Mnet's Love Scandal

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Main Characters: HyoRin & JeongMin (ft. Boyfriend members) and Hee Gi

 

" Yah ! Hyorin-ah~ paliwayo !" your bestfriend Hee Gi already shouting at you.

"coming~", you shout back as you tie your shoe laces and go down.

"Aigooo.. you're always slow..slowpoke", she get her shoulder bag and went outside your house.

"umma, appa .. I'll go now", you said and kiss them on their cheeks.
"so ~ where are we going?", you asked.
"uhmm.. I want to go to... the coffee shop!", she said and walk.
"wait~ why coffee shop?", you asked.
"nothing ~ I just want.. hehe.. well, let's go to the coffee shop !", she said and pull you.
You both walk and it takes 10 minutes and you finally arrived.

 

"Aigoo... we walk here just for a coffee ?" you said while taking a sip on your coffee.
"aniyo ~ actually, I just want to see Boyfriend's photos that are hanging on their wall",she said while looking around.
As you notice, yeah ~ there is lots of Boyfriend's photos on that coffee shop and you wonder why.
"uhmm.. why they have pictures of Boyfriend here ? Are they endorsers of this cofee shop", you let out a chuckle.
"ahaha.. no ~ Boyfriend filmed here ! They filmed "Coffee Friend" on this coffee shop that's why they have pictures here...", she said.
"Jinja ? and what is ... "Coffee Friend" ?", you asked.
"oh.. Coffee Friend is a parody something..they made that because it's a mission...you're not a fan of them, right?", she asked.
"yeah ~ not really ! I just know them but I'm not addicted to them .. like you ~", you smile.
"yeah ~ whatever...", she rolled her eyes and finish her coffee.
"where should we go next?", you asked her.
"uhmm.. let's go to  mall ?", she asked you back and you nod.

 

As you go outside the coffee shop a car just stop infront of both of you so both of you stopped . You jump a bit when it beep-ed. "aigoo.. why'd it have to stop infront of us? it's not a parking lot", you mumbled annoyingly. "aishh...", you pull your Bestfriend and made to the other way.

"agassi~ jamkkaman-yo", a guy called you. You hesitate to look at first and ignore the guy but.. "agassi ~ Niga pillyohae", he said in a sweet and soft voice. [Niga pillyohae=I Need You] You and Hee Gi turned back and saw .... JeongMin from Boyfriend.

"ommona!", Hee Gi almost scream. As you saw his killer smile your body became froze and your eyes can't take away from him. He walks towards you and smile. "annyeonghaseyo ~", he bowed to both of you. You finallt, snapped out and bow to him. Your bestfriend, Hee Gi still squeling but not so loud. "w-w-waeyo?", you stuttered. "Annyeonghaseyo ! JeongMin imnida ~", he said. "i-I know~", you smile.

"I'm here to...date you ...", he scraches the back of his neck. "e-eh?", that's all you can say. "I'm here to date you~", he repeated. "waeyo ?", you asked. "uhmm...", he smile and present a bouquet to your front.

"Can I Take You Out?", he said. "m-me?", you stuttered again as you point your index finger to your front.He just nod cutely. You look at your bestfriend and she giggle. You softly elbow her but she just look at you and start to giggle again. "ehhemm.. uhmm.. I guess I need to go now..", Hee Gi excuses herself. "what ? no way ~", you refused. "no ~ you're on a date .. and I won't let myself ruin your beautiful day", she smile widel and look at Jeongmin. "take care of her oppa, arasso?", she said and JeongMin nod. "ne~ kamsahamnida",he said and bow, Hee Gi waved at both of you. Your bestfriend slowly fading out of your sight.

 

"uhmm.. kaja ?", he offered and open the car's door. You just look at him while holding the bouquet. "aigoo.. don't stare at me like that or else I'll melt ... " he said and grabbed your hand and lead you to the car. You are so silent inside the car when you suddenly broke it. "do you know me?", you asked. "oh ~  sorry ~ what's is your name by the way ?", he let out of a small laugh. "you don't know who I am ? then why you offer me a date ? what is this ?", you asked him. "well, it's a reality show called "Love Scandal" , it is a reality show that an ordinary girl will going on a date with a celebrity ~", he explained. Finally, you understand all of this. Finally, you realize you were'nt dreaming. *but... it's jus a show ~ not in real life ? aigoo.. how I wish this reality show will become real ... we will become a real couple .. ahehehe* you happily thought. "uhhh..where are the other members?", you asked. "I'm the only one who chose to be the guy who will date you ~ they're on rest for today and me.. I'm will having a fun-happy date with you", he laugh cutely that made you blush."ahh... I'm Hyorin ~", you said and shake hands with him.

 

First thing you do isto eat. He giuded you on your seat and so he was. There's already a meal on the table and you both just eat.
you quetly eat your food while taking a peek on his face sometimes. You just smile and go back to your food.

"here ~ eat this !", he said and handed you a tteok-bok-i. You stare at it fist and look at him. He just smile. You smile back and eat it.
"feed me also ~", he pouted and you giggle. "uhmm here ~ eat well

Please log in to read the full chapter