Fallen Angel

A Game of Chaos

 

Leeteuk closed his eyes surrendering himself to the darkness, he was ready; determined to finally face his fears. When he opened them again he was back in the familiar darkness, the void of Loki’s realm welcoming him. The aforementioned man appeared in front of him, dark hair falling over his left eye; dark brown eyes sparkling with surprised happiness. He clapped his hands together and let out a booming laugh, a laugh that rang all too clear in Leeteuk’s ears.

“Teukkie! What a pleasant surprise!” Loki laughed.

“Cut the crap Loki you know why I’m here.” Leeteuk hissed.

                Loki stopped laughing, settling for a smile; dimples appearing on either side of his mouth.

“Had enough Angel?” Loki taunted.

“Yes, it’s time we stop this bull.”

                Loki pinned Leeteuk to the wall, in a position that was all too familiar to them. Lips met in a searing kiss, teeth and tongue entangling within seconds. They pulled away from each other when they were both breathless; Loki staring into Leeteuk’s brown eyes. A taunting smirk pulled at Loki’s lips.

“Can you stop me Teukkie?” Loki whispered, breath ghosting over Leeteuk’s neck.

“I…” Leeteuk faltered.

“You like it, hell you love it my fallen angel. You love the carnage, the blood, the chaos.”

“You’re wrong.”

“Am I? You are exactly like me Teukkie, our only difference is that you fight it. You refuse to give into the violence, the lust.”

“I am NOTHING like you.” As Leeteuk spoke white hot energy coursed through his veins.

“You are so wrong Teukkie, it's almost adorably how stupid you are.”

                White envelopes Leetuk as darkness took over Loki; opposite sides of the same spectrum stared into each other’s eyes. White light glowed from Leeteuk’s eyes, energy flowing out like lightning; the same was true from Loki’s eyes, black overflowing from his eyes. They stared at each other, daring the other to make the first move.

“Looks like you finally grew a pair.” Loki mocked.

“Shut up you son of a .”

“Make me.”

“I will, we need to settle this; by ourselves. Pull them out; let them go, this is between you and me.”

“Let the players go? Ha! As if.”

“Loki…” Leeteuk growled.

“They’re tainted Teukkie, I’m doing your job for you!”

“Bull!”

“They can’t be saved Teukkie, each one of them was chosen for a reason. Even the ones in the control room.”

“You think I don’t know that!” White lightning cracked around Leeteuk.

“You’re grown weak and compassionate, it disgusts me to see how far you have fallen.”

“Shut up.”

“No! You can’t see it can you? You can’t see how naïve you are. They can’t be saved.”

“They can.” Leeteuk replied adamantly.

“Oh really? You’re going to save SiWon who killed his own father to take over the Yakuza? Are you going to save SungMin who killed three people?! Or little RyeoWookie?”

                Leeteuk stayed silent; was Loki right? How could he save people that committed such atrocities; such sins? Patricide, murder, mass execution, and robbery; these people had done it all. None of them were innocent, each was far from that; even baby Henry and RyeoWook. Hesitation and regret tore at Leeteuk but was quickly over powered by a surge of emotions; ones that Loki did not posses nor understand. They may be horrible people, they made mistakes that ended horribly but he cared about them regardless; HeeChul was like family to him, and the players his children.

“I don’t care.” Leeteuk spoke up.

“You’re a disgrace to your people.” Loki hissed.

“At least I have emotions.”

“Who needs those emotions? These people will die Teukkie and you can’t stop it. They deserve everything that comes to them.”

“I’ll kill you if I have to.”

“You wouldn’t get your hands dirty.”

                Loki and Leeteuk’s energies flared, light and dark bursting against each other; explosions rocked the world beneath them. Matter and anti-matter meeting in mid-air to cancel each other out, Loki pulled back first; retreating into his void.

“I have business to attend to, catch you later.” Loki laughed.

                Leeteuk let out a groan of frustration and returned to the world of light; he needed to find HeeChul. In the game HanGeng stared at Henry in shock and utter confusion, the youngest player caught the sight of the other Chinese man and trembled in anger. Henry felt waves of fury emanating from him, projecting as sound waves; the transverse waves vibrated around him violently, destroying what laid around. HanGeng backed up, he knew the boy could take him out easily. Although the elder Chinese man would be able to kill the violinist easily in hand to hand combat but now HanGeng was at a disadvantage. He was knew to the world of the players and had no idea what his ability was, let alone how to use it.

“You…you…” Henry whispered, voice low due to rage.

“Oh …” HanGeng cursed in mandarin.

                Henry threw himself at HanGeng, and the other man dodged to the best of his ability. Sound waves aimed at him missed by mere centimeters, destroying whatever lay behind him as he dodged. The older man swore in his head, he couldn’t keep this up forever and the youngest would most likely end up killing him. HanGeng tripped over a black vine and landed on the ground less than gracefully. Two other faces watched him, faces of the players; he recognized them from the screens. DongHae, the electricity wielder, and SungMin stared back at him. Neither of them moved to stop Henry, each face was confused and cold; HanGeng knew that look. Both bore the face of a man who had been through hell and back, each knew human compassion but could no longer discern who deserved it. Henry kicked HanGeng in the side, toe of the combat boots hitting the older man in the ribs; HanGeng cursed himself for getting distracted. He rolled over on his back to stare up at the younger man.

“You bastard, I should have known you were involved with this.” Henry growled.

“Henry Lau, I haven’t seen you since you were a child.” HanGeng replied, voice cold.

                The older Chinese man spoke eloquently despite his predicament.

“You son of a , you’re still a smug bastard HanGeng.” Henry growled.

                HanGeng didn’t reply.

“I’m going to kill you.”

“You don’t have the guts to; if you did you would’ve done it already.” HanGeng mocked.

                The waves intensified and a wave of orange engulfed the Triad leader, a shout of “HANNIE!” echoed through the clearing. HeeChul saw the orange wave engulf his lover and immediately ran down the hill as fast as he could. He knew the killing wasn’t in cold blood but the urge to kill the young violinist was strong. HeeChul reached the clearing, palms growing red; the four men in front of him stared at him in confusion. HeeChul’s eyes were wild, crazed by the death of his lover. The diva’s warring emotions clashed in his conscience; sorrow, heartbreak and anger fought with maternal instincts, compassion and kindness. A cough from behind him drew his attention; HanGeng sat up slowly; his body crystalline. HeeChul calmed immediately upon seeing the slightly younger man, he dropped his guard and fell to his knees to hug the Chinese man. Henry watched the scene in disgust, a sneer plastered on his face as he glared at the couple.

“Jesus Hannie don’t ever to that to me again you er.” HeeChul whispered eyes rimmed with tears.

                HanGeng pulled him into a hug, gathering the elder into his arms; he glanced down at his arms, startled by what he saw. The Triad leader’s skin had become taught and crystals were attached to it, each one shining like a diamond; he flexed his hand experimentally. The crystals around his palm grew in size, turning into sharp dagger-like structures that protruded from his arm. As fascinated and terrified he was of this HanGeng returned his attention to HeeChul; his distraught lover nearly crying.

“You bastard Hannie, I thought you left me.” HeeChul wailed.

“I promised I wouldn’t leave you Chullie.” HanGeng replied.

                Henry rolled his eyes and turned away, he couldn’t deal with this; seeing the older man happy. He hated him; hated HanGeng for what he did. Henry wanted him dead. No, death would be too easy; he needed to suffer; to atone for his sins. Leeteuk traveled through the void, power coursing through his veins; throbbing as his body got used to the influx. It had been far too long since he allowed for himself to let go; to show his true nature. It was needed, he knew this, he needed to stop this madness; needed to stop Loki. White hot power flowed freely through his body, re-invigorating and stimulating his tired body; his eyes continued to glow white with the overflow of power. He needed to get to HeeChul quickly, the younger man could help him; he knew the truth. Perhaps the two could plan together, they could figure out a way to destroy Loki and stop the bloodshed; to stop the madness. His back began to burn and he was reminded of what he truly was, he wasn’t human. The angel knew he’d have a lot of explaining to do, to the players, his family and KangIn. He didn’t care if they shunned him, damned him for betraying them; he had already fallen from grace. The only thing he cared about now was keeping them safe, saving them from this hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dears! SO~ Angel has been revealed! COngrats to those who got it right! Also, I am now on Spring Break so I might be able to get more updates out and what not during this next week or so. I'm stil recovering from my Bubonic Plague though so idk. Hope you guys liked the chapter! It was a nice change writing this from my fail of an angst oneshot that I wrote earlier this week but eh oh well. Hope you liked it! 

~Key