Sacrifice

Boyfriend with YOU ! (Scenarios & One-Shots)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

the 'Susie' & 'Hyemin'name was suggested by fruitymoonbeams, thanks to all who suggested !

 

 

Characters: Susie(You) & DongHyun

 

"Happy Anniversary, oppa!", you hugged him.

"Happy 3rd Anniversary, my baby~" he said sweetly and hugged you back.

Both of you were on your house, on the living room to be exact.

You've been living together since last year.

Both of your parents are agree on your relationship so it's okay.

You were also in the righ age. (I guess? xD)

 

"Where are we going today?", you asked him.

"Hmmmm...you sure you want to go outside? You are sick yesterday night", he said worrying again.

"Oppa, I'm okay. Let's go somewhere !", you said cheerfully like a 3-year-old girl.

"Aigoo.. be thankful Susie. I can't resist you ~", he laugh and you join him.

 

Hours passed and both of you are just sitting on the swing.

He stood up and stop behind you. He try to pull and push your swing softly.

"Oppa, can we get married now?", you asked him suddenly.

That made him shocked.

That's when you realize you made such a crazy question.

*Boys should ask that thing and not girls ! not you, Susie! aish.. PABO!* you thought yelling to yourself.

DongHyun chuckled and continue to pull and push your swing.

"Susie-ah, I want us to get married as well. But, remeber... we are still earning some money for it", he said.

"Don't you think that the money that we saved is not enough for our wedding?", you asked as you look back to him.

"hahaha. I think it's still not enough. We have to earn more till next year", you gave him a small sigh.

"hahahah, aigoo. Susie,ah~", he said softly as he walks infront of you.

He pull you up and look into your eyes.

"It's okay, few more months and you will be Mrs. Kim already", he smile.

"Don't worry my baby~ I will be your husband forever.", he said and hug you.

"Oppa~", that's all you can say.

"We have Ppyongie and the ring, so don't worry. I know we are really meant for each other", he added.

"aheheheh. Aigoo... my future husband is so sweet! That made me love you more.", you smile.

 

Ppyongie is a teddy bear that Donghyun gave to you when your 1st anniversary came, together with your couple ring.

You told him that you will name it 'Ppyongie' because it sounds so cute.

'Ppyongie' is really special for both of you.

Everytime both of you were bored, you'll just play around with Ppyongie assuming that Ppyongie is your child.

 

 

Both of you visited your parents.

You first went to your parent's house.

Sadly, your mom and dad was not there since they have an urgent business trip.

Only your little sister was there along with your maids.

 

"Where is oppa?", your 4-year-old sister Hyemin asked you.

"Aigoo.. you miss oppa that much?", Suddenly Donghyun popped out of nowhere.

You are the one who enter first on your house since he park his motorcycle first.

"OPPA!", Hyemin sqealed and run to him.

Half of your day spent along with your little sister.

Playing around with the two is like you already have a happy family with DongHyun.

*Why all this things keeps on crossing on your mind?*

*aigoo.. maybe I'm just to happy everytime I'm with him...* you thought happily.

 

Next, you went to DongHyun's house.

His mom cook lots of delicious foods for both of you. While his dad keeps on chatting.

You really enjoy your life with DongHyun.

You sometimes think that your life is almost perfect.

*I hope all things be like this forever* you thought again.

 

 

"Susie, it's getting late now. Don't you want to go home?", he asked you.

"Oppa, why don't we sleep over here? " you suggested.

"aigoo... we can't, my baby~", he said as he sits next to you.

He wrapped his arms around your waist as you were just watching TV on their sofa.

"why not?", you asked but your attention is still on the screen.

"because we have to do something...sweet?~", he whisper sweetly.He kissed you on your cheek.

That made you shock, *what

Please log in to read the full chapter