SCENARIO FOR KYUHYURI_08

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

kyahh !!!

 

Second Chance

 

 

 

It was raining and you are waiting Minwoo at the waiting shed outside your school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"let's.......break up" the first thing he said when he arrived at the waiting shed,
he lowered his head while on the other hand... you're on shocked.

"huh? are you just playing around or something?" you asked him unsure of what you heard.

You can't believe he would let out some kind of words like that. 'break up'

"I'm serious Soojin. I wanna break up with you. I'm really sorry" he can't look up at you.

You suddenly got mad and abruptly slap him on the face, hard enough to plant your right palm on his left cheek.

You look at him with wide eyes as tears start to roll down on your cheeks, you can't believe what you did.

He didn't make any move and just keep on lowering his head.

"you're....such.....a jerk, Minwoo." you cried running away.

 

Misfortune, while running you slipped on the road.

You got embarrassed but the feeling of being heart broken was more painful for you.

You didn't dare to stand up and just cry at your track. 

*YOU'RE SUCH A JERK MINWOO!!!* you thought.

"Gwaenchana?" suddenly someone lift you up.

And when you look up it was Minwoo who was also soak in the rain.

"Don't touch me!" you shouted and stand up straight.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore....don't act that you're truly concern" you said and leave him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, it's now a past.....a painful past of yours. It's been 2 years and you're now on college.

You haven't move on so fully but you aren't that hurt that much like before.

You really love that guy, he's been so kind and sweet towards you.

He's the one who always make you laugh but he's also the one who make you cry.

And still, no questions of yours were answered why he suddenly broke up with you when your relationship is all good.

After that break up scene, you didn't get any news about Minwoo. He even dropped out on your school for unknown reason.

He left you completely after you both break up. He never showed up after that~

 

 

---------------------

"Yah !!!! Luhan !!!" you shouted at your friend as he run at the hallway.

You are chasing him because he snatched your phone.

"YAHH !!! LUHAN , I'LL KILL YOU ONCE I CHASE YOU !!!!" you shouted at the corridor.

Good thing, it was lunch time so not just the two of you were noisy, some of the students are already going wild at the hallway as well.

 

"eufff..." you got out of balance and slipped at the hallway.

But someone catch you before your will totally land on the hard tiled floor on the school.

"are you okay?" a guy asked.

"ah...y-yeah? i guess.." you said as you fixed your bangs.

And when you look up to see who he is...... your eyes widened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter