Letters for YOU

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N: Youngmin & Kwangmin are not twins nor brothers here. They are not related on each other.
This is my prize for fruitymoonbeams on our last game ^^

Characters: Kwangmin, Yunha, Jiyeon (ft. Minwoo & Youngmin)

 

Your POV

As soon as I open my locker, a small envelope caught my eyes. Well, it falls infront of me, I grabbed the pink envelope before it totally landed on the ground. I look around if there's a person that pass by and clip this paper on my locker.
As I got curious, I open the small pink envelope and saw a piece of paper.

It says...

*Who give this letter?* I thought and just ignore the letter. I neatly put the letter on the top of my notes and close my locker.
"HEY!", I yelled softly as someone cover my eyes.
I shoved the hands out of my eyes and saw my bestfriend, JiYeon.
"annyeong!", she smile sweetly, I just gave her a smile.
"how's your day?", she asked.
"well, it's quite boring, as always.", I continued. "But today is a bit different though, because someone give me a letter.", I said.
I saw her eyes widened and she grinned. "Who?", she asked.
"hmmm.. no name on it", I scratch the back of my neck.
"Ayiee~ well, it means you have a 'secret admirer' ! ", shesaid while elbow-ing me.
"Aigoo... I don't care!", I said and just rolled my eyes.
"What's up?", suddenly a dark-brown haired guy came to the scene.
"Youngmin-oppa!", Jyeon's smile became wider than earlier as she saw her boyfriend.

Youngmin kissed Jiyeon on the cheeks and both of them exchange sweet smiles that I can say ----- I've got jealous.


Well, I'm secretly in love with my bestfriend's boyfriend which is Youngmin. Yep, I really like him. I was about to confess my feelings to him but it just ended on --- nothing. Before that, I saw them, Youngmin and Jiyeon on the school hallway walking while holding hands. And I already know what does 'holding hands' means, they are in a relationship. It so sad that I'm too late but I never blame anyone even myself for what happen, it just mean that "we are not meant to be", it really hurts but I have to face it.

"Ms. Kwon, are youwith us?", our teacher asked me.
That's when I realize I was on my classroom already. Why did I get in here ? Oh ~ whatever.

 

Kwangmin's POV

*pheww~* I breathe in heavily. I hope she read my letter for her.
"Hey, seems your in a deep thought huh?", my friend Minwoo asked.
"Do you think she already read my letter?", I ask him.
"Of course---- I don't know!", he scratch the back of his head.
"Wanna go for lunch? maybe you'll see Jiyeon there", he smiled wiggling his eyebrows.
"NO~ I'm gonna make another letter for JIyeon.", I smiled back and get a piece of paper again.
"Aigoo... so obssessed to Jiyeon? Why don't you just text her? Dude, you're using some old conversation thingy", he said and rolled his eyes.
"so what?", I smirked.
"Dude, how many times I have to tell you. You're too late! She has a boyfriend already", he said and shake his head.
"Aishh.. mind your own business! I don't care", I said and he walk away along with his crazy fan girls.

As I finish my 2nd letter for her. I clip it again on her locker and got off.

Your POV

*WOAHH~ another one?* I was about to put my things on mylocker when a pieace of paper falls infront of me, again.
"What's that?", Jiyeon asked.
"I think... another one?", i said.

It says.
"OH! maybe he will going to confess that he loves ou!", Jiyeon squealed.
"who?", I asked as my eyebrows met.
"Of course--- your secret admirer! PABO", she said while waing the letter infront of me. I grabbed it and clip it on one of my notes.
Aishh... should I come? or not? Who is he?

 

Finally, it's already class dismiss ! I quickly packed my things and headed to the main gate. Aishh, I'm alone again. Jiyeon and Youngmin were not going to walk home with me since they wil have a date. So freaking jealous !
When I'm already at the main gate, I remember the letter.


Hope you can visit the rooftop after class. I have something to tell you!

I rushed into the rooftop and look for a person who was there but--- the roof top is empty.
I look around and found nothing. I don't know but I've got sad that I didn't met the person who gave those letters to me.
As I was really on my hard breathing because I run really fast towards this place, I sit down on one of the chairs.
I feel the wind soflty hit my face. I relax myself in the roofop for a while.
"I hope I can forget you. I hope I can accept that we're not meant to be", I said soflty like I'm just talking in the air.
When I feel that I'm already relaxed I go down from the rooftop and headed on my house.

 

Kwangmin's POV

I wait Jiyeon on the rooftop but minutes passed she was still not there.
Suddenly, I heard some foot steps. I was expecting it was Jiyeon but---- who is she?
I quickly hide on a corner that surely I cant be notice. She is looking for something or should I say ... for someone.
it could be possible? if I'm the one who she was searching ?
Or, did Jiyeon tell this girl that to come here in the rooftop instead of her to meet me?
Worst, Maybe I clip those letters in a wrong locker! OH NO!

OMMO! she is coming nearer to my place where I hide.
I just keep quiet, avoiding to make any noise.
As she look on her side, I saw her face.
My eyes glued to the face of the girl. She is really pretty. Prettier than Jiyeon. I wonder what's her name.
I can also say that ---- I met a girl and love at first sig

Please log in to read the full chapter