SCENARIO FOR SUPERJUNIORELF25

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

FOLLOW YOUR HEART

(ft. Super Junior's SiWon)

 

 

Hyunseong’s POV

“Just because we were born male, doesn’t automatically make us a man. Becoming stronger from losing, yielding even though it is unfair, running away even though it’s shameful, overcoming self confidence over time, that’s how one becomes a real man.”  Donghyun hyung said.

“Eh ? b-but how about mom? She’ll get mad once I didn’t marry that girl, HaeJi” I comb my hair by my hand in frustration.

“Make a good choice, Hyunseong-ah. Follow your heart” hyung smiles and left my room.

I was still on my room thinking what I should do.

Do I need to follow mom? Or follow my heart? Aish.

After minutes of staring at the ceiling someone entered my room.

“Hyung! Come on now. The wedding ceremony will start in half an hour.”Kwangmin said while fixing his tuxedo.

“Yeah. You should prepare now hyung. Aunt will be mad at you again if you’re late.” Youngmin said while helping his twin fixing his attire.

“Okay~” was all I said and soon they leave.

*sigh*

It’s been 10 years since I last saw her. I miss her. Only her pictures that were sent by my butler were I always hug every night. Even though she’s not with me, I always checking her, I have an assistant or should I say butler that was making an update on what’s going on her every day in the Seoul and keeping me updated, and oh I’m in California to attend my wedding, and I don’t want to do it! It was forced! If it wasn’t for our company I would never ever do this!

 

“HYUNG! They’re waiting for us! Let’s go down now!” Minwoo shouted happily.

“Arasso~” I said in a lazy tone.

“Eh? Not happy?” Minwoo asked but I didn’t say anything I just smile.

“Hyung...are you okay? You feel sick?” Jeongmin suddenly appear.

“No. I’m just...nervous” I try to hide my real feelings.

“Come on. You should be happy, it’s a big day for you.” NO! A big day of my mom since once I marry HaeJi we’ll be a part of Haeji’s dad’s company. Psh!

“Yah, Minwoo-ah.Jeongmin-ah. Don’t be like me okay?” I said.

The two look each other and look at me again in puzzled look.

“I mean, once this thing happen to both of you,  you should follow your heart not the command.” I said.

“I know I’ll regret this thing someday...but I hope I can move on easily on this.” I added.

“Hyung, what are you saying?” Jeongmin asked.

“Oh, nothing~” I smile and come with them.

“Kaja~ We’ll be late now.” I said and we leave.

---

 Though we haven’t seen for 10 years I still keep that girl in my heart...I didn’t even lose her, she’s always on my mind. Actually, I want to be with her someday, I want to say ‘I love you’ everyday to her till my last breath ends; I want to marry her and be my wife not the girl that was in front of me.

I feel sorry for HaeJi, I really don’t love her. Though she’s smart, pretty, rich, and all I don’t get it but I can’t like her. I saw her just like a little sister...

“...this two person in front of me will be one once I blessed them, but before that...any objection?” I OBJECT FATHER! Aish. I can’t say it.. T_T

“...If there’s no objection...I will continue the ceremony now...”

“Oka—“

“I object.” I raised my hand as I close my eyes.

*Just because we were born male, doesn’t automatically make us a man. Becoming stronger from losing, yielding even though it is unfair, running away even though it’s shameful, overcoming self confidence over time, that’s how one becomes a real man.*

“Eh? You object?” the priest asked.

“Ne(yes)” I open my eyes...it’s final.

I heard the people on the chapel gasped.

“o-oppa~” HaeJin shakily said.

“HaeJin-ah...I’m sorry but... I can’t marry you. We don’t love each other, I don’t love you... we’ll just make a sin...I’ll just make a sin once I promise to love you forever ‘cause I can’t...” I said full of tears in my eyes.

“OPPA!” “HYUNSEONG-AH!”

“Eomma! I’m old enough to make my own decisio

Please log in to read the full chapter