SCENARIO FOR KAZUOYUKI

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

 

“Kazuoyuki, I’ll treat you to the coffee shop later, you want ?”, Jeongmin offered.

“Sorry chingu, Donghyun-oppa(your oldest brother) will fetch me later, we will going to buy something on the mall”, you reply.

“How about tomorrow, Saturday?”, He asked with hopeful eyes.

“Mianheyo. My cousins Kwangmin and Youngmin will be at home. I need to be there.” You excused.

“On Sunday?”, he frowned.

“Hmm... I’ll be having a vocal class with teacher Hyunseong and on Monday, after school I’ll help my little brother Minwoo to study for his exams, the following day I’ll be busy again since I’ll going to help the other students to prepare for our ball”, you said almost out of breath because of your non-stop talking.

Jeongmin just smile weakly before he gave a heavy sigh. “It’s okay. Maybe next time ~” he said and look away.

“Why do you want to treat me in all of a sudden ?”, you asked.

“Hmm... I just have something to say ...” he said not wanting to look at you straightly.

“why don’t you tell me right now?” you smile.

“Aniyo. I...I can’t ~”, he said shyly.

You just shrugged. He then stands up but before he could go far, you grabbed his hands.

“Are you...mad? I’m really sorry Jeongmin-ah.” You pout.

He gave you a small smile. “Gwaenchana”, he plainly said and leaves.

 

As expected your whole week is so busy.

You can’t even have time to talk with Jeongmin for a good hour.

You just greet each other when both of you will meet in coincidence.

 

 

Days Passed~

It was your first day on helping some students to prepare for the Grand Ball.

You are assigned in the stage making it wonderful with lots of multi-colored lights and majestic decorations.

In luck, you saw Jeongmin is there arraging the lights.

“Jeongmin-ah!”, you shouted trying to get his attention.

He look around and seconds passed and he saw you.

He abruptly stop what he is doing and walk directly to you.

“Hi, Kazuoyuki ~ I really miss you chingu.”, he said a bit blushing.

You giggle and smile at him. “Yeah. No enough time to talk each other”, you pout and give him a puppy eyes.

“You still busy?”, he asked. “Not so. I just got finish arranging those flowers~”, you sad pointing at your own made Ikebana.

“Wow. So beautiful!”, he grin. *like you ~* he said to his self.

“Thanks”, you blushed.

“So, you say you’re not so busy. Can I talk to you?”, he

Please log in to read the full chapter