Guilty

A Game of Chaos

 

“ing…oh !” KangIn swore as he attempted to rip the spider-like creatures off of him frantically.

                KangIn struggled to break free from underneath the dog pile that had become to form on top of him; each one of the creatures attempting to dig their fangs into his skin. SiWon would’ve laughed at the man’s loss of composure if it weren’t for the pack of creatures on top of them; each of the creatures tried to eat him alive.

“KangIn-hyung!” He cried out for help.

                KangIn booted a creature in the head, sending it flying before he tried to get to SiWon; the ground began to rumble. A vine slipped through the pack, grabbing onto SiWon’s leg and pulling him away from the spiders as forcefully as it could; a few were drug from the dog pile with him, their fangs imbedded in his skin. SiWon cried out in pain the further the fangs slid into his body. KangIn rushed over to him, shaking the creatures off of him as he did; vines grabbed the stubborn ones, pulling them off of the man and holding them down. KangIn grabbed onto the creatures, ripping them off of his dongsaeng forcefully; he blocked out the younger man’s screams as he pulled spider after spider off of him. KangIn grabbed his arm and hauled the tall man to his feet.

“Stand up and fight like a man!” KangIn yelled.

“We’re way out numbered here, not to mention overpowered! There’s no way we’re winning this hyung, we need to get out of here.”

                The two dodged a couple spiders that flung themselves at them before exchanging looks.

“Run?” SiWon suggested.

“Run.” KangIn agreed.

                The two immediately broke out into a sprint; the pack of spiders followed them, jumping from tree to tree. KangIn could hear SiWon mumbling as he ran, KangIn rolled his eyes.

“Stop praying and just run idiot!” KangIn shouted.

“But the lord—“

“Shut up SiWon and run!”

                The pair tried their best to out run the hoard behind them, however as much as they tried the group was still close behind. They ran blindly not looking where they were going; they stumbled across a drop off. They ran right off. KangIn’s curse of “!” echoed out as they fell into the cavern below.

                Kyuhyun grumbled as he walked through the forest, confused as to where he was going. He’d lost his hyungs and was certain that if he came across Loki he would be punished, Loki was a sadistic bastard. Loki’s voice rang out in his head and he groaned as the older man instructed him to stop walking; Kyuhyun stopped immediately. The area around him morphed, returning him to Loki’s throne room; the man sat on his throne, annoyed expression on his face.

“The hell do you think you’re doing?!” He yelled all of a sudden, his eyes glowing black in anger.

“They got away from me.” Kyuhyun replied, expression dark under the reprimanding.

“Well no ing duh, I want blood Kyuhyun not ing escapee! Now go kill some players or I kill you.”

                Loki snapped his fingers and Kyuhyun disappeared, Loki grumbled in annoyance; he needed to work on his mind-control abilities. He let out a frustrated sigh and rubbed his temple as he felt a headache setting in; he glared at the wall in front of him. He had to give KiBum a little credit; the psychic was stronger than he thought. Loki retreated into his own thoughts; his eyes drifted closed and he entered the realm of darkness. The pitch black welcomed him into the void; the darkness surrounded him, pulled him into its tight and comforting embrace. Loki let out a blissful sigh; the darkness had always welcomed him, protected him and comforted him when necessary.  He felt his tension begin to leave him as he was engulfed by the darkness. His moment of relaxation was interrupted by the sudden burn of white hot light. Loki let out an angry growl and turned to face the intruder; he glared at LeeTeuk. The angel stood in the center of the darkness, illuminating it with a smirk on his face.

“Did I interrupt you Loki?” He asked mockingly.

“I don’t appreciate your attitude angel.” Loki spat.

“Like I appreciated your torture all these years.”

“That was your own fault, you deserved everything you got.”

“As if you didn’t.”

                Leeteuk words caused Loki to snap, his power flared as anger bubbled inside of him; he approached Leeteuk, who faltered under the man’s faze and felt his anger grow with each step he took. Leeteuk tried to stand his ground in front of the angry man, however as he drew closer his confidence began to diminish. Loki grabbed Leeteuk’s collar and angrily crashed their lips together before shoving the man back into a wall of shadows.

“ you angel.” Loki growled.

“I should be telling you the same thing.”

                Loki’s hand shot out, grabbing Leeteuk’s throat roughly; their gazes met, both heated.

“How about I take every single one of these sorry ers in this game and make them kill each other on the spot. Or better yet, I take RyeoWook, Henry and DongHae and break them like I broke you. You know I can do it, Teukkie.” Loki spat venomously.

                Leeteuk’s gaze hardened as Loki mentioned his babies’ names; Loki had already taken Kyuhyun, Leeteuk wasn’t about to let him take the others as well.

“Don’t ing touch them.” Leeteuk growled, his eyes beginning to glow white as his anger grew.

“Why not Teukkie? It’s what they deserve.” Loki hissed.

“You’re a ing bastard.”

                Loki laughed outright.

“So are you angel, I’m nothing that you aren’t.”

“Bull.”

“Is it really Leeteuk, can you honestly say that you are not as much of a horrible person as I am? That you aren’t as bad as I? That’s ing bull and they say I’m the crazy one!” Loki yelled.

“You’re wrong Loki, I am nothing like you; I am trying to save these people!”

“Are you really? Do you really think that by taking them out of the game after all this will save them? They’re broken Teukkie, I’m doing them a favor! This way—“ Loki stopped speaking and stared at Leeteuk.

                The two stared at each other; Loki’s stare soon turned to a glare and his power flared in anger. Leeteuk took a few steps towards him, reaching out to the other man; Loki glared at Leeteuk and slapped his hand away.

“You can’t run from your guilt forever Teuk.” Loki said, voice solemn as he turned and walked away from the other man.

                Darkness surrounded around Loki and left Leeteuk in the abyss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys~! Sooo...how'd ya like the chapter? Any new theories/positions developing? I hope so cause it means I'm doing my job right ;) Sorry bout the sporadic updates as I am now a junior in highschool and have a lot of classes and extracurricular stuff I must attend to. Thanks to all of you guys for sticking with me! I love you SO MUCH. <3 

~Key