Flaming Monkeys....and a Psychic

A Game of Chaos

 

                While HaeMin were busy laughing at Yesung, Kyuhyun was grumbling his way through the opposite end of the jungle. The man muttered under his breath as he maneuvered through the foliage that surrounded him.

“How the hell did I wind up back here? Damn maze…” The man grumbled.

                Kyuhyun stalked onward, the sound of a low growl was heard behind him; Kyuhyun didn’t even turn around as a hellhound threw itself at him from behind. The man rolled his eyes as the onyx flames engulfed the hellhound; the creature fell to the ground as the flames burned it to a pile of dust. The gaming expert kept walking, wanting desperately to get out of the jungle he had found himself in once again; Kyuhyun hated the foliage, he’d prefer a cave over the steamy jungle any day. He tripped over a rock and cursed heavily as he stumbled; he stopped and glared at the offending rock, the thing burst into flames and melted under the gaze. A smirk drew at his lips as he watched the fire rage; the man turned and continued walking, taking a turn and heading down a darker area of the jungle. The sound of running water hit his ears, and Kyuhyun picked up the pace; he may hate the jungle and may be having a little too much fun with the game but he wasn’t stupid, he knew he would need to rest eventually. He jogged down a hill, jumping over black vines as he headed towards the sound; there was a clearing up ahead and Kyuhyun slowed his jog.

                Kyuhyun entered the clearing, a flowing river running down through a beautiful scene; multicolor flowers surrounded the river bed, and the water was clear, almost transparent and unpolluted. Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow and walked over to the riverbed, it seemed familiar for some reason; the gamer knelt down by the water and dipped a hand in. The water was cold and Kyuhyun yanked his hand out; he shook it from side to side in an effort to get the freezing water off of him. He stood up once more and looked around.

“Why is this so familiar?” Kyuhyun asked himself.

                The sound of rustling and an aggravated sigh was heard to his left; Kyuhyun turned and caught sight of an extremely familiar platinum blonde head. Kyuhyun sighed.

“That’s why.” Kyuhyun muttered.

                The “evil” one walked over to the blonde man who was dangling from a black vine and “attempted” to resist the urge to laugh.

“Seriously? Seriously?!” Kyuhyun laughed.

                EunHyuk glared at the man laughing at him and crossed his arms indignantly over his chest; EunHyuk huffed indignant as he dangled by his left foot from the swinging vine.

“Shut up you , are you gonna help me or what?!” EunHyuk yelled.

                Kyuhyun raised a highly amused eyebrow.

“Mm…no…I don’t think I will.” Kyuhyun replied.

                EunHyuk glared.

“You…you!” EunHyuk yelled.

“EunHyuk-hyung! Why the hell are you in a tree?” A voice yelled.

                Kyuhyun turned and saw another man walk over to them; he ran a hair through his black hair as he looked up at his hyung in disbelief.

“KiBum-ah!” EunHyuk yelled to the man.

                KiBum looked from the amused Kyuhyun to the stuck EunHyuk.

“Seriously hyung, how in the hell did you manage to get stuck up there?” KiBum asked.

“I…I don’t know! This stupid vine just grabbed me!” EunHyuk replied indignant.

                KiBum sighed and shook his head, and Kyuhyun watched in amusement.

“And this douchewaffle won’t cut me down!” EunHyuk grumbled.

“Who? Me?” Kyuhyun replied pointing at himself with his index finger, a large smirk on his face.

“Yes you!” EunHyuk spat.

“Okay, okay calm down you two. I’ll get you down hyung.” KiBum said calmly.

                KiBum looked up at the black vine holding his hyung’s foot; the vine had purple thorns on it, which in it of itself was odd, but the thing that caught KiBum’s attention was the fact that it was moving almost constantly, like a snake. The black haired male shrugged and focused on the part of the vine that held EunHyuk’s foot; he made a sharp, cutting motion with his hand and the vine split in half. EunHyuk was too busy making faces at the gamer who had turned his back on him to notice that KiBum had cut the vine; EunHyuk squeaked as he dropped from the tree and faceplanted. Kyuhyun, unfortunately for EunHyuk, turned just as this occurred and caught EunHyuk eating the ground below him. The evil Maknae burst into uncontrollable laughter and fell on his while laughing at EunHyuk; KiBum suppressed an amused chuckle as his hyung clamored to his feet and began kicking the Maknae, yelling about him being a flaming douchewaffle. Kyuhyun merely rolled out of the way, laughing so hard tears streamed out of his eyes; where ever he rolled he was followed by the angry EunHyuk. After about a minute of cussing out the laughing Maknae EunHyuk sat down on the grass bank and huffed. KiBum sat down next to him and smiled at his hyung; Kyuhyun opted for the safest choice and sat on the other side of KiBum, out of EunHyuk’s reach. The trio sat in silence, watching the river flow; after ten minutes of silence KiBum spoke up.

“Will you two please stop cussing each other out in your heads? I can hear you, ya know.” KiBum remarked.

                EunHyuk coughed awkwardly, and Kyuhyun sighed.

“I heard that!” KiBum yelled.

“Heard what? Neither of us said anything!” EunHyuk replied.

“And I quote ‘damn smartass psychic dongsaeng/hyung hearing my thoughts’.” KiBum answered.

                The guilty pair looked down sheepishly.

“Okay seriously, how bout you just stop cause I can clearly hear you.” KiBum said.

“Aish! Damn psychic.” EunHyuk grumbled.

“You love me.” KiBum replied.

“Kim KiBum? Hate him.” EunHyuk shot back.

“Excuse me what?” KiBum said in English.

“Why am I surrounded by idiots?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Oh shut up Maknae.” EunHyuk and KiBum yelled simultaneously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo....I'm home again, as you can tell. So as promised I delivered another chapter! Hehehe....but umm yeah, Kyuhyun! And Bummie! AND EUNHYUKKIE! I know you all were looking forward to that hehehe. But yeah...ummmmmm........sorry for the filler-y chapter but I felt the need to follow Kyunnie for a chappie, and give HenHaeYeMin a chance to rest. So yeah....I love you guys, same things as always, drop me a comment if you have any theories, predictions or questions. I love y'all. <3

~Key