Cracked

A Game of Chaos

 

“H-hyung…you can fix him right? He’ll get better?” DongHae cried, clutching Henry’s bleeding and broken body tightly.

                SungMin looked down at DongHae, eyes alight with anger; DongHae let out a small whimper under the gaze. SungMin shifted his stare over to Henry, his gaze immediately softening as soon as he laid eyes on the injured younger; the former nurse bent down and gently pulled Henry out of DongHae’s grip and into his own lap. DongHae let the older man take Henry, guilt consuming him as he watched SungMin gently brush the violinist’s hair away from his face.

“U-umma…” Henry whimpered, pain lacing his voice.

“Shh, it’s okay, you’re gonna be okay.” SungMin cooed, trying to placate the younger.

                SungMin placed a light kiss on the man’s forehead, much like a mother would to soothe her child; Henry winced slightly.

“Henry-ah, it’s gonna be okay, I need you to listen to me; take as deep of a breath as you can.” The former nurse’s tone was soft, mollifying as he spoke with careful and practiced ease.

                Henry blinked and immediately followed the gentle command to the best of his ability; a soft wheeze left the man’s lips. SungMin felt his heart clench at the sound, the former nurse let out a small wheeze and took a deep breath of his own.

“Good, now think of something relaxing, anything, a happy memory would be good.” SungMin continued.

                Henry blinked and his eyes began to slip closed, his body beginning to go slack in SungMin’s arms; DongHae’s tear rimmed eyes widened. He lunged for SungMin and Henry out of instinct, every fiber in his being telling him not to let the younger man slip away; he needed to save Henry, he wasn’t going to let another one die. 

“Henry! No, no, no! You can’t…” DongHae yelled, reaching for Henry desperately.

                SungMin batted DongHae’s reaching hands; the older man glared at the hysterical younger and DongHae backed away, eyes pleading.

“It’s okay Henry, take another breath and keep the happy place in mind.” SungMin whispered to the younger man.

“What are you saying Hyung? No…no…no! You can’t let him leave! Henry! Henry!” DongHae wailed, unable to contain the emotion any longer.

                Henry stirred in SungMin’s arms and the older man glared at DongHae. The younger made another move to grab the man in his arms; SungMin slapped the man. DongHae stared at his hyung in hurt and agony, tears streaming down his cheeks.

“Calm down, he needs to do this; stay quiet.” SungMin hissed angrily.

                DongHae bit his bottom lip; sobs wracked his body as he fought to stay quiet. SungMin returned his attention to Henry, the man becoming more relaxed in his hyung’s arms.

“That’s it Henry, deep breath; sleep well Henli.” SungMin cooed.

                A peaceful sigh left Henry’s mouth and his body went completely slack; DongHae let out a sob. SungMin cradled Henry to his chest and turned his head to face DongHae; the younger man eyed the nurse with tear filled eyes.

“How could you let him die?! How could hyung?! You didn’t even try to save him!” DongHae yelled, shaking as he did.

“How could you?! You’re the one who hurt him!” SungMin spat back venomously.

“I didn’t mean to! I didn’t mean to hurt him…Goddammit…Why didn’t you save him?! You let him die!”

“I only let nature take its course; shut up DongHae you no nothing!”

“I know that you could’ve helped him!”

“Shut your mouth, I could’ve helped him but it wouldn’t have done any good. Do you see the electrical burns all over his body?! The gashes?! All of these injuries that you caused! I couldn’t have possibly treated that even with hospital equipment!”  SungMin roared angrily.

“…I…you…”

                DongHae shut up immediately, guilt crashing down on him; DongHae hung his head and began sobbing uncontrollably. SungMin looked away from the sobbing male and looked down at Henry. A low hum emanated from the younger man’s body, and an orange glow wrapped around his body; SungMin smirked, his hunch had been right. Henry was healing himself. SungMin sighed in relief and looked over at DongHae, he shook his head and supposed he should deal with the situation at hand; the former nurse gently lay Henry’s healing body on the ground and turned to face DongHae completely. The younger man was curled in on himself, nearing fetal position as he mumbled under his breath while he cried; DongHae was a mess. SungMin’s mental diagnosis of the other man changed slightly, although most of it had been inconclusive at first SungMin was now positive of the other’s problem; DongHae most certainly had psychological issues. The older man guessed based off of DongHae’s mood swings and the rage in which he’d attacked Henry that post-traumatic stress disorder was plausible, but he couldn’t be fully certain; he wasn’t a psychologist. DongHae sensed SungMin’s gaze and looked up at the older man, eyes fearful as they approached the other’s face.

“DongHae-ah…” SungMin started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoo~ I feel accomplished~! Another chapter down. Hehehe...sooo yeah. DongHae has some psychological problems and Minnie realizes it, the question now is, what will he do about it? See? Henry's injuries and Hae's break down served a purpose~ BACK STORY COMIN' UP~! Hehehe...so yeah...Since I'm home all day today Ima try to get another chapter done to upload today and then write a couple more to upload later. Love you guys~!

~Key