked checking if your still on the other line.

“ahh- yeah, yeah ! I’m still here…”you answered. “so.. are you going to the party? It will be fun”, she sound excited.

“o-okay~”, you blushed as you think of DongHyun. “YEAH ! okay, so be there at 7pm.. wear anything you want… dress or blah~blah~ blah~”,she said and you both hung-up the phone after your talk.

You went downstairs taking a peek if your mom was there.

You saw her on the kitchen making popcorns. You walks towards her.. “mom~”, you started.

She just look at you and smile. “uhmm.. can I go to SulMee’s party ?”,you said. It’s actually not SulMee’s party, but SulMee’s friend’s party.

Just to allow you on the party, you say it’s SulMee’s party.

“when?”,your mom asked as her eyes turn back to her popcorn. “uhmm.. later, 7 pm”, you said.

She suddenly take a look on the wall clock.” honey, it’s already 5:30 pm.. why you’re not still preparing ? you’ll be late”, she smile.

As you understood that she allows you to go on the party you squealed and kiss her cheeks. “thanks mom”, you bow and went upstairs.

You widely open your closet and look for some pretty dress that you have.

You pick one and take a look on the mirror. You finally chose your favorite dress which is a purple dress, you quickly take a bath and wear it. You went infront of the mirror and softly brush your hair.

You just let down your wavy colored-brown hair that is level on your shoulders.

You smile on yourself. As you went downstairs your mom shocked at your beauty. “wow ~ I never thought my baby girl would turn to a real beautiful lady”,she smile. You just smile and thanked her.

“I’ll be going now mom”, you bowed. ”okay, just be sure you will not get into an accident..”, she said and you nodded. “…and …no drinking alcoholic drinks, arrasso?”, you smile and nod.

You ride on a taxi and tell the driver where you are going. “at the ******”, you said.

10 minutes of the ride and you are finally there. You paid the taxi driver and went inside the party.

There, you saw some of your classmates and schoolmates. “hey ! JaeShin…”, a boy call you, you turn around and saw the guy.

Your gave him a smile as you saw it was your friend(schoolmate) HyunSeong

Please log in to read the full chapter