Temper, Temper

A Game of Chaos

 

Loki cackled gleefully as he entered back into his void; nearly jumping for joy. He had done it, finally after years and years of this torture he had done it. He had broken Leeteuk’s resolve and pissed the man off; brought him into the game. He could finally end it. Another happy giggle bubbled out of his throat, a large smile splayed on his handsome face. He entered the throne room and flopped down onto the throne with an overly happy expression on his face. He would need to deal with the players—new and old—soon enough but he was too lost in the thrall to even consider dealing with them now. He was too lost in his excitement to care about the inhabitants of the game. He had brought the bastard into the game, brought him down to his own level. He would break Leeteuk, like the other man had broken him. Loki knew full well that Leeteuk was an opponent that could likely kill him, but the crazed man was not afraid of death; knew that Leeteuk wouldn’t kill him. If anything, Loki would kill the angel, would make him pay for everything he had done. The sound of a scream of pain rang through the throne room, pulling Loki out of his “happy” thoughts.

                The man pursed his lips, eyebrow rising at the sound of the scream. Absentmindedly he wondered simply if someone had run into a monster but couldn’t bring himself to really act upon his inquiry.  He leaned back in the throne smile splayed across his lips and eyes closed in complete bliss. A wonderful idea popped into his mind, why not pay dear Leeteuk a visit just to screw with him some more? Torment the man as he scrambled to save those who could not be saved; as he tried miserably to help his dear “family”. The angel cared more about the rag-tag group of sinners than Loki; his only true family. Loki paused. He supposed that HeeChul could be considered family as well, considering his and Leeteuk’s connection. The fact that HeeChul had just about as many issues as Leeteuk and himself helped the situation; Loki shrugged. He wasn’t bothered by HeeChul’s attachment to Leeteuk, hell; he rather liked HeeChul; if only because they had the same sense of humor. Loki chuckled darkly, the thought of his sense of humor made him chuckle as wicked ideas flowed through his brain. Slowly he began to doze off, listening to the screams of pain and anger with a satisfied smirk on his face.

                DongHae blinked and turned to SungMin, confused expression plastered on his face as they watched Henry glare and storm off in a random direction. SungMin’s eyebrows were furrowed and appeared to be as confused as DongHae. They looked away from the raging Mochi to the couple on the ground in front of them. Two questions ran through their minds; where the hell had they come from and what the was up with Henry? SungMin cleared his throat, attempting to get the attention of HeeChul and HanGeng. The older Chinese male looked up, eyebrows raised; HeeChul however ignored their presence entirely.

“So…who the hell are you?” SungMin asked.

“None of your concern bunny.” HanGeng replied coolly.

                HeeChul smacked the man for being so gruff with the younger and turned to SungMin.

“Ignore him, he’s just a cranky-. You’re SungMin right?” HeeChul asked.

                HanGeng stared at the diva in confusion, HeeChul was never this friendly.

“Yeah…how do you know my name?” SungMin asked in return, wondering what the hell was going on.

“Umm…well…how do I explain this….” HeeChul mumbled.

“DON’T TRUST THE AND THE BASTARD!” Henry yelled.

                HanGeng snapped up, glaring at the direction Henry’s voice had come from.

“Get out here you brat and say that to my face. I’ll beat some sense into you er!”  HanGeng growled lowly.

“You act like you care, that’s unfitting of the almighty Triad leader isn’t it? Oh wait…I forgot, you’re a murderer so what would you care?!” Henry growled exiting the forest.

                He looked ready for a fight, murderous intent flowing off of him in waves; he was furious. HanGeng’s glare was just as strong as Henry’s. DongHae and SungMin took cautious steps back, neither knew what this was about but the two had serious tension.

“You don’t know what you’re talking about kid.”

“I am not a kid you bastard!”

“You look like a ing kid to me.”  HanGeng growled in return.

                Their glares intensified, each man growling like animals; fully prepared to kill each other. HeeChul pushed his palm against HanGeng’s chest, pushing him back; Henry and DongHae went to Henry’s side. 

“I’m going to kill you for what you did.” Henry growled.

“I would like to see you try.”

                SungMin and DongHae began to push the young Chinese-Canadian back, away from the murderous Triad-leader. Neither knew what was wrong with the other man, why they hated each other. DongHae noted that most of the hatred came from Henry’s side, that the older man was only seeming to reciprocate the tension rather than attempting to create more of it.

“Let me go Umma! God dammit!” Henry yelled, struggling against his “parents” grip.

“No Henry, you aren’t thinking clearly.” SungMin chided as he and DongHae dragged SungMin away.

“You don’t ing know what he did! He deserves to die! you HanGeng.” Henry yelled.

                HanGeng rolled his eyes and flipped the younger man off.

“Shut up baby Henli, you know nothing.”  HanGeng growled.

“I know enough to know who the you really are!” Henry retorted angrily.

“You are a child Henry; you know nothing of what happened.”

“You murdered her! You ing killed her!” Henry screamed as he was dragged into the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BAM! Second chapter of Spring Break! Soooooo....whatcha think? I hope you guys like it, we have come to the part of the story when things get in' complicated. If you thought there was mind earlier you're in fro a wild ride! I once tried drawing out a web for this freaking arc and let's just say it kinda looked like arrows exploded due to nuclear war and then had gajillion of arrow-babies....anywhoo.....Any theories? Backstory theories? Loki's identity theories? Anything? Feel free to drop me a comment and lemme know what you're thinking!  I love you guys we are SOOOOO close to 100 subbies and I was like flipping my yesterday when I saw that I had 98 subscribers! XDDDDDDDDDDD BTW, Dobu and I are starting a blog on blogspot, so if you wanna get to know us and our craziness a little more. I'll prolly post the link next chapter when we have it all up and running! :) Love you guys and all the support you've given me! I promise to try and never let you guys down! *bows* THANK YOU!!!

~Key