SCENARIO FOR DANCING_SWEETIE

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

FIGHT FOR LOVE

 

*BOOGSH*

“Yah !!! How dare you try to stole her from me??!” Kwangmin shouted at Minwoo.

Minwoo couldn’t stand up anymore  since he was punch so hard by Kwangmin.

“*cough*It’s not my fault...*cough*...Kwangmin I’m als a guy...a person...*cough*...that can be in love*cough*” Minwoo managed to say between his cough with blood.

“minwoo, you know were friends and I don’t want to ruin it just for the same girl we love.” Kwangmin lowered his head.

“I also don’t want that to happen... but sorry...*cough* I can’t promise you not to love her.”

“YAH!!! What are you saying !!! She’s mine!!!” Kwangmin tempt to punch Minwoo’s face again.

“Who says she’s yours? Did she know that she belongs to you? Do you even tell her what you feel?” Minwoo tries to stand up straight despite of his condition that was in a bad situation.

 

Both of the guys meet at the rooftop and talked about you. Minwoo tell Kwangmin that he likes you though he knows Kwangmin likes you too.

 

“Soon....she’ll be mine. SOON.” Kwangmin said with gritted teeth.

“huh....how did you know?” Minwoo asked with a smirk.

“I’ll confess and court her.” Kwangmin said.

“Psh. Before you do that.....we are already both committed at each other..” Minwoo said with a smirk on his face.

“NO MIN WOO!!!” *boogsh* Kwangmin punched Minwoo.

“You’re a playboy, Minwoo. I don’t let Rinae becomes yours” he said and leave.

---

“Aish. Kwangmin!!! Would you please sit down !!! I feel dizzy, stop walking around!!!” Youngmin shouted and hit Kwangmin’s leg with a newspaper.

 “YAH !!!” Kawngmin shouted back at his twin brother.

“What’s your problem? Why all of a sudden you’re being like that?”

“like what?”

“LIKE.AN.IDIOT” Youngmin laugh at hisbrother.

“Aish. Thanks bro !!! You really help me a lot.” Kwangmin sarcastically said.

“Hey, mind if you tell me what you’re problem?” Youngmin face turned seriously as he look at his brother.

“Uhmm...where should I start? Hmm...”

“C’mon, Kwangminnie....maybe I can help”

“What if you’re in the situation where your friend and you fall in love with the same girl? Will you just let them go and lived happily ever after or you should make a move and fight for your love?”

“Hmmm..that’s a hard situation I guess. Well, it also happened to me...Me together with my friend Jeongmin...”

“Jeongmin-hyung?” Kwangmin asked and Youngmin just nod.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter