SCENARIO FOR KANUTOKNIGHT

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

this was a bit long ?

Move-On

 

"Dude, why don't you try to move on?" Kwangmin said as his twin nod in agreement.

"no, I just can't" his tears are threatening to fall again.

"Yah, be a man bro ! Stop crying~" Youngmin said a bit cold or mad on the way of his voice.

"You can't understand me ! Call me gay or what but I won't stop crying ! I can't just keep my feelings inside of me. I wanna burst it out!" he said loud enought to make students look at them.

They are on the school garden.

"Minwoo, don't make any scene here..kaja~", Kwangmin hold Minwoo's arm and drag him somewhere while Youngmin following behind.

"I know, you still love her...but Minwoo, it's already been half year since she died.Move on~", Youngmin patted the young boy.

"But that 6 months isn't enough to make me fully move on. She's not so easy to forget.", Minwoo said.

"Minwoo, we'll help you." Kwangmin hold his shoulder.

"Help with what?", The crying boy asked in confusion.

"Just let us do this for a moment, we'll tell you once in a right time" Kwangmin smile and look at Youngmin.

Looks Youngmin get what's Kwangmin's plan throught their telephaty.

 

-------------------

 

"Oh, what was that?" you asked your friend Miah.

"Why is it that boy is crying? He's too handsome for a gay~" you said as you take a bite on your sandwich.

Yes, you saw Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin that made a scene on the school garden. Of course, you are there.

"Your always late at the headlines, girl" Miah said.

"what?", you asked.

"Don't you know that Minwoo's girlfriend died six months ago?", she said.

"EH? Minwoo? the boy who cried earlier?" you asked and she simply nod.

"Wae? what happened?", you somewhat get curious about MInwoo and his girlfriend.

"Hmm...As far as I know, his girlfriend got to an accident and it was really painful for him since that day when his girlfriend died it was supposed to be their 1 year anniversary." she said.

"Jinja?" you kind of feel pity Minwoo.

"He really love his girlfriend." you mumbled.

"But..hey~ this was your chance now. Why don't you be the one that help him move-on on his past?" she winked.

"me?" I asked as I point my index finger on myself. She nod with a smile.

"I don't even know that guy~" you said and look away.

In just a second a hand landed on your head.

"OUCH!" you rubbed your head that was slapped by your friend.

"Tsk. LIAR! I know you like him before. Don't lie anymore, I saw your diary" she said and smirk.

"EH? where did you get my diary?" you asked with wide eyes.

"Oh, this one? Pshhh" she pulled out and show you your last year diary on her ahnd.

"Hey, where did you get that?", you asked trying to chase the diary on herhand.

"UH! No way~ How dare you lie at me? Pretending you don't know him? when it actually sayd on your diary that..."luckily I grab my diary on her hands but it didn't last long as someone grabbed it on my hands.

"YAH!" I shouted but got shut up when I saw the Jo twins infront of me.

"I heard you like Minwoo..."Kwangmin said.

"BWOH?! what are you saying?Give me my diary back!" I said and grabbing it on his fully strecthed arms.

Youngmin grab it on Kwangmin's hand and directly flip the pages.

"I dreamt about Minwoo today. It was so....lovely!" he read it out loud.

"Woah~ kyeopta!" he said as I glare at him.

"I hate you!" I said and leave them.

"Erika wait!" Miah call me, but I ignore her.

"Sorry~ I didn't mean to..." I vut her off.

"Please just leave me alone for now" I said and she stop on her track as she let me go.

 

----------------------------

I was really pissed on what that three rat did to me. Miah,Kwangmin, and Youngmin!

But...I didn't keep it that much, I mean Iam not mad nor angry at them. I was just so embarrass that they saw my diary.

*WAIT! MY DAIRY WAS STILL ON THEM!* I thought panic-ingly.

I was about to find those three rats when a loud slammed was heard in the peaceful playground.

I got curious so I take a look...

to see....a guy........with his palms are all in his face. Sitting at the grass while his shoulders are moving up and down?

"c...crying?", I mumbled.

I don't know what he did why a thing slammed suddenly but Am I in a right conclusion?

that guy is crying?

I suddenly felt curiuos-ness so I walk near him.

 

"uh..." I think of a better sentence to say.

"Crying is the best medicine?", Grrr...I leave a nonsense quote =.=" worst, a helpless quote.

The boy look up.

OMG! it was Minwoo?

I held out a handkerchief for him. He just stare at the handerkerchief.

"Your tears won't be wipe with this handekerchief if you'll just stare on this" I said.

He didn't took my hanky but instead he get a handkerchief in his pocket.

"No, thanks" he said, not coldly but with his soft voice.

 

There's a silence on us.

"Uh..so why are you crying?" I asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter