Broken Promise ?

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Characters: Ji Eun (You) and Minwoo (ft. Donghyun^^)

 

[ Little Ji Eun's POV] (10 yrs. old)

 

I was here at my bestfriend's house. You know what ?

I'm a bit sad ...

Okay, I can't lie... I mean, I'm very sad right now it's because..............

 

"Ji Eun-ah", someone called me.

I look behind to see it was my bestfriend, Minwoo.

He ran towards me with his bright smile. I smile back to him.

"Minwoo, waeyo?", I asked him.

His smile suddenly turned upside down.

"We will gonna leave now", he said with a sad tone. They will going to live at United States

I just stare at him with a sad face showing him that I'm sad that he would leave me.

 

"Kaja!", he then grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere.

"Why we're here?", I asked.

He dragged me to the park near at their house. "Are we going to play?", I asked innocently.

He shook his head and continue to pull me somewhere.

We stop infront of Sakura tree. It'snear at the park but it's like a hidden tree there.

 

He sit under the tree and patted the empty space beside him gesturing me to sit.

I sit beside him and just behave. I didn't bother to talk as my mind was totally can't think any topic that we can chat each other.

"Ji Eun-ah," he spoke but I didn't respond as I'm pretty busy looking at the falling leaves.

I'm not in the mood to talk. I just want to stay quiet while I'm with him.

Soon, I found myself crying beside him but still focusing on the faling leaves.

"Ji Eun-ah, gwaenchanayo?", he asked worriedly.

I just simply nod and look away.

"AIgoo... don't be sad. Don't worry I'll try to go back here again just for you", he said.

That made my face light up. I somewhat feel happy that he didn't leave me forever.

"Okay, this is our promise...", he started and face me.

"This Sakura tree will be ourmeeting place after 7 years. I will be hereafter 7 years and we will enjoy the whole day together", he promised and wipe my tears.

I nod happily and hug him. He hug me back that made me so happy.

"Arasso, let's go now. Your parents might be waiting for you", we stood up and head to the his house.

 

On our way back to their house he pull me and we enter to a store.

It was accesories store...

"Ji Eun-ah, what do you want ?, he asked and show me his clutching hands. I give him a puzzled look.

"This?", I point his right hand. He suddenly smile and open his hands.

Then, two rings appeared, it's like a couple ring. He open his left hand and it was a pair of bracelet.

I look at him in amazed.

      

(pictures are not mine^^)

 

"I want the bracelet", I said and point his left hand.

"nope. You already choose the ring", he chuckle.

"Aigoo...coup--- bestfriend ring is not bad", I smile *phew... I almost say 'couple ring' :D *

"Yeah...", he then pay it to the counter.

After that he put the ring on my middle finger since it didn't fit on my ring finger.

He wear his ring as well. It fits on his ring finger that why he wear it on there.

 

"Minwoo-ah, don't you want to hug Ji Eun?", his mom teased as we were already at their house.

Minwoo huged me immediately.

"Don't forget...after 7 years...naega galke..." he whisper on my ear.

I just smile and nod at him after the hug.

I try to smile and hugged him once.

Soon, his parents and him went inside their car as his father start the engine while me and my parents wave our hands to say goodbyes.

 

After 6 years...

 

I once check the internet and found my bestfriens Minwoo in any sites. Youtube, Google, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter etc.

Well, he's a famous Kpop star now while me is an ordinary girl.

That's when I found out that they already go back here at Korea from United States.

I felt happy for him and I am proud to be his bestfriend. He really gained lots of fans as well as his bandmates.

Half of is quite sad and a bit worried that he forgot our promise.

I know being a star would be so exhausting because of the hectic schedules.

Does he still remember our promise? *sigh* I hope so...

I miss him so much. We don't have any contact to each other since he moved at the States while my family moved to our new house as well. *sigh*

I hope he will come on our meeting place next year, I prepare for it a lot.

I try to earn money so we can go to Lotte World or we can go picnic.

Aigoo.. whatever he wants.

 

"Ji Eun-ah, I snapped out of my thoughts as my mom called me.

I quickly go downstairs as I already know the reason why she call me.

DINNER TIME !!! There's nothing important things that happened, we just eat happily and had a little chit-chat after we eat.

 

 

Cha, cha kkedatgetjyo
Wae iroke ganneunji
Byol, byol senggak tteme
Maeumman
Maeumman

Geujo haruga do jinasseul ppun
Mwo hana dallajinge omneunde noneun wae
Han madi maldo obsi seuljjok sarajyoboryo
Nega geuri...

I heard Boyfriend's song "I'll Be There" (Naega Galke).
I quickly run to the couch and watch their whole performance.
I enjot their performance, me and my parents clap our hands after it. hehehe...
A

Please log in to read the full chapter