Fallen From Grace

A Game of Chaos

The sounds of HeeChul’s sobs woke Leeteuk from his slumber, motherly instinct kicking in and allowing him to push past the fog that muddled his mind. He gathered HeeChul into his arms. The younger man immediately latched on to the slightly older man, seeking comfort. Leeteuk pulled him close, cradling the sobbing younger in his arms. They leaned back, laying flat on the bed; HeeChul nuzzled closer. Leeteuk rubbed soothing circles in the younger man’s back, whispering calming words into the dark hair.

“T-Teukkie…” HeeChul wailed.

                Leeteuk tried to give the distraught man a comforting smile; however the sight of the great Kim HeeChul sobbing broke his heart.

“Shh Chullie…it’s okay, deep breaths.”  Leeteuk cooed gently.

                He brushed HeeChul’s tears away gently with the pad of his thumb, smiling at the younger as he did.  HeeChul looked up into Leeteuk’s eyes, seeing nothing but love in the dark brown depths. That look made him think of HanGeng, of love lost due to lies and deceit; love lost because of Loki. A broken whisper of a name slipped past his lips, frame wracked by violent sobs and Leeteuk’s heart clenched in his chest. Anger, sadness and love mingled together and bubbled to the surface; it hurt Leeteuk to see the younger this way, broken and distraught.

“Chullie-ah, I want to help you but you need to tell me what happened?” Leeteuk said calmly.

 “Hannie…” was all HeeChul could say.

                Leeteuk was shocked by the way HeeChul uttered the other man’s name, hopelessly and dejectedly. Anger surged through Leeteuk’s system.

“Did he hurt you?” Leeteuk asked, voice cold and angry.

                HeeChul shook his head frantically, sensing Leeteuk’s anger and justly so. Leeteuk had trusted the man and knew how HeeChul felt about HanGeng and if the Chinese man had hurt him in any way Leeteuk would kill him in a heartbeat.

“No…no…he…they…” HeeChul  muttered incoherently.

“They what Chullie? Who?”  Leeteuk asked exasperatedly.

“They know! Loki he—“

                Leeteuk froze upon hearing those words, that bastard was testing him and his patience. He hugged HeeChul tightly, now understanding  what the man had gone through. The people that had trusted him—them—knew about Loki’s identity. The men they worked with were often less than understanding, HanGeng being one of the most untrusting out of them all; HeeChul must feel horrible. The younger man might have not suffered physical abuse but having the people he cared about turn their backs on him again was bound to rip open yet another emotional scar. They had done so much to hide Loki’s identity and the man had ruined the shambles of a life that Leeteuk and HeeChul had managed to piece together in a matter of seconds. Leeteuk could hear distant screams in the back of his head, small visions of Yesung, KiBum and Kyuhyun bloodied almost beyond recognition flashing before his eyes. HeeChul looked up at Leeteuk teary-eyed, he could tell the older was in pain; it had to do with the players.

“What is he doing to them?” HeeChul asked, genuine concern expressed in his voice.

“Torture.” Leeteuk replied succinctly, through gritted teeth.

“He wants to draw you in Teukkie…break you through them.”

“I know Chullie-ah, believe me I know…and I think it’s working.”

                There was a frantic knock on the door, before either man could react a panicked looking Zhou Mi burst into the room. The Chinese man’s eyes shining in a whirlwind of emotion, fear and worry the most prevalent.

“Zhou Mi what—“ Leeteuk started.

“LiXu, he’s been taken.” Zhou Mi interrupted, voice cracking as he spoke.

                Both Leeteuk and HeeChul shot out of bed, sitting up completely straight.

“What?!” they roared in horrified shock.

“He…I—“

“Zhou Mi, who took him? What the hell happened to Baby Wooky?!” HeeChul yelled.

“He…he was talking to me and ShinDong after you left…and I don’t know what the hell happened. The lights went out he was just…gone.” Zhou Mi explained, gesturing wildly with his hands.

“…” HeeChul swore angrily.

“He took Wookie…he ing took Wookie!” Leeteuk snarled.

                The sounds of arguing and a series of loud thumps echoed through the hall. Gun fire rang in their ears and the three ran out of the room, KangIn stood, gun in hand facing the wall. SiWon stood, back against the wall looking surprised; ShiBrows pointed towards the sky. A bullet hole lay just to the right of his head, HanGeng stood behind them, brandishing twin tiger hooks; he looked ready for a fight.

“What the hell is going on here?!” Leeteuk yelled.

                Each man turned to face him, faces unreadable.

“Nothing you need to concern yourself with .” KangIn snarled.

                HeeChul glared at the younger man, fully prepared to kick the man’s . Before he could launch an attack he caught sight of HanGeng and faltered. The diva stared at the Chinese man in agony; regret, sorrow and love ripping him apart. HanGeng met HeeChul’s gaze, his own dark eyes showing signs of hurt within their depths. Leeteuk grit his teeth, he’d had enough of KangIn’s attitude. Darkness closed in on them, flexing and moving towards the men in the hallway.

“Cut that out KangIn. I have bigger things to deal with than your ing y attitude!” Leeteuk yelled.

                HeeChul stifled a giggle at Leeteuk’s terminology; the blonde had been hanging around him too much. KangIn looked taken aback, surprise quickly taken over by anger.

“Loki has RyeoWook, honestly I think that’s more important than your issues with me and what I have done.” Leeteuk added.

“What?” SiWon asked concern in his voice.

                The yakuza affiliate had been like an older brother to RyeoWook, this news was sure to be disconcerting to him. Leeteuk sighed; he didn’t want to deal with this right now.

“ I need to take care of this..." Leeteuk sighed heavily, trying not to stress out.

“Teukkie-ah…what are you planning on doing?” HeeChul asked.

                The man knew that look; HeeChul hadn’t seen so much fire in Leeteuk’s eyes since the inception of the game. It worried him to see it now.

“I’m going in there.” Leeteuk replied.

“Leeteuk-gege, I want to go with you.” Zhou Mi said.

“You have no idea what you’re asking for Zhou Mi.” Leeteuk warned.

                Leeteuk sighed and the room became surrounded by shadows, twisting and morphing the area; relocating them into the land of darkness. Leeteuk swore.

“You don’t have a choice.” Loki’s voice echoed around them.

                Leeteuk panicked and suddenly found himself out; returning back to the hallway. He swore, Loki had kicked him out; he was going to destroy them. He swore profusely in such a manner that HeeChul would be proud of him, he needed to go back; needed to get them all back. In the world of darkness Loki appeared before the man, a huge grin on his handsome face. The group of men took a step back, none of them prepared to meet Loki in person. HeeChul seemed mostly unfazed, he had encountered the demon-like man before and knew that he would eventually have to deal with the man once again. He did however, understand the other’s fear and unrest; the man was a ruthless, blood thirsty bastard and nothing could ever prepare them for this encounter.

“Well, now that the pesky idiot’s out of the way we can begin. I believe you dips have some rather boring formalities to this so let’s just cut to the chase.” Loki said, smile extending across his face.

                The group stood deathly still, wondering what the hell the man was going to do.

“Welcome to the world of Hell’s Gate. Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah blah-ing-blah. Boom! You’re all players!” Loki exclaimed.

                Upon the exclamation each man fell to the ground, power coursing through them violently. A plethora of sensations coursed through their bodies; pain, power and adrenaline.

“Welcome to hell you bastards, have fun.” Loki cackled.

                With that he disappeared, leaving them behind; a force split the group apart. It sent them flying in different directions, each landing in an area of the game that they thought they knew so well. Each man had fallen from their perch, reduced to nothing more than a man desperate for survival. Each fallen from grace, left to burn in hell with no chance of redemption.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUISE!!!!! <3 Sooooo....yeah.....chapter update.......ummm...not much to say here except CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO GUESSED THAT LOKI WOULD DRAG THEM INTO THE GAME!!!! AND, congrats to Triple C and anyone else who picked up on the fact that RyeoWook was "Tiny" hehe. Now the only mysteries remaining (besides backstories) are who Loki is and who the Angel is....Angel will be revealed next chapter. Umm....comments are much appreciated. I love you guys! <3 You made my ty week a whole lot better and put a smile on my face when I was about to kill a and/or burst into tears. Love you forever and I hope that this ty author can continue to bring you guys the updates that you deserve and that you enjoy them. SARANGHAEYO!!! 

~Key

PS. So, my computer spazzed when I was pasting the story in so it copied the first part like 3 times. I apologize, I totally didn't notice until Lychee pointed it out. SORRY!!!! T^T TECHNOLOGY WAE YOU HATE ME SO!!!! *cries*

PPS. IT ING DID IT AGAIN!!!! *rages*