Ruined Wedding

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Characters: EunMi (You), Youngmin, (ft.Boyfriend members)

 

 

“EunMi, w-will you marry me?”, Youngmin’s voice is shaky as he felt the nervousness.

You stare at him in surprise. Your eyes are really broad open.

You can see on his eyes the sincerity. At that moment, you cried in front of him.

He abruptly stand up and hold both of your shoulder.

“waeyo? Why are you crying ? if you don’t want...it’s okay with me. I can wait”, he said to you with full of worry because you’re crying.

You shake your head lightly. You wipe your tears and laugh softly.

“I’m okay~”, you said and look at him in the eyes.

“and...my answer is yes”, you smile. His lips turn to curve and he hug you in all of a sudden.

“I love you so much”, he whisper while you both still hugging each other.

“I love you, too”, you reply.

As you broke the hug he kisses you on your lips. You kiss him back.

 

MONTHS PASSED

You both decided to have a little party before your wedding comes. So you invited your friends as well as Youngmin’s friends.

“Hey! Congrats, bro”, heis twin greeted him as well as you. You just smile at Kwangmin.

“Congratulations, sister-in-law”, you let out a small laugh and hug him.

“Hyung, when is your wedding?”, Minwo asked Youngmin.

“Next week” he replies shortly.

“Aish .... How I wish I also get married as soon as possible”, Minwoo whined. You all laugh at his cuteness.

“Minwoo, you’re not alone”, Kwangmin said and chuckle.

“Aigoo.. Donghyun-hyun, HyunSeong-hyung, Jeongmin-hyung and now... Youngmin-hyung will get married. How about me?”, Minwoo fake crying.

“We should find our girlfriends now”, Kwangmin join him to his little drama.

“Hey, why don’t you introduce yourselves to them?”, you tell the two while pointing to your friends(girls).

Both of their face light up. They fix their selves for a minute and go to the girls.

All of you just laugh at the two on how aggressive of them to get married as soon as possible.

“hahaha :D they are still kids”, you said.

“hahahaha :D Youngmin, you’re twin never grow-up as well as Minwoo”, Jeongmin said.

 

You left the boys and went to the kitchen to get some juice.

Your smile never erase on your face.

“Lovely wife EunMi, where are you?”, soon, you heard Youngmin’s voice calling you.

“I’m here”, you said, a bit loud so he can hear.

“Oh, what are youdoing?”, he walk towards you while you are drinking.

“Drinking~ “, you said as you show him your glass. He laughs softly as he hug you.

You put the glass on the table before you hug him back.

“Aigoo... I can’t wait for our wedding next week.”, he said as he kissed your forehead.

“Me too”, you simply reply and hug him once.

 

 

The Big Day

 

“EunMi, Let’s go now”, your mom called you.

You gave the last touch on your face before you go outside the room.

“wow~ you’re so beautiful”, your mom astonished by your beauty. You just smile widely.

“EunMi, always remember we are always here, okay?”, your dad said as he touch your shoulder.

“Appa, I will be okay on Youngmin. Yeah, I’ll keep that on my mind”, you smile at him.

 

Youngmin’s POV

My mind can’t erase the happiness as well as the worried feeling that I kept inside of me.

I’m a bit afraid that something will ruin this wedding.

I just hope she won’t come...

 

(Flashback/s)

On the phone....

“Hi Youngmin” a girl from the other line greeted him seductively.

“Who’s this?”, Youngmin asked.

“You don’t know me?”, she asked back.

“No. Who are you?”, Youngmin quite pissed off.

“Why you didn’t invite me at your wedding?”, the girl asked.

“Who is this?”, Youngmin asked once again.

“Let’s just meet up on your wedding, I will be there even I’m not invited. You’ll see... I’ll make a scene there, darling”, the girl laugh evily before she hunged-up the phone.

Just then, Young

Please log in to read the full chapter