I'll Wait For You

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Main Characters: MinMi & HyunSeong

 

"Okay ... MinMi you can sit there beside Ri Seul", you teacher smile and guide you to your chair.

"uhmm... songsaenim, where is my mother ?", you asked her.

"oh ~ baby, your mom already left...", she paused because you started to cry.

"no .. uljima ~ your mom will be here later. Here take your sit for a while.. you will enjoy here", your teacher said while you sit on your chair.

You look around and see lots of decoration on your room. Even your amaze at your colorful homeroom you still didn't stop crying.

"MinMi, stop crying now, arachi ? songsaenim will going to teach now...", she rubbed your back and walk infront.

You are a Grade 1 student. It is your first time to take a class since you are just home-studying on your previous grades/age.

You keep on looking at the glass window hoping your mom will appear in a minute. You didn't focus on your study since your worried that your mom might leave you at the school forever.

 

RECESS TIME ~

It was your break time and your still looking for your mom.

You don't know where to ask since your teacher already left along with your other classmates.
A tear suddenly fall to you cheeks.And after that a small thumb wipe it. You look on your side and found a boy smiling at you...

"uljima ~", he said giving you an eyesmile.

You started to cry again. "umma~", you cried and cried.

"Shhh.. yah, MinMi-ah stop crying now...I'm here", he suddenly hold your hands. Just ten, you stop crying.

"You will have fun here...don't worry I'll be your best friend from now on", he smile.

You felt comfortable with him as if he was your older brother. You smile at him and you both headed to the canteen.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AFTER 10 Years ~

 

"oppa!", you call Hyunseong. "oh ?! I thought your not going to school today?", he said.

"ahehehe.. ani, I will... since I'm going to miss you if I won't attend", you smile. He laugh softly and ruffle your hair.

All the way to school your both teasing and talking to each other.

You and HyunSeong have been best of friends since Grade 1.

You are always with him.Most of the people who will recognize both of you would always think that you're a couple but you jst ignore them.

 

 

[Your POV]

I'm just sitting on my chair when someone tickle me.

I turn around and see Hyunseong oppa. "oppa~", I smile while he sit beside me.

"want to have a lunch on the roof top?", he offered and I gladly accept it.

I've waited for our lunch in almost 2 hours.

Finally, IT'S LUNCH TIME ! I quickly run towards his desk and pull him.

As we already in the rooftop, I search for a table and gladly I found one. We both pull-out our lunch bx and eat.

"So~ why your mind suddenly change? I thought your not going to class today", he asked.

I lowered my head and eat my food."I told you, it's because I'm going to miss you if I'm going to absent", you said.

"liar", he laugh softly.*BUT THAT'S TRUE ~* I thought.

A silence came between the two of us when I started to speak.

"You know ~ If I grow up. I want to reach all of my dreams ~",I said. "what are those?", he asked.

"well, I want to be a teacher someday, I want to teach children how to befriends with others..", I smile when I'm imagining it.

"After that.. I want to earn money so I can travel all over the world...", I paused.

"and after that, I want to get married to the man I always loved.", I smile and look at him.

" How about you ?", I asked him. "hmmm.. I just want a simple life ~ have a good job and get maried to a girl that always in my heart", he said and eat his food.

"Oppa, I want you to be on my wedding someday, arrasso?",I asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter