Never Anger a Psychic...

A Game of Chaos

 

 

“Seriously you two? Stereo shut up Maknaes?” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Silence.” KiBum snapped.

“Don’t get your in a twist KiBum.”  Kyuhyun quipped in reply.

“Respect your hyungs Kyuhyun-ah.” EunHyuk said.

“With all due respect hyung, we’re in hell I’m kinda not inclined to be respectful.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Aish this kid’s gonna piss me off.”  EunHyuk growled as he stood abruptly.

“Kid? I’m not a kid.” Kyuhyun growled back.

                The Maknae rose to meet EunHyuk’s challenge, the pair squaring off in front of each other; KiBum sighed and cursed at the two mentally. Kyuhyun and EunHyuk continued to argue like a pair of teenagers, before KiBum decided he had enough; the quiet man stood up and pushed the battling pair apart forcefully.

“That’s enough! Its bad enough I have to hear you two arguing in my brain I have to hear it in real life too? Aish, will the two of you just shut up?!” KiBum yelled as he pushed the men away.

                EunHyuk and Kyuhyun stared at the other man in disbelief before flopping down simultaneously on the ground; the pair glared up at KiBum through their bangs, remarkably in sync.

“Damn psychic…” they grumbled.

“You two are incorrigible!” KiBum yelled in disbelief, throwing his hands up in defeat.

                The psychic sat down on the ground and put his head in his hands; as expected Kyuhyun and EunHyuk had continued to cuss him out mentally, knowing full well that KiBum could indeed hear them. KiBum groaned and resisted the urge to telekinetically throttle the two idiots sitting on either side of him; the man grit his teeth and attempted to block out the voices of his hyung and dongsaeng. The evil Maknae’s train of thought shifted from EunHyuk’s monkey like face to StarCraft. EunHyuk grumbled about Kyuhyun being a “cocky disrespectful sum” and KiBum being a smartass. KiBum groaned and stood up and glared down at EunHyuk.

“I’m a smartass now?! Seriously?!” KiBum growled.

“Uhh….” EunHyuk mumbled.

“Aish, you idiots.” Kyuhyun pipped up.

“Yah! That goes for you too Maknae, I CAN hear you and this ‘stupid douchewaffle’ has had it up to HERE with your attitude.” KiBum yelled.

                Kyuhyun stood up and raised an eyebrow.

“Like that’s gonna stop me.”

“Seriously Kyuhyun, shut up.” KiBum growled.

“Nope, so how bout you sit down hyung and let me do the work neh?”

“Do I look like the type of person who’s gonna stand in a jackass’s shadow?! Especially when that jackass is a .” KiBum snapped.

                EunHyuk laughed out right, rolling around on the floor holding his midsection as he did so; Kyuhyun glared at KiBum before glancing around the angered former actor to glare heavily at the laughing monkey.

“Yah! Shut it monkey!”  Kyuhyun yelled.

“I am not a monkey you stupid nerd!” EunHyuk yelled back.

“Boo you . Nerd? That’s the best you can come up with?”

“Nah, just the best term to describe you. That, and , and douchewaffle and—“

“BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP FOR TWO SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE!” KiBum roared.

                Kyuhyun and EunHyuk shut up instantly at the sound of KiBum yelling; the former actor was glaring like a madman, enraged beyond belief. There was a rather painful throbbing in the back of his head, nagging at him to give into his violent urges and beat the ever living out of the arguing pair. KiBum took a step towards Kyuhyun, who fell on his in front of KiBum; the Maknae and EunHyuk scooted back, away from KiBum. They stared up at him in surprise and fear as KiBum’s hair began to swirl like crazy, his eyes glowing the royal purple his telekinetic powers manifested in; they stuttered and for once, their minds were silent save for the stray thought of “is he gonna kill us?”

“I have a ing migraine like you wouldn’t believe right now! Because of you two idiots! You sit there and rant nonstop and this damn vaccine gave me this ing psychic to deal with I get to hear you. CONSTANTLY!” KiBum ranted.

                The pair stared up at the man, sweating heavily, as KiBum took a step closer to them.  As KiBum ranted the sound of a low hiss and a thump was heard in the direction of the river; a creature emerged from the water. Kyuhyun and EunHyuk watched in astonishment as the creature showed itself, black seaweed like hair draped over the creature’s face; a disturbing Cheshire cat like grin on its face, row upon row of gleaming white teeth shining in the sunlight. It had the lower body of a snake, torso of a woman; talons on its hands sharpened to an impossible point, calling for blood. EunHyuk and Kyuhyun backed up considerably as KiBum encroached on them and the creature stalked KiBum; the cowering pair had a tough time deciding which was scarier, the enraged actor or the thing behind him.

“K-KiBum-ah…there’s…there’s a—“ EunHyuk tried to speak up, his voice dying in his throat.

                KiBum continued on his rant, ignoring EunHyuk’s attempt at a warning; the creature lunged at KiBum, talons poised at his jugular vein; Kyuhyun’s eyes went ablaze, prepared to save his hyung. The creature was stopped in mid-air, the barrier of royal purple engulfing it upon contact; KiBum didn’t even blink, as the barrier tightened down on the creature.

“You two…you ing idiots are on my last nerve.” KiBum hissed.

                The purple barrier tightened even further on the creature as KiBum’s anger increased; the thing blew up, bursting into a cloud of blood as KiBum’s smile grew wicked. Kyuhyun and EunHyuk eeped at the sight of the creature bursting under the pressure exerted upon it. Blood splattered outward behind KiBum, this fact paired with the wicked, Cheshire cat-like smile made him look even more demented than the things thrown at them during the game.

“H-hyung…umm…” Kyuhyun stuttered.

                KiBum laughed wholeheartedly, as the pair began to levitate in mid-air; Kyuhyun and EunHyuk both flailing like crazy, terrified at the loss of control over their own bodies. KiBum exercised his control over them, turning them upside down and dangling them over the water; his eyes glowed brighter as the world around them morphed, into that of a cave. The water of the river turned into a river of lava; EunHyuk and Kyuhyun pleaded to KiBum, begging him to let them go.

“KiBum-ah! Please!” EunHyuk begged.

“Don’t do it man….don’t do it!” Kyuhyun yelled.

                KiBum paused, and raised an eyebrow at Kyuhyun.

“Hmm? You don’t seem to believe that it’s actually lava. Let’s prove you wrong.” KiBum mused.

                EunHyuk’s eyes widened and he turned to glare at Kyuhyun, kicking wildly trying to kick the younger man.

“You IDIOT! Why would you think that?!” EunHyuk yelled.

                KiBum lowered them to the lava, so their heads were dangling above the bubbling liquid rock; the heat seared the bits of hair that came in contact with the boiling hot rock. The pair began to sweat, the heat taking its toll on them; Kyuhyun puffed slightly as his cheeks turned red, EunHyuk’s pale skin began to burn from the proximity.

“We give! We give!” EunHyuk yelled in defeat.

                KiBum stopped lowering them, and turned to Kyuhyun.

“And you Maknae?” KiBum asked.

                Silence was Kyuhyun’s answer; KiBum shrugged and lowered Kyuhyun a little more causing the Maknae to shriek as a bubble burst merely an inch away from his face.

“I give! I promise to shut up hyung!” Kyuhyun shouted.

                KiBum’s smile returned to its natural, innocent side; his eyes stopped glowing and he threw the pair back to the ground. The two hit the ground and groaned in pain; the environment returned to its original state, greenery surrounding them once again.

“Alright then, I hold you to that.” KiBum chirped happily.

                Kyuhyun and EunHyuk exchanged wary and mildly annoyed looks.

“Damn bipolar psychic.” They muttered in unison.

“What was that?” KiBum asked, demented Cheshire cat smile returning.

“Nothing! Nothing!” EunHyuk yelled, throwing his arms up and waving them madly.

“Never anger the psychic….” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath.

“Damn right.” KiBum said with a smile.

“Or you might just explode…” EunHyuk added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe, lesson learned never anger KiBummie! Hehehehe......so yeah, kinda fluffy filler chapter again....I sorry for those of you wanting more of the disturbing, disugsting and violent darkness that is the actual game (see the "HeartBeat" by 2PM reference in Chapter 12) BUT....I just love these three put together. Hehehe. So we got to see more of KiBummie's power! Yay! Hehe, some of the comments on the last chapters prompted me to make this poll: 

I'd appreciate it if ya took it and lemem know which one you think is the best power to have OR if there's one in the story so far that you'd want and isn't in the poll drop e a comment below. AND lastly check out the new story I am co-authoring with my Unnie aegigongju15. "The Society" I hope you guys like it! Shameless advertising is shameless hehehehe. LOVE YOU UNNIE!!! Haha, I love all you guys with all my heart. <3 Later bro!

~Key <3