SCENARIO FOR ANIMFAN132

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Teaching Her How To Kiss ;)

 

 

“Kwangmin-ah~”  you were crying while saying his name.

You call him like you were out of strength.

“Mia….” He responded as he full-stretch his arms. Looking at him makes you feel that he really want to reach for your full-stretched arms as well.

“NO WAY, you both live with a happily ever after story. BwuAHahah” the witch laughed while you are moving away from Kwangmin.

“Kwangmin!!!”you shouted and wanting to reach for his hand.

But you can’t… you were at the top of the castle while he was at the bottom.

“I’ll save you there my princess…”he said with a bittersweet smile.

 

Just then the witch came near Kwangmin and lifts him up by his collar.

“Hey, don’t hurt him!!!” you shouted from above.

“Who are you to command me for what I wanted to do?” the witch looked at you with narrowed brows but after a while she turn her gaze to Kwangmin again.

“Prince, how can you save your princess when you can’t even save yourself? Bwuahahahah” thewitched laugh again.

Kwangmin tear-up as he looked at you hopelessly.

You see him like he doesn’t have any hopes anymore. That he will give up in a minute.

 

To cheer him up, you mouthed “ I love you” to him and said… “we will live with a happily ever after ending” you mouthed again and smile.

 

The scene stop for a moment and then Kwangmin broke the silence.

“I can save myself so I can save my beloved princess” he said and punch the witch with a big hit.

“Owww!” the witch cried in pain.

“No one can ruin my happy ending together with Mia” he said as he looks at you with a smile.

 

---

For short, Kwangmin killed the witch and he finally saved you and brought you at the bottom of your castle.

“Thanks my prince…” you said and hug.

“I’ll do everything for you,… my princess.” He whispers.

*dug-dug-dug*

It was already the kissing time when you felt your heart thumping so loud.

“CUT!!!” the director shouted.

“HEY!!! What happened?! The scene is already good why you suddenly stop on the mid-kiss ?! Mia what’s the problem?!” the director shouted in anger.

“Sorry sir, I-I uh… I just

Please log in to read the full chapter