We're Not Destiny

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

LOL. I really don't know why I title this oneshot 'Were Not Destiny' ^^ I just want :D

weird author, right ?

Characters: SoYeon(You) & Jeongmin and Hyorin

 

[Your POV]

 

I look at him sadly as I saw his gloomy face.

He is always like that. Like an EMO. Always on a corner sitting while hugging his knees.

Crying in any minute and without or unknown reason. He barely talks.

He doesn't want to go anywhere, just in our house.

 

"Hyorin-ah", he said as tears starts to fall on his cheeks.

I walk towards him. "JEongmin, gwaenchana?", I asked worriedly as I hold his hands.

I felt he tried to put his hand away from me and keep on saying "Hyorin-ah~".

I sit next to him. It hurts me seeing him like that. He always thinks about Hyorin. Why it can't be me?

Oh, I'm sorry. I bet you didn't know our past life with Hyorin, right ?

 

Jeongmin,Hyorin and I were best of friends.

We just live in one place. That is what we planned after graduating on high/middle school.

We are always get together. We are always happy. Even though Jeongmin was the only guy in our friendship/group, no uncomfortable feelings happened in us.

But one ordinary day broke my heart.

I've got doubt that there is something were in the two. Not a friendship anymore, but deeper than that.

Then one time, I caught them kissing.

I was just got home from a store on that time. It breaks my heart. Really breaks my heart.

I'm in love with Jeongmin since we get to be friends. He is my dream and ideal boy since before.

 

I never confess my feelings to him as I was so afraid that it might ruin our beautiful friendship.

I decided to hide my feelings, especially when the time comes that Hyorin and Jeongmin already admitted that there is something on them.

That they are secretly in a relationship.

I always cry on night before I went to sleep. I'm really heartbroken. Why it can't be me ?

Months passed and I try to act that I wasn't hurt. That I'm really agree on their relationship. That I'm really...happy for them.

 

All their happy moments got nonsense in all of a sudden when HyoRin died.

She died because she and killed by her ex-boyfriend.

I felt sad for my very bestfriend.She is a real friend to me.Even though she is like a rival when it comes to Jeongmin's heart, I really love her as my unnie.

How cruel that guy who and killedmy bestfriend? Just wait, I'LL KILL YOU !!!

 

On that day, when HyoRin died. Jeongmin change. REALLY CHANGE. He somewhat become a loner.

I try to do anything to get him back to his normal attitude. The normal Jeongmin that always smile and made some lame jokes that he is the only one who will laugh. His cute eye-smiles that I never seen for a long time. That 'buing-buing' that he always do if he wants me to treat or buy him something.

I never see those things anymore...

 

=========================

 

"Jeongmin-ah, let's eat now", I said as I placed three plates on the table.

Well, Three plates as Jeongmin ordered me. He always want to lend/save a plate for Hyorin even she is already dead.

He was on the corner and looking blankly to a space.

"Jeongmin",  I called him again and decided to walk towards him.

"Jeongmin, you need to eat", I said as I bent down since he was sitting.

He finally stood up and went to his seat.

"Jeongmin-ah, let's go to the mall later ?", I asked and he shook his head. I frowned.tsk.

"How about in the park?", I asked. This time he nod slowly.

 

=========================

 I sit on the green grass at the park and feel the air on my face.

I smile as I feel like I'm in heaven. It's so fresh~

I look at him. Actually, I caught him staring at me. I just smile but his reply was just a 'looked-away'.

I sigh sadly. *I know you can't love me the way you love Hyorin, but can you act that you love me deeper than bestfriends? Just act one day. Please?* I thought hopingly.

Just then, a hand hold me. I look at my hand to see Jeongmin is holding my hand.

I feel like I'm flying right now. Flying even without wings.

"Jeongmin-ah, do you still love Hyorin?", I ask an idiot question. Of course he still love her. It's obvious. :"<

He just gave me a small smile and he looked-up in the sky.

[End of POV]

 

[Jeongmin's POV]

 

I.Want.To.Move.On.

That's what I want but you know what..?

I.Can't.

I can't since Hyorin is my first love, my first girlfriend,

Please log in to read the full chapter