Chained and Cold

A Game of Chaos

 

HeeChul and HanGeng entered the viewing room, drawing the gazes of the occupants; both were surprised at the sight before them. Everyone had gathered: Zhou Mi, KangIn. ShinDong, SiWon, and RyeoWook stood in the room, all looking panicked, confused and enraged. HeeChul’s eyes drew to the screen behind them and swore. Loki stood in front of them, features clear on the screen; this was bad.

“HeeChul-hyung, what is going on?” ShinDong asked cautiously.

                The others nodded, echoing the sentiment; a low, angry hum spread throughout the room. None of them had seen Loki’s face clearly before now, and seeing the man’s face sent them in a panic. KangIn walked up to HeeChul, glaring at the man.

“Who is that?! Who the hell is Loki you ing liar?!” KangIn roared.

                HanGeng turned to HeeChul as well, dumbfounded and angry like the others. They had been lied to; all this time they knew nothing of the truth. HeeChul reached out to HanGeng, only to have the other man swat his hands away and turn away from him; HeeChul bit his lip in regret. HanGeng glared at him, face taught and eyes stone cold.

“I…” HeeChul started.

                His mind was a mess, they found out before he was ready; he didn’t know what to say, where to start.

“Hyung…Loki…” RyeoWook tried, choosing his words carefully.

“Aish….” Zhou Mi swore under his breath.

“HeeChul-ah! What the hell is this?! What the is going on here?!” HanGeng yelled.

                The sound of his enraged lover’s voice sent HeeChul into a panic, his eyes went wild’ crazed and livid. His left hand clenched into a tight fist; the attitude hard wired into his system took over. HeeChul’s face drained of emotion, tense and void of feeling; eyes cold and steely.

“That’s enough, calm yourselves. I’ve lied to you yes, but get your heads out of your asses and THINK for a moment. I have my reasons for lying to you, and these reasons are my own; I owe you nothing.” HeeChul deadpanned voice cold as ice.

                With that he left the room, the people he cared about staring at his back and left; no one moved to follow him, not even HanGeng. HeeChul went straight to the room he felt safest in, Leeteuk’s. He opened the door and rushed in just as his shell had begun to crack, tears rolled down his cheek as he gazed upon Leeteuk. The man was asleep, dead to the world; HeeChul crawled over to him. A feminine hand caressed Leeteuk’s soft cheek, trembling as he touched the skin; how he wished the elder was awake. His heart ached, and his head throbbed as he thought of every lie he had told the others to protect both himself and Leeteuk; every man he had sentenced to death.

“Teukkie…oh Teukkie…I’m selfish I know, but wake up; please wake up.” HeeChul pleaded, voice cracking as he cried.

                Silence answered him and HeeChul knelt beside the man.

“They know, they know about Loki and…and—“ HeeChul was cut off by a heart wrenching sob.

                The man shook, tears streaming down his cheeks. He hated this, he always had but Leeteuk had made it better; had kept him from falling into the darkness. They both knew it had to be done but lying to the people closest to them hurt regardless. He wanted him back; Leeteuk had always been there to stop him from going over the edge, from becoming what he feared most. Now, he was alone. He knew Leeteuk could hear him, but with Loki tormenting the slightly older man at every turn.  The feminine man brought his right hand to clutch at his chest, laying it over his heart; his head touched the mattress as he leaned over it. A broken cry slipped past HeeChul’s lips; a small, desperate plea for hekp.

“Hannie.” HeeChul whimpered.

                In the game a desperate whimper echoed through Yesung and KiBum’s ears; the two looked down at the thrashing Maknae. He was having a nightmare, a violent one at that. Tears streamed down his face and Yesung’s heart broke at the sight. He knelt beside the man and gathered him into his arms, unable to keep himself away. KiBum watched as Yesung brushed the Maknae’s hair out of his face, trailing loving and gentle caresses down his visage. Yesung kissed the top of Kyuhyun’s head gently, trying to calm the baby of the trio. Kyuhyun grasped at the older man’s chest, hands the cloth of Yesung’s shirt; he snuggled closer to the warmth and security.

“Shh Kyuhyun, you’re okay; calm down…shhh.” Yesung cooed lovingly.

                Kyuhyun whimpered lightly and stilled in Yesung’s arms; never relinquishing his hold on the older man.

“Ara…I’m sorry…so, so sorry.”

                Kyuhyun spoke in a broken whisper, it broke Yesung’s heart to see the snarky man in such a state; like a parent would towards their child. KiBum knelt in front of the two, a small smile on his face; he had caught glimpses of Kyuhyun’s torment and could sympathize. Thunder clapped over head and KiBum looked up, storm clouds were moving in quickly. KiBum raised an eyebrow and looked back at Yesung, a questioning look on his face.

“That’s not me…” Yesung said, answering KiBum’s unasked question.

“, then we need to get moving.” KiBum swore, standing up quickly as he did.

                Yesung tightened his grip on the Maknae and stood up, cradling the younger man to his chest. Yesung smiled in amusement as he established the younger man was light for his height and didn’t really weigh more than Henry did. KiBum led the older man along, both breaking into a sprint as a down pour drenched them to the core. As they ran neither noticed the jungle around them morphing and twisting into a new area; they found themselves in a forest, a warehouse-like building up a head.

“In there!” KiBum yelled.

Yesung nodded and followed the younger man; KiBum pulled open a rusty door and allowed Yesung to run in first. The psychic followed and the door slammed shut behind them; the two men panted heavily. Each rapid rise and fall of their chests in rythm witht eh thunder and the rian pounding against the roof, they leaned up against the door; both tired beyond belief. Lightning illuminated the sky, lighting the darkness in front of them before being followed closely by the boom of thunder. Yesung's eyes adjusted to the darkness and his breath caught in his throat, he elbowed KiBum in the arm as best he could and gestured in front of him with a nod of his head. KiBum grumbled nad rubbed his forearm as he turned to see what the elder had gestured to. What looked like blood and rust painted the walls, black webs blocked door ways and a severed head lay amongst decrepit furniture. Thunder boomed again and was followed by the crackling sound of an old record player turning on; an eerie feeling washed over the men. Against his will Yesung sank to his knees, sprinting whilst carrying the Maknae had taken its toll and his joints ached; he was too old for this . KiBum stood over the two, eyeing the area carefully; something didn't feel right. Kyuhyun stirred in Yesung's arms, moving closer to his hyung in a sleepy effort to keep warm; Yesung pulled the baby closer to his chest. The eldest stared straight ahead, something was in here, with them he could just tell; the hair on the back of his neck bristled. Neither man felt comfortable in here, the air was thick and humid; stank of blood and death. A cold win blew through the room, chilling KiBum and Yesung to the bone. Kyuhyun shivered and woke due to the cold, he blinked and groggily looked around; his sleep muddled brain not fully processing where he was.

"Whoa..Silent Hill much?" He remarked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again my dear Subbies!! <3 Yeah...soooo I updated again as you can see....the reason being I had a MASSIVE influx of ideas and ways to tie things together and and and and.....ummm yeah.....thank you guys! I appreciate all the concern for my wrist and it feels better today! Although I still think Dobu's gonna kill me cause I keep using it....It's not my fault! It's my dominant hand! T^T Anywhoo...this chapter like the previous is dedicated to Gelai. I hope you get out of the hospital soon dear, I love you so much and I know you're fightin through the that put you in the hospital. Love you guys so much! Ima go and take some advil...but before I do that! WHO THOUGHT DADDY YESUNGGIE AND BABY KYU WAS THE CUTEST EVER?! *raises hand* I just wanna huggle them....they're so cute. :) Be on the look out for another update soon-ish! <3

~Key