In Heaven

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Characters: Ae Sook (You) & Kwangmin

 

I look all over my surroundings but all I could see was merely white. It was so bright.

“Welcome ~”, I saw a hand in front of me. I stood up and saw a guy. He is wearing white. All white.

I don’t know but I take his hand and found myself following him.

Then, a beautiful mansion appears in front of us.

It was so pretty. I am really stunned. Everyone in the mansion greet me with all of their sweet smiles.

Of course, I smile back to them.

But a guy caught my eyes. He just looks at me with a sad face and looked away.

Soon, I was dragged to a white room. All things are white, I mean mostly are white and gold.

“This is your room...”, that surprise me. It’s because I’m walking with a guy earlier and now a girl.

Where is the guy from earlier? Did he just appear out of the blue?

 

I lie down on the bed and wonder why I am here. I’m supposed to be on my home. Together with my family but why am I here? I try to recall what happen before I enter on this white place but I just can’t remember even a tiny thing on my past.

Hours had passed and I’m still there on the room. Doing nothing.

I got bored so I try to go outside and explore the mansion.

It’s so big. Bigger than the word ‘big’ actually. And the people, it’s countless.

And I think, I’m the only person who didn’t work at ere. People in the mansion are all busy with lots of stuffs while me, I’m just walking like a tourist there.

I walk towards the garden. I could say it’s a garden since it has lots of beautiful flowers and plants.

When I enter it, I saw a boy sitting on a bench. I can’t see his face since his back was the one I see.

He was just staring at the empty space. He seems alone and lonely so I get the courage to come nearer him.

“Hi~”, I greeted him but he didn’t look back.

“Hi, why you’re alone here?”, I asked and take a seat next to him.

His head was lowered while he’s playing a flower on his hands. I look at him.

“Do you want to be alone?”, I asked him.

Finally, he looks at me, slowly. In my surprise it was the boy that just looks at me in a sad face a while ago.

“Oh, are you okay? Why you look so sad?”, I tried to make a conversation.

“Nothing~”, he plainly said. At last, he talked to me.

“You know, why don’t you try to smile? That really makes every people happy. Try!”, I smile at him.

“No way~”, he said and just look at the flower that he was playing a while ago.

That’s when I realize the flower that he was holding was Rose.

“Do you like roses?”, I asked him. He shook his head.

“I was about to give it to the girl I love”, he said to me.

“Then, why don’t you give it to her now?” I asked. But he didn’t respond.

 

“Anyways, what’s your name?”, I asked him.

“I’m Kwangmin~”, he said.

“Oh, I’m Ae Sook ! Anyways, do you know why we were here?”

“Sorry, I also don’t have any idea. As I open my eyes I already see this place and a guy just lead me here.”

“So, you mean you’re also new here?”

“Yes.”

“uhmm... can we be friends?”

“S-sure! Besides, I also don’t have friends here”

“So, that’s why you’re lonely and alone?” he just nods.

“Sorry for not responding on your question a while ago. I just don’t talk too much with strangers”

“Hey, we already know each other. So that means I’m not a stranger.” I pout.

“Yeah.Yeah. we’re friends now”, he said.

That’s when I saw his first smile. It was simple yet so b

Please log in to read the full chapter