SCENARIO FOR VENICE_98

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Will.You.Marry.Me ?

 

 

You were at the coffee shop, waiting Youngmin to show up.

You texted him that you want to meet him since you misses your babe which is him.

You are both busy with your own businesses and you can’t have enough time for each other.

*Where is that guy?! * You asked a bit impatient.

 

After a long wait he sends you a message.

‘Sorry my babe. I can’t go, I’m quite busy. I’m really sorry’ it said.

‘Ju Na, it’s for you’ he sends another message.

 

“WHAT?!” you look at your phone with mad face.

The people inside the coffee shop start to wonder what’s on you.

Feeling so angry because Youngmin didn’t shown-up as well as feeling a bit embarrass since people staring at you, you walk outside the coffee shop and then walk home with tears on your eyes.

 

‘you never fail me to cry!’ you reply back on him when you are already on your house.

As soon as you reply he called you, but you declined and just continue to cry.

‘babe. I’m sorry~ Okay. Okay. I’ll go to the coffee shop just don’t get mad at me’ he texted.

‘to o late. Never mind. JUST MIND ON WHAT BUSINESS YOU HAVE NOW’ you said in caps.

‘Babe. You mad? I’m really sorry.’ He replied back.

 

You were so mad at him that you ignore his last text message and just get to sleep.

 

Next morning, you were awaken by the sunlight that hits your face plus someone texted you.

‘Goodmorning Babe’ Youngmin texted.

“Nothing’s good in my morning” you mumbled and get off of your bed.

 

You decided to go to the mall to buy some things that you need.

You go shopping alone as well as buying at the supermarket alone.

You were so sad since you usually doing these things together with him.

 

[You: Babe. Let’s buy fish!

Youngmin: No. You already have fish in your house.

You: eh? Why I didn’t see it inside the fridge?

Youngmin: No! No! You’re the fish! Yeah. You look like a fish *laughs hysterically*

You: =.=” *punch him*

Youngmin: Ouch. Hey babe. I’m just kidding~

You: Not even funny my babe.

Youngmin: Oops. Mianheyo~ I’ll be a good boy now *laugh softly*]

 

[Youngmin: I

Please log in to read the full chapter