SPECIAL CHAPTER: 12:51

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

12:51

 

SUGGESTION: Listen to the music first before you read this  :)

CLICK THIS-> 12:51 by Krissy & Ericka

 

♫ I’m Scrolling through my cellphone for the 20th time today ♫

♫ Reading that text you sent me again ♫
♫ Though I memorized it anyway ♫
 

I’m here at my bedroom still waiting for Donghyun’s text message.

I was so worried about him, since he didn’t call me for almost 3 days.

He told me he’s busy but...is that even a valid reason?

I mean, is he really that busy that he forgot me to call? Or even text me?

 

I was so bored here ~ I don’t know what to do!

Because of my boredom I just scan and read some text messages on my inbox...

 

“GOOD MORNING MY PRINCESS !
How’s your sleep? I still have dance practice that’s why I can’t call you right now.
But I’ll call you later, don’t worry ;)
I LOVE YOU! ”

It was a text message from him.

From Donghyun.

That I had received months ago.

I felt sad when I read this~

When he’ll be go back to what he used to be?

When will I see the Donghyun before again?

I miss him. I totally miss the Donghyun before. :”(

 

I try to miss call him again and there...he answers...

“Oh, What’s the problem?” he asked.

“You’re not calling me for 3 days, you’re not answering my calls, you’re not rep—“ he cut me off.

“Please, not now Leeya. I’m tired and busy. I still have to do more things. You know that I’m the leader on our group so I have so many responsibilities and our competition will be next week! I’ll call you if I have a time, okay? Bye.” And there, he hanged-on.

Suddenly, tears start to fall from my eyes...

I don’t know but my eyes started to burst into cry.

He hanged-on the phone without even asking me if I’m okay, without saying he still love me, he even forgot it will be our first anniversary tomorrow!!!

---

♫ It was in afternoon in December ♫
♫ When it reminded you of the day ♫
♫ When we bumped into each other ♫
♫ But you didn't say hi cause I looked away ♫

♫ And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life ♫
♫And maybe I haven't moved on since that night ♫

 

I just closed my eyes and reminisce our past happy moments...

When the first time we met,

It was actually accidental that I just bumped him when I’m running out not be chased by my terror teacher because I’m not wearing proper uniform.
I bow at him many times as I thought he’ll be so mad because we both landed at the floor after I bumped him, we made a scene at the hallway of our school and that made students laugh at us.

But instead he helps me to stand up after he stood, he help me to run away and hide from my teacher, that made us became more close...we’re always having fun time together and we became friends...best friends?... and sooner .... became lovers.

“Leeya, someone’s waiting you downstairs.” My mom suddenly popped out of nowhere.

*Donghyun?* I thought.

I was about to ask my mom but she’s gone =_=”

Oh well, I have to face him~ I wipe my tears and put face powder to cover my puffy eyes and pinkish face because I cried.

 

♫ Cause it's 12:51 and I thought my feelings were gone ♫
♫ But I'm lying on my bed, thinking of you again ♫
♫ And the moon shines so bright, but I gotta dry these tears tonight ♫
♫ Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on any longer ♫
 

---

“Hi~” in my surprise....I mean disappointment it wasn’t Donghyun.

It was just Hyunseong.

“Oh hi” I reply back with a small smile.

“Are you free today?” here he goes again. Asking me if I’m free.

Like...hey, look! I have a boyfriend! DO you still want to court me? Want to have a date with me?

“Uhmm..I –“ I was cut off by him.

“If you’re free today, can you come with me? Just a little hang-out at the mall?” How many times should I tell you, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND ! aish.. this boy.... he’s  handsome but....he’s so annoying!

“I have so many thing—“

“Don’t lie. I ask your mother if she needs you here at your home, but she replied that YOU...” he points at me.

“...NEED SOMEONE...”huh? what is this freak saying?

“Hey, Hyunseong I don’t—“ I was cut off again -___________-

“Leeya, Hyunseong is right. Why don’t you try to hang-out with him? Don’t be too emotional about your problem with Donghyun. You’re on your room for almost 3 days... you should cool down yourself for a while, set aside the things that are bothering you and go with him to enjoy just for a day, just for today.” My mom said.

Okay! Okay ! Aish...

“Aish...wait me there.” I said and go back to my room to change clothes.

---

“So where do you want to go?” he asked.

I wanna go home -________-

“Uhmm...Let’s go to the restaurant first and let’s eat.” He smiles.

Okay, I’m a bit hungry so I won’t protest~

---

“What’s the problem? Why you’re so sad today?” he asked.

I just pout and lean my chin on my palm.

“Mind if you share? C’mon...” he smiles again.

“Tomorrow is our first anniversary.” I said blankly.

“Eh? What’s your saying?” he asked confusingly.

“I want to celebrate our first anniversary tomorrow, together with Donghyun *sigh* but it seems he’s so very busy at his work.” I lost my appetite that I just stare at my food and just talk and tell what I feel right now.

“I know you trust Donghyun a lot but can I share something to you?” he asked me.

“Uhh... yeah. Sure” I smile a bit.

“uhmm... I didn’t mean to hurt you but I saw your boyfriend with another girl on his way to the studio.” He said.

I narrowed my eyebrows and glare at him.

“Hyunseong, why

Please log in to read the full chapter