SCENARIO FOR KPOPQUEEN24

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I NEED TECHNIQUES !!!

 

“AISH. EOTOKKEH ?! EOTOKKEH ?! EOTOKKEH ?!” Youngmin walks around their living room.

He ruffled his hair in frustration.

“EOTOKAJI??!!” he shouted again.

“YAH !!! You’re so noisy !!! Aish.” Kwangmin shouted back that was happened to be there as well watching Boys Over Flowers. (A/N: remember that Korean drama ? I miss that ... -_____- " )

“Oh, yeppuda...” Kwangmin compliment about what he was watching.

“Gu Jun Pyo is so sweet..” he added.

“YAH !!! Don’t tell me you’re a gay...!! Kwangmin, what’s with your mind that you watch those kinds of movies?! Aish. Such a crazy guy.” Youngmin said.

“Aniyo(No). I’m not crazy. You are... why you keep on walking around here? Go out if you want to exercise that thing. There’s a better place outside our house, there you could walk around much wider. ” Kwangmin suggested.

“Aish. GAY!!!” because Youngmin is frustrated of what he would do to make a romantic date with you he go walk towards the door to go outside.

“Psh. I’m not a gay... in fact, these movies are helping me to have techniques how to confess or court a girl” Kwangmin smirk.

Youngmin suddenly stop on his mid-way to the door.

“techniques?” he look back at the living room.

“Yeah. That’s why I’m watching this. So, I can make some romantic things for my girlfriend in the future, hehehe.” Kwangmin replied.

 

 

“Oh?! Why are you here?” Kwangmin asked as he saw his twin brother sit on his side and watch the Korean drama as well.

“So, are you a GAY also? Why you watch these kinds of Korean drama?” Kwangmin asked.

“Aish. Shut up. I better be focus so I can get some techniques.” Youngmin put his hand on his twin brother’s mouth.

“EXCTYGBUHNIJSWgtcd” Kwangmin said. He can’t clearly deliver the words he wanted to say because the hand of Youngmin that was on his mouth.

“BWOH?(what?)” Youngmin asked.

Kwangmin removed the hand of Youngmin...

“I said, you don’t have to cover my mouth with your hands !!!” Kwangmin shouted.

The twins just watch together observing what a good idea would comes to their minds and put it as a strategy for their confessing-style.

---

O________O

You’re eyes widened to see on your phone that Youngmin texted you.

Text message from: Youngmin

Meet me at Namsan Tower later at 3PM. I’ll wait you there. See yah!

 

---

“Oh, Youngmin-ah!” You shouted when you recognize his blonde hair and features from his back.

“Oh, Diana... How are you?” he asked when you both meet.

“Hehehe, I’m okay! Really Okay !” you said and clap.

“Mind if you follow me there at the roofto

Please log in to read the full chapter