SCENARIO FOR MINI-UNNIE

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I'VE CHANGE FOR YOU

 

 

You and Kwangmin are friends. Actually bestfriends.

Both of you are not nerd , just average students. You can't deny, you like him...

...but he never knew. You admire him...

...but you never EVER confess. You're afraid that he would take a distance from you once you tell him your feelings.

It's just seems he don't love youback that's why you don't have the urge to confess.

 

"So, Let's meet up tommorow, okay ?", Kwangmin asked.

"Sure! 9 a.m.", you smile and nod at him, petting his shoulder softly.

"Minni-unnie ! Can I talk to you?", a guy suddenly appear in front of you and Kwangmin.

"Who are you?", you furrowed you eye brwos as you didn't recognize the guy.

"I'm Jeongmin.", He said with a throwing eye-smile on you.

"Do you recieve all my letters every morning?", he asked shyly.

You suddenly snapped out. Yeah, you've been receiving some letters from unknown person.

You actually hoping it was Kwangmin but...

"You're the one sending me those letters?", you asked a bit surprised.

He didn't say anything but her nod as he turn his gaze away from you. Shy Boy.

You give him a small smile. "I'm your secret admirer", he said.

"Well, it's no longer a secret ~", you laugh and look at Kwangmin.

He has the face of mixed. You can't say if he's happy for you or he's getting bored on your place.

"Nice to meet you, my secret admirer Jeongmin", you teased and giggle.

Well, you're the kind of person that is easy to approach. You know, always makes friends with others. For short, YOU'RE FRIENDLY ^.^

"Pshh..", Kwangmin mumbled under his breath showing he's kind of bored. He feels he doesn't exist.

"Mini-unnie, Would you mind if I'll walk you home?", Jeongmin offered but was interupt by Kwangmin's reply.

"NO WAY!", he said, or should I say he yell.

You smile at your bestfriend "It's okay, Kwangmin. I'll be okay", you said.

"Let's just meet up at  the school gate tommorow 9 am!", you added and bid goodbye.

 

Next Day, you walk to the school with Jeongmin. Yes, he fetched you.

"Jeongmin, is this somewhat courting?", you asked a bit shy.

He nod shyly as he admit he wants to court you.

You just smile in reply and continue to walk towards your school with him.

When you arrived at the front gate, there's a big crowd of people, mostly there are girls.

"What's this?! Is there a celebrity here? stampede?", you furrowed your eyebrows and take a look.

 

In your surprise, it was your bestfriend...

KWANGMIN, who was at the center of the crowd.

Suddenly, he saw you in the corner of his yes.

"MINNI-UNNIE!!", he shouted as students look on where his eyes were landed at. It's you.

You startled as you can fully see Kwangmin, I mean the NEW Kwangmin.

He's no longer a simple guy, but

Please log in to read the full chapter